Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest forget-me-not123

Ji Min's friends are so cute and lovely just like her :wub:. They told many old stories about her: Minnie shares her eraser, want to make friend with new classmate... and accidental kiss :D

Cr: HJM Baidu

@neih212

It is so fun to learn the stories ... but how come there was accidental kiss, who was the lucky boy?:w00t::P

Guest forget-me-not123

9dG0yVM.gife3I9KYp.gifi66vBVQ.gifwTr2upt.gif

CR HJM DC

2012 was the fruitful year for ji min!   Her fan had consolidated her jobs and accompanishment for 2012!   This is also the year I discover the gem,  "my adorable ji min si"!  My only bias and my best best actress in Korea!! :wub::wub:   

Our lovely ji min sang in her Japan Fan Meeting in 2012!  She has a very sweet sweet voice!

:wub::wub:

Edited by forget-me-not123

@forget-me-not123  He said about 'the accidental kiss' at 12:50; they played football or something:D

And one more thing, at 15:56 Ji Min says she likes Oh Doo Young (오두영) ...and asks her friends "Does Doo Young come?"

(I think this show is helping her to find 'the first love') :wub::wub: 

Yeah... he comes and gives her a present from New York. His name is Oh Doo Young ^^

YJLwedW.jpg

pogT8a8.jpg

• Like 10

"I loved you!

To death... even though my heart hurt. I loved you.

Because of you I was happy.

But why do we have to part in the end?..."

- LOVE - HowL (Cain and Abel OST)

Cr: Laiyiwen

• Like 11

Guest forget-me-not123

@forget-me-not123  He said about 'the accidental kiss' at 12:50; they played football or something:D

And one more thing, at 15:56 Ji Min says she likes Oh Doo Young (오두영) ...and asks her friends "Does Doo Young come?"

(I think this show is helping her to find 'the first love') :wub::wub: 

Yeah... he comes and gives her a present from New York. His name is Oh Doo Young ^^

@neih212    Chingu, thank you very much in telling their story! :lol::D