[movie 2006] Doremifasolatido 도레미파솔라시도

mei

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pongie

anyone know where i can read the fanfic at? I heard there's a translated one on Soompi, but its hard to find since its been years.

Guest dorkafied!

ahh i just finished watching the movie today x)

must i say, i really liked it; i didnt read the fanfic

yet aha xD

i loved the songs that they played in the movie (:

Guest chan_love

JGS kissed her with his eyes opened... biggrin.gif

did anyone of you notice? happy.gif

waaa!!.. i didnt notice it.. i think i need to rewatch it.. lolz..

i really love the Last concert part here..he's so gorgeous singing Full of Sunshine and Doremifasolatido..

and also... i love what Eun Gyu said.. it's something like.. he can't sing anymore when he lose Jung Won.. wee.. love it..

Guest luffa

This movie was the best I have seen. It had all the right elements! GAH~ I watching it for the 3rd time in a row now XD

(mind you, I have never really watched any Korean movie because I was an idiot). I am definitely watching more Korean movies in the coming days!

I am in love with Jang Geun Suk. Def. watching more of his stuff!

Guest jangmishi012

does anyone have this movie upload? i want to download this movie but not in parts.

Hey you can watch it on Veoh! Just type in Doremifasolatido and 2 results come up. Hope this helps ^^

by the way... DOES ANYONE HAVE THE OST TO THIS MOVIE??? or at least the songs that Eun Gyu sang too??

Hey you can watch it on Veoh! Just type in Doremifasolatido and 2 results come up. Hope this helps ^^

by the way... DOES ANYONE HAVE THE OST TO THIS MOVIE??? or at least the songs that Eun Gyu sang too??

Here a link of download http://www.sendspace.com/file/bqhp2j

Part.1

1. Intro - V.A.

2. 도레미파솔라시도 (Movie Ver.) - 정준일

3. 기다리는 시간 - 정준일

4. 햇살 가득히 - 정준일

5. 용가리 Song - 정준일

6. 희원과 정원 - V.A.

i'll upload part.2 later soon

Part.2 http://www.sendspace.com/file/7s2y43

7. 사랑해서… 미안해Ⅰ- V.A.

8. 희원의 갈등 그리고… - V.A.

9. 기다리는 시간 (Piano Ver.) - V.A.

10. 사랑해서… 미안해Ⅱ - V.A.

11. Episode 1 - ROTS

12. 도레미파솔라시도 (Original Sound Track Ver.) - V.A.

credit: me

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded this movie into my iPod because although I knew about the fanfic, I didn't know there was a movie on it~ So, I decided to give it a try :D.

And, I have to say... it was really a great movie. It's something that I'd watch over and over and over again, without getting tired of it. (Well, maybe a bit... the suicidal depressing parts are too much for a crybaby like me XD).

Guiyeoni's works are really amazing... especially when they're turned into movies. I absolutely love all of them ^_^.

And thanks for the main male actors name... I was planning on looking him up, but I never got around to it. I'm definitely going to be looking around for his other movies :D:wub:.

Guest zaizai00

I've finished watching it with the sub translated by SillyYun (thank you so much ^-^) & all the people working on this filim too :) I love it. It touched all kind of genres I like, it likes a soft breeze give me a moment to revise my own relationship, not so deeply but like a flash lightly winding back ^^~

I'm in love with all the songs in the film, the songs speak more 'bout the scenes than anything when they are played :)

where did you watch it with english subtitles?

Guest c4ntix14

oh my gosh

this is the third movie which can made me cry...

i love this movie....

i want to said thanks to everybody who has downloading the ost.

i like it

Archived