[movie 2006] Doremifasolatido 도레미파솔라시도

mei

It says: I am sorry (1 word for each page)

I Need someone clarify is that right ? But In the fanfic it said "I am sorry".

thanks lil! but what did eungyu's laundry line say? his message for jungwon before the concert? komowo!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sole13islove

thanks for the part 2 subs!!!.. thanks a bunch!.. waiting for the other parts.. i love them all~ :P

thanks lil! but what did eungyu's laundry line say? his message for jungwon before the concert? komowo!

yeah, what does Jung Won laundry line say also? I think they both have different messages. Its not both "I'm sorry."

Their messages doesn't look the same.

where can I dl the movie and the subs? Do I have to join them with hj split?

I think the video is not available anymore. It was removed by the owner.. I guess?

Guest sWeEteSt.eTeRNiiTy

haha, okay, i just watched it. haha.

goshh, eungyu is soo hot. and i loved her little bro toO! ahah

i felt the movie went by wayy to fast, always too fast for me. :T

i wished all guiyeoni's fics are made into little dramas. :]

Guest ilene_y

I really liked the fic and the movie? ...Not so much. But! It's okay cuz JGS made up for it :)

But ah, does anyone know where I can find the soundtrack to this movie? (JGS singing is heaven!) Please and thanks! ^^

Guest hannahlove

It says: I am sorry (1 word for each page)

I Need someone clarify is that right ? But In the fanfic it said "I am sorry".

yea. 미 안 헤 i think. haha i probably spelt it wrong, but you're right. This is what Jung Won's message said.

Eun Gyu's message was... "You'll come tomorrow right?" 내 일 올 거 지

this was before his first concert.

sigh, i enjoyed it BUT i think i would have enjoyed the actual STORY more if it were a drama. i don't really want to spend time reading it haha

but wow, Jang Geun Seuk did an amazing job. I was so impressed with him at the end. Especially when he would start panicking.

But yea, this definitely should have been made into a drama.

When she was like "Do you want to be my boyfriend?" I thought she was just joking or something.... I didn't understand AT ALL why they liked each other. The audience NEVER

That bothered me a lot. I think Jung Won'ss history with Hee Won .. this would have been better as a drama.

Jung Eui Chul needs to keep working on his acting, BUT he did improve from what I last saw him in... Rainbow Romance hahah

I also didn't like his character =/

yea. 미 안 헤 i think. haha i probably spelt it wrong, but you're right. This is what Jung Won's message said.

Eun Gyu's message was... "You'll come tomorrow right?" 내 일 올 거 지

this was before his first concert.

sigh, i enjoyed it BUT i think i would have enjoyed the actual STORY more if it were a drama. i don't really want to spend time reading it haha

but wow, Jang Geun Seuk did an amazing job. I was so impressed with him at the end. Especially when he would start panicking.

But yea, this definitely should have been made into a drama.

thanks so much hannahlove! now i understand everything from the movie. and i agree this should have been made into a drama same with all G novels. all of her novels-made-into-film are fast-paced,to the extent that it doesn't really make sense unless u have read the novel first. the leads did a good job though!

Guest itz_n_obsession

OMG THANK YOU.

i just finished the movie and was trying to find it.

XDDDDD

YOU ROCK!

8D

your welcome! :)

Guest ~~PuhPuhMuh~~

can someone tell me where i can download the movie? i downloaded two parts of the movie from the link above but the owner blocked the entry T^T

i want to see pupu

-edit-

nvm i found a new link myself

to the people who pmed me about the link i found

im sorry it was a corrupt file.. still looking for one myself

Guest SillyYun

everyone is so crazy about the laundry line hahaha

newlili maybe u should make a screenshot of it haha!

i havent seen fanfic so i aint sure if its spoiling the whole movie

but i dont think i'll want to read it T_T cos it will make me cry again

Guest SillyYun

didnt newlili translated it already?

its im sorry.. mianhae..u knew it didnt u?

LOL ur so funny!

Thankd for uploading too tuchee!!!

yup.. i love that song too!!!! but would definitely prefer geun suk version. *cough* (absolutely bias here)

yeah i wish there a keunsuk version....i just finished watching hte movie and it was really good...keunsuk is so cutee

Guest zelle1016

here's the second part! -> PART 2

sorry for the delay.. :P

oh it's okay my net connection was bad 2 these past few days, so i'm only watching the 2nd part now..

and i think i kind of saw that there already was a 4th part, but the 3rd part was missing??

not sure though...

anyway thanks 4 uploading it on youtube! :w00t:

oh it's okay my net connection was bad 2 these past few days, so i'm only watching the 2nd part now..

and i think i kind of saw that there already was a 4th part, but the 3rd part was missing??

not sure though...

anyway thanks 4 uploading it on youtube! :w00t:

I already uploaded 4 parts. ^_^

enjoy watching!

Guest newlili

can someone pls tell me again what were the words at the laudry line before the gig that eungyu put up for jungwon? and what did jungwon put up after that? sorry? goodbye? to lazy to read the fanfic and find that part...thanks!

Eungyu put up : "I'am sorry"

Jungwon put up :" Let's break up" after the 1st concert and you could see Eunggyu was standing like being freezed at the laundry line

Guest twinkle_l0ve

Watching this tomorrow!

OMG I seriously cant wait xD

we've been looking forward to this movie since 06 wow~

Archived