[Variety] Star King 놀라운 대회 스타킹

Guest mingy

Guest babymarzy07

Did you read the first post? :rolleyes:

HEhehe ^^ sorry got a bit lazy to check. sometimes its not updated. Btw, would u still have the HQ of the china special non cb?^^

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well she was 16 and she wanted to go back to school

the reason she "left school" was b/c her father was abusive and her mother/her left and the mother is getting treatment in the hospital too

so she wanted to get her mom new teeth with the $ if she won!

then another great thing happened when one of the judges was asked by a PD of a drama to find someone to sing in the drama and said that he would give the role to her!

it was a real touching story

can't wait to DL the China Special!

Heehehehe i know this may sound stupid of me, but what episode was this?? I really want to watch it because of the girl,

i feel bad for her but happy she got the singing part.

i'm guessing it is the episode on 8/11/07. if not, then i have NO clue. O_O;; if anyone knows for sure, please let us know! i also want to watch this episode too xDDDDDDD

also, does anyone know which episode date was it with the girl who commiitted suicide? i would like to see that episode...

the porcelain eating guy was just :blink: last week... the chubby kid was so cute even though he's so overweight. it's like a mini-me of kang ho dong. :P ahahaha... can't wait to see this week's. :D

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

[HQ] Star King China Special - Han Kyung, Shinji, Park Ka Won, Choi Won Joon, Yang Seh Hyung, Noh Sa Yeon, etc. (2007-09-01) [650.5MB]

i'm guessing it is the episode on 8/11/07. if not, then i have NO clue. O_O;; if anyone knows for sure, please let us know! i also want to watch this episode too xDDDDDDD

also, does anyone know which episode date was it with the girl who commiitted suicide? i would like to see that episode...

Yeah it was ep. 30 on 8/11

As for the episode of the girl that committed suicide, I dunno specifically which one it was, but I think it was Younha that tried on that girl's pants so I guess look for the episodes Younha was in? Haha hope that helped x_x

Guest insignia

Do most koreans tend not to care about sharing food/germs? I was watching the latest Star King and I thought that guy putting all those things in his mouth, esp. those that other people have put in their mouths, rather disgusting...

Guest moon_blue

the chubby kid was so cute even though he's so overweight. it's like a mini-me of kang ho dong

He may look cute but gosh he has bad manners. Confucian norms/values may have stronger influence on Koreans but Chinese are still taught from young to respect their elders. That kid was kicking and spitting at Kang Ho Dong ~ what a disgrace! :angry: And how is being obese a special skill or talent anyway?

Do most koreans tend not to care about sharing food/germs? I was watching the latest Star King and I thought that guy putting all those things in his mouth, esp. those that other people have put in their mouths, rather disgusting...

True...although it's part of their culture to share the same pot of stew/soup with their own spoons, putting the same objects in their mouths is rather disgusting. *___* That's why I really admire Noh Hong Chul. It's one thing to be a comedian...but he didn't hesitate at all when asked to try on that red sweaty motorcyle jacket, or that pair of 60+kg smelly iron boots lol. I love how Haha and Noh Hong Chul keep the show alive.

Heya! Im new here >.< I just wanted to know if all of these episodes listed here have eng subs. I know some of them dont say eng subs next to them but I downloaded from here before and it wasnt marked as having subs, but had them anyways Hahaha Can someone please PM me and just let me know cause Im confused a lil bit. 0_o If they dont can someone tell me where to get ALL of them with eng subs? Thanks so much ahead of time :)

Archived