Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

yes im so excited and i cant just hide it lol we will see ji min again. It will be last scheduled event for her so im both happy and sad:( the waiting after this is just hard. I hope she will just announce her next project. I think i will watch her previous dramas while waiting:)

• Like 8

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Happy weekend chinggus:) i still have work today so i will be spazzing here and in ji min's dc gallery. Thanks in advance chinggus to those who will post pics:wub: so excited for ji min's fan signing event:)

• Like 8

Yeah! Today we will see our goddess :wub: Thank you Ana Capri :D Huhu I have to go to school now, so i cant stay here and post event' pics. Thank you in advance for your post chingus. Love all of you vitamins :wub:

@ilovejimin thanks for regularly reminding :wub:

After Ana Capri fan signing event, I wish we would have a Happy Bath fan signing event :D

Edited by GiangNhi123
  • Like 7

Good Morning too chingus! Vitamins reminder again don't forget to click the heart of Hajina in SIDA 

http://www.seouldrama.org/EN/entry/AwardsStatus.aspx Mianhe if i need to reminded you every morning :D

Yayyy, today is the day we can see her again... 

​Thanks for reminding. I vote everyday :) . If only 10% of Jimin's facebook followers vote, Hajina will surely win :P. Her followers at facebook has reached 1.4 million. :wub:

• Like 8

eNTezUq.jpg

n4fdvHO.jpg

wbk6JUo.jpg

2bBpJvO.jpg

cjtvhVy.jpg

z53kG8n.jpg

V5wlnaN.jpg

YnAuRzP.jpg

Cr: nate

​I always like her bright sunny sweet smile.She is one actress readily with an adorable smile and that makes one's day. The significant feature of Han Ji Min is her  SMILE and her twinkling bright EYES !!

• Like 11

eNTezUq.jpg

n4fdvHO.jpg

wbk6JUo.jpg

2bBpJvO.jpg

cjtvhVy.jpg

z53kG8n.jpg

V5wlnaN.jpg

YnAuRzP.jpg

Cr: nate

​I always like her bright sunny sweet smile.She is one actress readily with an adorable smile and that makes one's day. The significant feature of Han Ji Min is her  SMILE and her twinkling bright EYES !!

• Like 6

Just purely stunning beauty. Can't take my eyes off this page. Hope Mr. Right soon knocks on her door. My first time to really adore an actress and want her badly to introduce to us the man she wants to spend the rest of her life with. 

By the way....got a question on my mind. Just answer it honestly. Explanation of your answer is much appreciated.

Among the guys listed below, who do you think is most suited to Han Ji Min?

a. So Ji Sub

b. Park Yoo-chun

c. Hyun Bin

d. none of the aforementioned

....if your answer is d, you can state the name of that person and please do give the reason. 

• Like 8