[Variety] Star King 놀라운 대회 스타킹

Guest mingy

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup they did recording in Shanghai.

So far its, Ha Ha, No Hong Chul, Han Kyung (Super Junior), Park Ka Won, Choi Won Joon, Shin Ji (Koyote), Bada I think that's all the guest.

They said most of it in the preview, i guess they forgot Bada? Anyways...enjoy.

Here are some pics from the recordings. I hope this is allowed. =S

NO HOTLINKING please.

StarKing03.jpg

StarKing02.jpg

StarKing01.jpg

Credits: 闪电猪宝宝@baidu + VikiVicks@soompi

Plus here's the preview.

[PREVIEW] Star King - Shanghai, China Special

Credit: 七禾页@tudou + VikiVicks@soompi

--------------------------------

Edit: The Shanghai, China special is going to air on Saturday, August 25th, 2007 @ 5:30pm Korean time.

I want it to air next week. :tears: But oh well, we'll have to wait 2 weeks for this special. =)

thanks for the pics. didn't know there'd be a shanghai special. will definitely be interested in that. will it air next week? :unsure:

do you guys know the guests that will appear on each ep. in advance? i tend to get kinda lost in all the hangeul on the official webbie and it seems they usually just describe the ep. and list the MCs? :huh: usually i have to backtrack to get the ep.'s with guests that i'm interested in unless i happen to know the guests' own schedule in advance. :mellow:

Guest silverwingz

can anyone tell me who has been the guests in the past couple of week's episodes? I.e... from when August started?

Guest DKYang

can anyone tell me who has been the guests in the past couple of week's episodes? I.e... from when August started?

Umm.....some were old school gasoos/actors and that's all I remember. I think you can search on youtube for recent episodes and check it out.

Guest MEIYEE

It's about time they had an episode in China considering they've had tons of Chinese guests. :P

I think that episode's going to be awesome cause a lot of the acts will probably be acrobatics, which is always really fun to watch! Plus Hankyung's there and can speak in Chinese with them~

Btw if anyone downloads from KoreanEnt's clubbox, what was the date for episode #28?

is there someone on youtube that subbed the super junior t eps??. or maybe any eps of super junior on star king at all ??

just asking

^No there are no subs on youtube. But if you have an acc on SJFullHouse. GOESS subbed it.

Star King (07.08.11)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UL3407RD

credits to godlove3494, Kalena85 and KoreanEnt's clubboxes.

Credit: baekkyungzqt @ the non clubbox thread

Here's a megaupload link for last week's episode.

Cant wait for the China special. WOOO~

Is the first page ever updated?

Guest DKYang

Is the first page ever updated?

Not anymore. I hate it when people create first posts of variety shows and don't update it after a certain time.....

Guest silverwingz

Not anymore. I hate it when people create first posts of variety shows and don't update it after a certain time.....

hehe.. well you must like me as a thread starter then! hehehe... JK JK..

honestly.. i hate that too... it makes it so hard for people to download and stuff...

Archived