Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

@bimmerr thank you chingu !! :)

i was shopping last weekend and went to the lancome counter hope that i could find the lipstick that Jimin endorsed.. but i couldnt see the similar one on the shelf :(

anyone know of the series of the lipstick she is endorsing ? i am at Singapore, maybe they only have it in korea ?

watched her singles magazine bts.. feel to tempting to buy the lipstick .. though i am not wearing lipstick often haha ..

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

@bimmerr thank you chingu !! :)

i was shopping last weekend and went to the lancome counter hope that i could find the lipstick that Jimin endorsed.. but i couldnt see the similar one on the shelf :(

anyone know of the series of the lipstick she is endorsing ? i am at Singapore, maybe they only have it in korea ?

watched her singles magazine bts.. feel to tempting to buy the lipstick .. though i am not wearing lipstick often haha ..

Hi Chingu, this is what i wanna know too. i really want to support her, but i dont think i can if I'm not buy Lancome from Korea? I always use Lancome but i feel so bad that i cant support her anything :( 

Guest newhere

Han Ji Min looks beautiful even in those star wars inspired wedding gowns (since the theme was fantacy) ... but I rather see her in those elegant, sophisticated and romantic wedding gowns. I know she will look divine especially if Hyun Bin will be the groom on those magazine photo shoots ... or better yet make it a REAL WEDDING shoot :D

I will spazzing here chinggus. My mobile data is so slow and i can't spazz on ji min's dc gallery lol thanks in advance for the pics. Working while lurking here:)

Edited by richelle

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3743816912

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3743720971

There are more pictures in the above link (HJM Baidu).... usually the Baidu fans will send a representative to Seoul for this charity event to personally put their donation into JM's box. This time, they donated 500,000 won (actually more as the representative also donated extra) to support JM!!

• Like 1

@richelle: you are welcome chingus, i really happy to see her so bright and beautiful as always :) it's 2:30 a.m. at my place now, i really need to get some sleep. Hope more pictures to come when i wake up tomorrow.

32DrY3a.png

jNT0t4v.png

srrXbks.png

owacxSY.png

cr: Instagram 

• Like 1