Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Nice words from miss koala.

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/12/31/kim-dong-wook-gong-hyo-jin-and-kim-nam-gil-win-2019-daesang-for-respective-network-dramas/#more-100213

I also hope and thought it will be Ji Min but i am ok cos i know this lady will still continue to select drama or movies that we will cheer along. 

I also agree one spring night consider low rating to other dramas.  It is not everyone cup of tea for slow mature theme.   

• Like 2

6 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Nice words from miss koala.

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/12/31/kim-dong-wook-gong-hyo-jin-and-kim-nam-gil-win-2019-daesang-for-respective-network-dramas/#more-100213

I also hope and thought it will be Ji Min but i am ok cos i know this lady will still continue to select drama or movies that we will cheer along. 

I also agree one spring night consider low rating to other dramas.  It is not everyone cup of tea for slow mature theme.   

Agree. OSN is not everyone's cup of tea. But I also hoped she will win the daesang but with all the awards that she has won for Miss Baek, i don't have the right to complain anymore. She already have a lot of blessings and may 2020 be the best for her:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Got some google translate of her acceptance speech

[2019 MBC Drama Awards] Han, Ji-min "Being an actor who can make a voice in change

'Spring Night' Han Ji-min won the Best Actress Award for Tree Drama.

On the afternoon of the 30th, '2019 MBC Drama Awards' was held at the MBC public hall in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul. Broadcasters Kim Seong-ju and Han Hye-jin were in charge.

On this day, Han Ji-min said, "I was able to act more deeply because I always gave my faith to the directors and the actors who always thought that I could concentrate on acting in the most comfortable scene."

was able to learn a lot about love, family, and relationships through 'spring night'. I was happy to be able to breathe life by acting out the honest and varied emotions I had never seen before while playing this character."

Lastly, Hanjimin decided, "I will always be an actor who studies. I will become an actor who can voice a change."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think Ji Min easy going character just makes some of the male co star melted.  Haha!

Lee Seo Jin: one of the most popular korean bachelor out there blurt out in National TV Ji Min is the nicest when one of the grandpa trying to match make him with another girl.  He becomes the nicest worker when Ji Min is around during the ranch.

Eric Mun: he is her life saviour and mentioned in one of the interview that Ji Min is one of her closest gal friend.

So Ji Sub: her marriage scandal with him and he felt the need to publicly apologise to her after a year!  ((Swoon))

Park Yoo Chun: i think he has a huge crush on her.  She is mentioned multiple times in his interviews and his ex group make fun of him in one variety show and he even serenade a song to her when they won best couple.  ((Swoon))

Hyun Bin: he mentioned twice that she is the prettiest.  Even right in front of her!  ((Swoon))

Gong Yoo: he said she is very easy and wanted to act with her in a rape scene as extras!!  ((Ok this is weird...))

Jung Hae In:  he already has his huge crush during his rookie years. He refused to let anyone bbq as she commented that he is very good at it. ((Haha)) He also said one of the most romantic speech when he received the award, thanking her for coming into his life in spring.  ((Swoon))

Okok i admit i am just bored because i miss Ji Min updates... she has not posted any festive photos like how she did it in the past maybe she is very busy.  She also did not upload her before or after photos after her jts.

@neih212, i think they will treat this opportunity to really do some volunteering in an overseas village or something.  Thus we lost Jo In Sung maybe due to long overseas schedule.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Our girl in two great 2019 drama

22 K-Drama Superlatives From 2019

Dec 29, 2019
by Belinda_C

((Skip unrelated))

Best Glow Up

“One Spring Night”

One-Spring-Night-540x361.jpg

Aired on: MBC
Air date: May 22 – July 11, 2019 (32 episodes, 35 minutes each)
Starring: Han Ji Min, Jung Hae In, Kim Jun Han

If you feel like you had a weird sense of déjà vu when “One Spring Night” was first announced, don’t worry, because it actually isn’t that weird at all. In fact, “One Spring Night” has pretty much the same as cast and production crew as “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food.” The script was even initially offered to Son Ye Jin before she turned it down.

Given the amount of buzz “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” generated in the early days, it’s no wonder they wanted the band to get back together, but we can’t forget about how the second half of that drama just gradually became frustratingly depressing and negated whatever fondness we had of it. So in comes “One Spring Night,” which delivered a heartfelt, grounded story of love overcoming obstacles, keeping the storyline going strong all the way. Most importantly, it stuck the landing! No wave of disappointments here!

One-Spring-Night-gif.gif

((Skip unrelated))

Most likely to give you dehydration

Radiant

Radiant-540x378.jpg

Aired on: JTBC
Air date: February 11 – March 19, 2019 (12 episodes)
Starring: Han Ji Min, Kim Hye Ja, Nam Joo Hyuk, Son Ho Jun

“Radiant” is a poignantly woven story about a woman in her 20s who appears to be trapped in the body of a 70-year-old. The main story unfolds via different narrators, thus allowing the viewer to experience the myriad of emotions on a much deeper level, especially the hurt and pain that consumes our main characters. The story is so raw and so human that you won’t be able to make it through without crying your body weight in water.

As if the drama wasn’t enough to make us cry, lead actress Kim Hye Ja continued the tearfest during her speech when she won the Daesang (Grand Prize) at the 55th Baeksang Arts Awards. Her speech echoed her final lines in the drama, saying, “My life was sometimes happy sometimes not. They say that life is nothing but a mere dream, but I was still grateful to live it. Every single day was dazzlingly beautiful. Even if you’re struggling right now, everyone alive has the right to enjoy all this every day. Even if one ordinary day is followed by another ordinary day, life is still worth living. Don’t waste the present by regretting the past and worrying about the future. Live this day radiantly, you deserve it.”

Radiant-gif.gif

• Love 2