Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

class="single__title entry-title" style="font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.125em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: inherit; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.79em; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Hyun Bin still considers Han Ji Min to be one of the most beautiful actressesHyun Bin and Han Ji Min

Actor Hyun Bin once again praised actress Han Ji Min’s beauty on SBS‘s Night of TV Entertainment.

On the January 21st episode of Night of TV Entertainment, Hyun Bin and Han Ji Min, the two lead stars of drama Hyde, Jekyll and I, featured for an interview.

During the segment, Hyun Bin’s previous assertion that “Han Ji Min is one of the most beautiful actresses” was brought up once again. He did not waver from his stance and said, “I did say that once, and it’s still true.” When the reporter asked,“Is she still the top among Tang Wei and Kim Sun Ah?” to which Hyun Bin humorously replied, “Are you usually this hardcore too with others?” and laughed it off.

Hyun Bin returns to television dramas for the first time in 4 years after his last drama Secret Garden, prior to joining the army. Once again, Hyun Bin is playing a role of a chaebol (Korean term for wealthy people). The actor introduced Hyde, Jekyll and I as well, “I didn’t choose this piece because I’m achaebol again. But the story line of a guy having two different personalities and a woman falling in love with that two-faced guy seemed fun for me.”

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin and Han Ji Min are returning together again after the historical film The Fatal Encounter just last year. Who’s already falling in love with Hyun Bin’s mysterious two-sided character for the drama?

Source: Newsen

http://www.koreaboo.com/tv-shows/hyun-bin-still-considers-han-ji-min-one-beautiful-actresses/

• Like 1

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

^ i have watched it both live

then i already watched episode 1 with subs

the first thing that i do when i go home is watch the episode lol

this is what han ji min has done to me :x

she is getting better and better

her scene with sung joon is awesome

Im just scratching my head for those who said that binmin has no chemistry

this early are they expecting for an over the top chemistry lol

Give the show a chance

i know most of them dont like ji min thats why lol

but the actors are doing their best

my 2 most favorite scenes

the underwater scene and the pictures above

They look good together :x

^she is so beautiful :x

fighting jang ha na

i know i may always be bias

but for me

han ji min is one of the most natural actresses around

they may not actually appreciate it

but i have watched a lot of korean dramas

and only han ji min acts so naturally and her eyes very expressive :x

Guest joanapearl

richelle said:  Im just scratching my head for those who said that binmin has no chemistry this early are they expecting for an over the top chemistry lol Give the show a chance i know most of them dont like ji min thats why lol but the actors are doing their best my 2 most favorite scenes the underwater scene and the pictures above They look good together :x

^thats right

i want han ji min to prove them all wrong

they are always picking on ji min

its not ji min's fault if the pd and maybe hyun bin preferred her

whats important is she is in the drama with hyun bin :x

fighting jang ha na

make robin and gsj fall in love with you

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Han Ji Min Looks Breathtaking For Her Lancôme Pictorial
klDFkk.jpg

Actress Han Ji Min is looking like a goddess like a usual for Lancôme. She posted the pictures on January 23 on her own Facebook page and titled them “Lancôme 2015 Spring Look.”

The actress is currently starring in the SBS drama “Hyde, Jekyll, Me” alongside Hyun Bin. She appears as Jang Ha Na who attempts to save the failing Wonder Land circus and theme park that is owned by Gu Seo Jin (played by Hyun Bin). Gu Seo Jin is a rich man who seems to have everything but unfortunately has a split-personality due to a traumatic incident he went through when he was young.

One of the main reasons why Han Ji Min is so well-liked is that she is one of the few actresses who has not received any plastic surgery. As well as that, she seems to be focused wholly on her acting without being involved in any major scandals.

evOcwS.jpg

cre: soompi

• Like 1