[movie 2006] Doremifasolatido 도레미파솔라시도

mei

i'm watching the movie right now and i'm haflway through and i have to admit (i never read the fanfic but) ...

very awkward, very fast-paced... just overall :(

i would have liked this to be a short drama rather than a movie ._.

i should try the fanfic when i have time.

but characters = <3

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

READ THIS POST ^^

WHERE CAN THE FANFIC BE FOUND?

I sort of watched the movie JUST last night.

GeunSeuk oppa is so hot hot!

Please PM me the link to the fanfic if there is XD

I'll be waiting.

Guest onatoko

Omo, I finally watched it and it was amazing! ToT I cried nonstop. Though like a lot of other people, I agree that the transitions were somewhat awkward, because I'd already read the fanfic, I only appreciated the movie more. There were definitely subplots that were underdeveloped or not explained enough but overall, Doremi has become one of my favorite movies. The three main lead's acting are superb! Jang Geun Suk was especially moving during the parts he was a 'Dummy'. Although I had my reservtaions concerning the female actress, I think she pulled off Jung Won pretty well. The only thing that occasionally bugs me is that she actually looks better with the actor Jung Eil Chul (the guy that played Hee Won) because Jang Geun Suk has such a baby face and she looks a lot older than him.

BTW, does anyone have the link to the OST?

gotta ask though cos I haven't read the fan fic.. WOULD READING THE FANFIC MAKE OR BREAK MY PERCEPTION OF THIS MOVIE? I mean, would I end up not liking this movie because they did not do justice to the fan fic, or love this movie more because I finally saw how the characters in the fan fic would be like, of course in the persons of Jang Geun Suk + co stars (oh im so biased.)?

i would suggest you read the fanfic after all the studying is done. the fanfic is greater than the movie and you would appreciate the movie better i guess after you have read it. i would think you would watch the movie again after you have read the fanfic. that's just me...

Guest MiSs L.E

^ First I believe it was "I'm Sorry" and the second time it was "Please come back (to me)". I could be slightly wrong though. (:

Guest winksassy

^ First I believe it was "I'm Sorry" and the second time it was "Please come back (to me)". I could be slightly wrong though. (:

^^thanks ^__^

so the I'm sorry is hung by the guy right?

then the "Please come back (to me)" is hung by the girls ^_*

Guest 2partsvodka

finally got to watch it!

i thought the end was corny and a little bit rushed

but i really liked it

OMG shin eungyu so cute <3

haewon too

Guest saranghanda

i really liked this movie but i think it should have been longer... or maybe a short drama? i barely got to know what was going on before it was over. i would have liked to get into the story more..

and the guy who played heewon was really cute ^^

Guest saranghanda

Anyone know where i can download the HQ of it? :D it'll be great if you let me know XD

sorry for the double post, but i found the HQ on veoh, and the quality is great. plus its all in one part. thanks to isleton for uploading :)

if anyones still looking for it..

this is the veoh link. you can download the subs from kloofy.net.

Guest keaiclam

LOL I wish there was a lot more it too <3 At first I thought it would be longgg, but I ended up wanting to see more.

I loved both the guys in there. First time I've watched either of them act.

So glad I watched this one =D Loveed it <3

Guest my101

does anyone have a recoding of the parts when JGS says goodbye to CHR and also when they do a reenactment of the whole goodbye scene and when JGS says dont go blah blah

please & thx<3

just finished this movie.

it was cute, i loved the actors. <3

Jang Geun Suk was SO cutee.

anyways, the ending ruined it for me though -__-

it was so blehhh..

and whatever happened to hyewon?

the characters were kind of hard to like too, since everyone had their own flaws.

overall it was good (liked the songs especially)

but not like, GREAT

Guest nounu

OMG.. i'm so slow.. so i just watched it on youtube.. HOLY CRAP.. i'm

in love with the MOVIE.. i don't know why.. it's weird.. cause of Hye won..

but other wise.. it's so sweet.. in a way it seemed to be cut a little short..

on youtube.. um..it's so cute though.. i want to read the fanfic now.. where

do i find it? well i'll look online.. and try to find something.. i am in LOVE

with JANG GEUN SUK, he's such hottie.. i need to find his thread now..

also.. this was really touching.. i cried when i watched it... so that's why

i love it so much...

Guest chan_love

agree.. i think the ending was bit rushed..

but it is still worth watching..

also.. this was really touching.. i cried when i watched it... so that's why

i love it so much...

agree.. even when reading the fanfic.. i also cried.. weird?! o.O''

nice caps^^.. thanks for posting this.. there's really a chemistry between them, agree?

Guest Alexiel

i really liked this movie but i think it should have been longer... or maybe a short drama? i barely got to know what was going on before it was over. i would have liked to get into the story more..

and the guy who played heewon was really cute ^^

I completely agree! This movie would've been soo much better if it were a short drama to allow for some character and relationship development.. everything seemed to go way too quickly. Nevertheless, I really like the storyline and Jang Geunsuk's singing is just heavenly~ <3

Archived