Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

scout said:EDITED updates from DC:

-HB-HJM whispered to each other (like in the previous making)
-even after director yelled cut, HB continued to hug Hana to gather his emotions (like in the previous making lol)
-HJM was sobbing so loudly that everyone heard her. 
-After HJM and HB finished their crying scenes, they continued to hug and patted each other on the back. 
-There were a lot of takes and HJM crouched down because she couldn't control her emotions and sobbed. 
-She continued to cry on her way to her van. HB stayed and looked out into the lake to control his emotions and then went to his van. 
-Everyone clapped for them afterwards.
-I think there was a crying kiss scene? before Robin felt dizzy and disappeared?
from hajina thread posted
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I'm also cried reading this post... i'm gonna miss them specially jimin!  :(  :(  :(  :((  :((  :((

• Like 1

@minnie91 her sense of humor and look how gorgeous her legs are :x i am checking her dc gallery and there is one gif of her in one of the location shoot where she is so beautiful she is just so gorgeous these days :x

@zherlthsh ji min im sure will be so happy i just wish i could also do that for her oh well i need to work harder lol Did you see guys the new bts pics? our ji min is really conservative i like it when they are rehearsing, she wears something on her dress very conservative :x