Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Wow Ji Min has been working about 7 projects in two years with news of more coming!

Source from https://www.dramacool.info/k-drama-3-korean-actors-have-been-acting-non-stop-over-the-years.html

1. Han Ji Min

Vacation after 2 years from drama Hyde, Jekyll, Me (2015) and movie The Age of Shadows (2016). Han Ji Min has re-exported and released 6 films since the end of 2017 to the present time. At the end of 2017, the actress with Park Hyung Sik starred in the commercial "Two Lights: Relumino".
Lee Jong Suk
“Two Lights: Relumino”
Early last year, she participated in promoting the movie 'Keys to the Heart!' Around the middle of the year, Han Ji Min took the lead role of the drama "Familiar Wife" with tvN and Ji Sung. Next, she continued to promote the movie "Miss Baek".
Lee Jong Suk
Main cast in "Keys to the Heart"
Lee Jong Suk
"Familiar Wife"
Lee Jong Suk
"Miss Baek"
At the end of 2018, Han Ji Min participated in JTBC's "Dazzling" with Kim Hye Ja and Nam Joo Hyuk, after its completion, the film was released around February 2019. There was no time for a break or a beauty 37 The age continues to take on the lead role in "One Spring Night" currently airing on MBC, working with Jung Hae In.
Lee Jong Suk
"Dazzling"
Lee Jong Suk
"One Spring Night"
Recently, Han Ji Min was invited to act in the movie "Josee", which was remake from Japan, expected to reunite with Nam Joo Hyuk. If you agree, this is the seventh project in 2 years for the actress.

Spoiler

Equally busy will be Joo Ji Hoon!!  Can they work a project together??

3. Joo Ji Hoon

In 2017, Ji Joo Hoon participated in part 1 and part 2 of "Along With the Gods". On the other hand, Joo Ji Hoon starred in the movie "The Spy Gone North", debuting at the same time as "Along With the Gods 2: The Last 49 Days"
Lee Jong Suk
Along With the Gods
Lee Jong Suk
The Spy Gone North.
2 months later, Joo Ji Hoon continued to promote the movie "Dark Figure of Crime". By the beginning of 2019, the actor's drama "Item" was released. Soon after, the drama "Kingdom" was also released on Netflix. Until now, Joo Ji Hoon has been in 6 project
Lee Jong Suk
Dark Figure of Crime
Lee Jong Suk
Item.
Lee Jong Suk
Kingdom
A few days ago, the actor will appear in the drama "Hyena" with Song Hye Kyo. Expected to be released in November. If accepted, he will equal Han Ji Min's record when participating in 7 films in 2 years

• Like 2

There's another scandal involving some senior actors. Names of other popular actors are being mentioned too. Now I know why a lot of female actresses are still single. I hope ji min can find a decent man and someone who will really love and take care of her:)

• Love 1

I forgotten whether i or anyone posted this before but @richelle hope makes me want to post the following.  Apology if this is repeated.  Cos i truly also wish she can get married to someone who will treasure her very much.

FLAVOUR OF THE WEEK: HAN JI MIN

HJMe.jpg

This woman deserves more than just a spotlight! I’m glad to be introduced to her thru One Spring Night.

Just a side note, thanks in large part to Eric Mun, I have heard nothing but amazing things about Han Ji Min. I have not watched any of her dramas prior to One Spring Night. However, Eric Mun keeps mentioning her as someone he’d love to work with many times in his interviews. I was intrigued. Her stint on Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village was enough proof that her heart truly makes this woman beautiful. She’s so genuine, I love her for it. Even Lee Seo Jin can’t help but cook and serve her more food!

HJMa.jpg

For the past weeks, I have been researching and watching some of her projects. So far, I love her the most in Familiar Wife. She is beyond gorgeous there. And her acting? Impeccable. She can portray anyone, and she can even have a bad hair day and still managed to look beautiful. I don’t know how she does it! Han Ji Min has the most natural charm that makes her a joy to watch.

HJMb.jpg

I found out that her strength is in expressing subtle emotions that most will take for granted. It can be as simple as the way she stares, or the emotion she gives off when she feels grateful and loved. She can simply captivate her audience’s heart with her sparkling eyes. I also love her bravado! The female lead she portrays have this incredible confidence and courage to go after what they want without hesitations or fear of failure. This makes her so powerful and lovable. It is easy to be convinced and fall for her. I don’t feel any intimidation coming out from her. I guess this is the reason why Jung Hae In trusts her and feels comfortable around her. I can tell that most of her male leads feel the same. The incredible chemistry she creates with every male lead is hard to pull off. I haven’t seen any man who can’t fall in love with her!

Even Park Hyung Sik looks so good with her by his side. And the best part is, I can feel my heart smile seeing her with any male lead! She is truly magical.

HJMc.jpg

She has a charming way of speaking her mind. She is honest and blunt for real, the characters she play is just as natural! Whenever her characters confess their love first, it doesn’t feel contrived and I don’t even cringe. Sometimes it feels awkward to see and hear a woman confess her feelings first, but not with Han Ji Min. Lee Jeong In proposed to Yu Ji Ho and it felt like the best proposal I’ve seen from a woman. Bias heart aside, I think Han Ji Min can get away with any proposal, the men will fall for it and happily say yes.

HJMd.jpg

I can’t wait to see more of her  projects in the coming months! With Han Ji Min, I firmly believe nothing is impossible. She can make any character come alive and she’ll make us fall for her even more.

Moreover, I do pray this woman gets married soon ❤️r

For full article and images visit http://couch-kimchi.com/2019/08/10/flavour-of-the-week-han-ji-min/

• Love 3

The phone hacking scandal just gives a glimpse why some senior actors are still single. And it is really disgusting that they treat women like that.  I am not saying that we should justify the hacking of their phones, they should be punished but it is also a blessing that we have known how these actors behave as normal citizens. I feel sorry for both of their wives that they have husbands like that. I always believe in the saying that birds of the same feather flocks together and tell me who your friends are and I will tell you who you are. I am still wishing before that ji min can still work with this actor that she has worked before but not anymore. It is a blessing if she could not work with him in the future again:) I will not see these actors the same way after reading the news. May our han ji min found someone decent and will love and treasure her and her only:D

• Love 1

Source below from https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/01/jr-tops-the-poll-on-celebrities-that-look-most-like-theyve-jumped-out-of-a-comic-book

JR tops the poll on celebrities that look most like they've jumped out of a comic book

((Skip unrelated))

ExcitingDC ran the poll from January 5th to the 11th, and JR dominated the poll with 63% of the votes. For the words netizens chose to describe JR, 'cute' ranked #1 with 63%, followed by 'excellent' and 'bewitching'. Other stars ranked include Han Ji Min at 2nd place with 4.7% of the votes, and Ha Yeon Soo at 3rd with 3.1%.

Since like not many people involves in the poll. :D

• Like 2

It is our ji min's 17th debut anniversary:wub: She has really come a long way. Especially the last 2 years are her best years ever when it comes to her career. May 2020 be the best year ever:wub:

And Josee completed filming today yay. Can't wait:D

• Like 2
  • Love 1