[ANIME/MANGA] Official Thread - Sailor Moon

faithx

It brings back memories xD. One of the first animes i watched and defenetely loved. The anime was great, though yes a bit repetitive but i loved the manga, the illustrations *-*. One of the best anime/mangas in history :]

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if anyone knew how much the Sailor Moon art collection would cost? It's really good when I'm looking at the pictures on the internet but I want the actual art collection so I can take it with me when I go out so I can examine the characters and create myself more inspiration.

-kisstheice.

Guest losborrachos

I was wondering if anyone knew how much the Sailor Moon art collection would cost? It's really good when I'm looking at the pictures on the internet but I want the actual art collection so I can take it with me when I go out so I can examine the characters and create myself more inspiration.

Vanilla <3

i used to have the complete art collection when i was little. i bought them for real cheap (like $4 each for real) cos they were licensed and translated and whatnot. then i went away for high school and when i came back they were all gone (along with a whole bunch of my mangas). i'm still kicking myself cos now even one volume can set you back a cool $30.

Guest losborrachos

to be fair, that WAS back in indonesia, when the rupiah was still relatively strong. in today's currency it'll probably be something like $12 each. it was still relatively cheap, though. and it was in a language i could understand (i.e. not japanese) which was useful since at the end there were pages with takeuchi's description of how she came to draw this character, choose this color, what the artwork was for, etc, etc for every single artwork in the book...

damn now i feel depressed that i lost them. i used to have the anime artbook and the magic knight rayearth artbook as well. they're all gone now. or like buried in some box in storage.

• 1 month later...
Guest Demllequ

YA! i love sailor moon !! it was the first anime that i ever watched.... :tears:

i dont really like watching it on YOUTUBE because theres never one whole set, its always broken into parts ex: part 1 a, part 1 b etc...

and guess what YOU CAN WATCH SAILOR MOON ON VEOH WITHOUT BROKEN UP PARTS

Click here to watch all 200 episodes of sailor moon English Dubbed (cept for the last season because the american company didnt buy the license but it has subtittle after episode 150)

^ someone was generous enough to post it up =) mustve taken a long time and all 200 episodes too

^ Thanks for sharing!

I own all 200 episodes subbed, but dubbed was what I had watched first, so this definitely brings back memories.

P.S. I loved the original Sailor Moon dub (for the first 2 or 3 seasons?). However, I hate the later ones...

---

Oh, and because this is a the manga thread... I own all 18 volumes.

The art is so gorgeous, and the story had a maturity to it that the anime didn't have.

Really loved both, but they had very different feels to them.

Guest eunji86

Sailor Moon is the first and only set of manga that I bought the whole collection to. My first exposure to anime. Brings back memories when I would wake up to watch it air on DiC with my brother LOL. He'll kill me if he saw this haha.

I gave away all my other manga but I kept Sailor Moon. It's hard to let go haha.

Anyways, what I loved about the series was the whole relationship to greek mythology (one of my favorite subjects) and the fact that they were beautiful fighting GIRLS. My favorite senshis were Mars and Venus.

YA! i love sailor moon !! it was the first anime that i ever watched.... :tears:

i dont really like watching it on YOUTUBE because theres never one whole set, its always broken into parts ex: part 1 a, part 1 b etc...

and guess what YOU CAN WATCH SAILOR MOON ON VEOH WITHOUT BROKEN UP PARTS

Click here to watch all 200 episodes of sailor moon English Dubbed (cept for the last season because the american company didnt buy the license but it has subtittle after episode 150)

^ someone was generous enough to post it up =) mustve taken a long time and all 200 episodes too

Oh wow... THANKS! :D

-kisstheice.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ms.indulgence

Sailor Moon was awesome! I've watched all 200 episodes plus all the movies in Japanese with eng subs last summer with my friends...

it brought back so much memories when I was around 5, 6...

You know, I prefer the Japanese originals over the english dubbed...

My fave senshi was Mars, but I also liked the outer senshi too! And we cannot forget Chibi Moon! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xxrainbowsun

Sailor Moon was awesome! I've watched all 200 episodes plus all the movies in Japanese with eng subs last summer with my friends...

it brought back so much memories when I was around 5, 6...

You know, I prefer the Japanese originals over the english dubbed...

My fave senshi was Mars, but I also liked the outer senshi too! And we cannot forget Chibi Moon! :D

wow. o_o [speechless]

haha (: I've only watched up to 60 something. >_;

Sort of stopped. haha (: Probably I'll continue once it's Spring Break. <3

I do too! : D I watched 3 episodes in the English dubbed,

and their voices were so high pitched! o_o GAHH. Killed it.

CHIBI MOON : D <3 She's so cutee.

Guest meilove

fighting evil by moonliighhttt omg i LOVEEE Sailor Moon.. and Tuxedo Mask lmfaoo omggg i wish they would show it again on regular tv like Hannah Montana or something haha

Guest lee-jun-ki

sailor moon still rules! it's a classic! even now, i wanna watch it! it's like dbz. it's an old one, but a classic one! i doubt any other copy will do. *_*

Guest Erika1430263587

My brother likes this XD

He also had the songs on his mp3 LOOOL

It's good! I watched only some of the episodes...

Archived