Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Han Ji Min Shows Her Charismatic Side in Fashion Spread for Cosmopolitanddangha December 24, 2014
Han Ji Min Shows Her Charismatic Side in Fashion Spread for Cosmopolitan

Actress Han Ji Min recently appeared in a charming fashion spread for the January issue of fashion magazine Cosmopolitan.

In the pictorial spread, Han Ji Min showed off vibrant lip colors, matched with various stylish outfits.

During the interview with the magazine, Han Ji Min picked eye makeup and lip makeup as her favorite part of doing makeup. “I like curling my eyelashes and emphasizing my eyes with clean mascara. When you do your eyelashes right, your eyes look bigger and clearer. I’m really into lipstick these days, to the point where I can’t leave the house without putting it on. Normally I enjoy putting on deep pink or orange lipstick on the insides of my lips for a natural look.”

Han Ji Min will be starring in the upcoming drama “Jekyll, Hyde, I,” in which she will be acting alongside Hyun Bin.

han ji min cosmo 02

han ji min cosmo 03

cr: soompi news

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Hyun Bin and Han Ji Min Take Part in First Shooting for “Hyde, Jekyll, I”ddangha December 25, 2014Hyun Bin and Han Ji Min Take Part in First Shooting for “Hyde, Jekyll, I”

Upcoming SBS drama “Hyde, Jekyll, I” had their first filming on December 13, and a behind-the-scenes image from the shoot was recently released.

In the image, the two main leads Hyun Bin and Han Ji Min can be seen, each acting out their respective characters. Han Ji Min looks excited in the image as she has her arm linked with Hyun Bin’s. Hyun Bin, on the other hand, has a blank expression on his face.

In the drama, Hyun Bin will play an individual with two personalities, similar to the main character of the classic novel that inspired the source material for the drama. Han Ji Min’s character will be a leader of a circus who will eventually end up helping Hyun Bin with his split identities.

“Hyde, Jekyll, I” will start airing in January after the completion of “Pinocchio.

cr: soompi news

Han ji min is so beautiful in her magazine pictorial

i hope she will not lose anymore weight

shes perfect right now

i just finished reading all of this thread pages wow

i just hope aside from a good career

i hope she finds her one true love

i think she got traumatized from her last relationship

ita painful being dump if you dont know the reason from the beginning

i want to see her dating and hopefully she will go public whoever the lucky guy would be :x

Guest forget-me-not123

richelle said: Advance happy new year to everyone here :D its a new week hopefully more pictures and teasers for jekyll and i theres a new video of ji min promoting the drama I hope someone can post it also here :)

Guest Sung Yong-Mi

Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted something here on Soompi, I've been so busy. Anyway Jimin has updated her fb-page :D
Edit: HAPPY NEW YEAR VITAMINS x:
10898044_855504994505532_915316807037936
모두 새해 복 듬뿍듬뿍 받으세요!
무엇보다 건강과 행복이 가득한 해 되시길 바랍니다!^^

'하이드 지킬 나' 촬영장에서.

Happy new year!!!
I wish you great happiness, good health, and prosperity for the coming year 

On set for my new drama, 'Hyde Jekyll and Me'.

Guest forget-me-not123

Happy New Year to all HJM fans in this thread! 
Our HJM appeared in 2014 SBS Award ceremony yesterday, ha ha... A great gift in 2015 lol! .... Please see the first preview of Hyde, Jekyll and Me!   The chemistry between Hyun Bin and HJM is fanastic!   

:x : :-* :)) :\">