[Variety] Star King 놀라운 대회 스타킹

Guest mingy

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest forgotten

can someone post up the hq link? I can't find it in any of the boxes, and I can't access kalena85's box

Guest DKYang

can someone post up the hq link? I can't find it in any of the boxes, and I can't access kalena85's box

You have to join her clubbox. Log in and click on the little downward arrow that's located in the blue header on the right.

Guest eye8yourc00kies

thanks so much for uploading but can someone upload an HQ of star king on 070721 with suju if its not too much to ask thanks again =]

i cant download from clubbox

Guest DKYang

thanks so much for uploading but can someone upload an HQ of star king on 070721 with suju if its not too much to ask thanks again =]

i cant download from clubbox

Wish I had the episode, but I always delete them after watching it. Hope somebody else can help you out!

Guest DKYang

Thanks. I have been waiting for it. BTW, do u know which clubbox where I can get all the eps in HQ? THanks a lot.

Just Kalen85 right now and maybe Creidesca. Others I know of are behind.

Just wondering, does anyone have a link for 2007-07-14 episode with Fly to the Sky, Kang In, and Lyn and them, and in LQ and on MU?

I really want to download it but I can't because I can't download from divshare T_T

thanksssss in advance~ ^^

Guest DKYang

Just wondering, does anyone have a link for 2007-07-14 episode with Fly to the Sky, Kang In, and Lyn and them, and in LQ and on MU?

I really want to download it but I can't because I can't download from divshare T_T

thanksssss in advance~ ^^

Re-upload

LQ: Star King (070714)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5E9UNATW

Guest biglaughter

Does anyone know what episode of star king is eun ji in?...im refering to the girl that commited suicide...i just want to watch it...hopefully this doesnt sound like im bashing her or anything.. Thanks in Advance.!

Guest rain_drops

did anyone else notice that the guy who won last weekend (8/4/07) epi29(?)

was the same guy who came out on jinshil game (truth game) as the guy who did funerals for animals? -__-;

in jinshil game, he did the same thing. he said people wanted him at their pets funerals

because he was able to make it seem like he cried blood by drinking red colored juice...

( i put the spoiler on just in case someone didn't want to know who the winner was )

i just thought it was sorta odd...that he won...

Archived