[ANIME/MANGA] Official Thread - Sailor Moon

faithx

does anyone know where i can find manga scanlations for this??? i watched all the animes but i reallly wanna read the manga... only starting from when haruka and michiru shows up. in the anime that's sailor s... i dunno what it's called in manga...

may i suggest you go to vnmanga.com, i already looked at them n' fortunately they hav it...or u can read it online at onemanga.com. since its already finished, they updated it really fast...godluck:D

btw hav guys ever listen some news that naoko will b re-write sailormoon?? i read it from a magz, they said naoko will b collaborate with her husband to re-created sailor moon again, n'since she collaborated with her husband (Yoshihiro Togashi, creator of hunterxhunter), so this new sailormoon meybi a lil bit... i dont know...shounen??

u know, shoujo plus shounen....i wonder wat it is?? :wacko:

i think we hav to waited this profect to released soon...

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahahahha...same with me:lol:

shounen means manga for boys, its usually full of fighting n' etc...theres some romantic too but not to many cause the point is fighting n' fighting...

Guest PEARLeffects

btw hav guys ever listen some news that naoko will b re-write sailormoon?? i read it from a magz, they said naoko will b collaborate with her husband to re-created sailor moon again, n'since she collaborated with her husband (Yoshihiro Togashi, creator of hunterxhunter), so this new sailormoon meybi a lil bit... i dont know...shounen??

OMG! are you serious?

They're going to re-write sailormoon like in anime right?!

OMG OMG!

I can't wait, if so!

I'm a freaking huge sailormoon fan :D LOL

I hope they would like make a marriage episode for serena and darien, i've always wanted to see them get married in the anime :)

That would be so cute <3

Cause they just ended it them kissing in the sailor stars season.

I've always hoped for another season or a sequel or something, but I hope she'll add like a marriage to it.

And I'm totally in love with the engagement ring that darien got for her in the anime, i saw the cosplay one in ebay, it's so pretty LOl

ohh i see :lol:

omggggg

I received my talking luna plushie today! It's SO cute! even though I paid like $100aud for it ._.

but i wish it was like the plushie in the live action show.. maybe I might buy that next xD

crappy webcam pic ._.

img000021mz4.jpg

(if you look closely you can see sailor moon pictures i stuck on my bed head :lol: )

sailormooon; dahh, that was my favourite anime when young. i'm still in love with tuxedo mask ^3^"~ i even have a sailormoon backpack in grade 1 - still have it. Earlier, i was watching the japanese version with real people. its alright. their wands and stuff, look plastic ~__~." buh anyways, go sailormoon!

MANGA DOWNLOADS

I'll upload a few chapters at a time when I can but I'm very busy these days so it'll be incredibly slow.

Chapter 01 - Sailor Moon

Chapter 02 - Sailor Mercury

Chapter 03 - Sailor Mars

Credits go to Icera for scanning and translating.

Do NOT re-distribute these which includes re-uploading for anyone else when the links expire.

yence: Wow... dude, that was unexpected lol! Now you got me excited and I can't get excited because I have to study! :unsure: I can't get off-track with my work man, it's my last year and it all counts! :sweatingbullets:

BY THE WAY, if anyone's from Brisbane here (which I highly doubt), who's going to the Supa Nova? A couple of years ago, I got these awesome Sailor Moon posters and plastered it all over my walls! :lol: I bought $30 worth of posters and they were $5 each LOL! It was $10 to get in before and now it's $20... I think Supa Nova is getting worse and worse each year which is really stupid because who'd pay more for a crappier exhibition? :sweatingbullets:

-kisstheice.

Guest snaeha_dalis13

ohh i see :lol:

omggggg

I received my talking luna plushie today! It's SO cute! even though I paid like $100aud for it ._.

but i wish it was like the plushie in the live action show.. maybe I might buy that next xD

crappy webcam pic ._.

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/9537/img000021mz4.jpg

(if you look closely you can see sailor moon pictures i stuck on my bed head :lol: )

omg you actually spent 100 bucks for it!???!!!!??!! you must be one huge fan.

Where did you get it???

Is there anywhere they sell cheap Sailor moon merchandise? I saw the DVD (up to ep. 50 something) at the store and was so tempted to buy it.

Guest <3 Kim

^ LOL yeah, I'm a huge fan ._.

I got her off ebay :D Sometimes if you're lucky you can find some good deals on there. I'm planning to buy a Sailor Moon costume and wig next when I come across it :D

Guest chibimarukochan

I have all eps to Sailor Moon the anime. Currently, I'm still stuck on Season 2 Sailor Moon R. :lol: I get too lazy to keep watching, but I do remember finishing the first season in a couple of days when my internet was down. :sweatingbullets: I was about to download Sailor Moon Manga but then found out it was like, what, 200(?) volumes long??? :lol::wacko:

What is everybody's favourite season? I like the third, Sailor Moon S for some reason. :rolleyes:

Guest jaeisDBSKlove

^^ yeah there are 200 episodes and five seasons (the last was only released in Japan) I got all five season and the three movies for 100$ on Ebay a few years ago.

I think my personal favorite season is the 3rd too, with Sailor Saturn.

Who's everyone's favorite Scout? I was always partial to Venus ^_^

Guest xxrainbowsun

^ I do not really have a favorite scout, but I liked Sailor Saturn. [:

chibimarukochan: I do not really have a favorite season, yet. [: I am a fan of Sailor Moon, in a weird way. xD Evidently, when I was little, I watched a Sailor Moon movie, and just became a fan (meaning: never watched the anime episodes). However, I finished watching the first season of Sailor Moon this Winter Break and started on the second season. I am hoping to finish the second season during Spring Break. xD

<3 Kim: That is awesome. [: eBay seems to be where everyone buys stuff, haha. That reminds me, there was this Sailor Moon guild in Neopets, and one of the members said they bought a Sailor Moon bento box & a bento bag from eBay.

Guest Ms. X

Who's everyone's favorite Scout?

Mars, definitely.

When I was young and role played with my friends, I would always be Sailor Mars. ^_^

I was really happy with their choice for Sailor Mars in the Live Action series too.

My 2nd would be Sailor Moon.

• 5 weeks later...

My fav scout = Sailor Venus

she is awesome!

I just got the whole Sailor Moon american soundtrack

call me be a cheese head, but I love that song "Only Love" and "Carry On"

I used to get up 6am to watch this when I was in 4th grade lol.

Anyways Darien was never cute to me...well only as Moonlight Night

but I swear what the hell is a Tuxedo Mask? I hated him

All the cute guys on SM were, Andrew, Prince Diamond, Chad, Malakite, Knephlite, Jedite, (dunno how to spell the names lol), Allen, and Rubeius

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fruitstump

ohh my

sailor moon was my idol when i was young >.< (actually... she still is)

(her & sailor uranus)

when i was young i only watched the anime (didn't get my hands on the manga until recently... like 1 week ago) but i absolutely loved it; the repetition didn't bother me at all

now that i've read the manga my love for sailor moon only intensified. especially for her & mamoru; i must say mamoru was much cooler in the manga. the manga was fast paced (a little too fast paced) but it explained things like how in the world usagi & mamoru lived until the 30th century and everything.

after reading the manga i realized that for me, the epitome of female beauty was (and is) usagi... even though she's blonde haired and blue eyed (i'm not obsessed with it; i actually prefer asian beauty) i wish i could look like her >_<

• 1 month later...
Guest Ms. X

...Is Chibi Chibi the daughter of Usagi or Chibi Usa??

I have no idea

In the manga, ChibiChibi's childlike form is really a disguise for Sailor Cosmos, an ultimately-powerful Senshi from the future.

In the anime, ChibiChibi is the starseed of Sailor Galaxia, who had once been a great force for good.

Guest Xia-ya

I have been on Ebay to search for things on Sailor Moon and wanted to buy so much.

Lol I mostly want to buy the Star Locket.

I have some Dvds and manga because sadly I moved away from the only comic book store that I knew and loved.

The guy used to sell me stuff really cheap.

My favorite Sailor is Sailor Jupiter.

I think she's cool and I think the most elegant.

Archived