Sm Entertainment

Guest banggutbanggut3

Guest JuliaYYK

i think they do prefer japanese as well~

almost all korean artists have to be trained for japanese

just look at BoA and DBSK

so i think it'll be a pretty good advantage if you know how to sing korean AND japanese!!

well of course....mandarin will be great as well!!

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lucky4eva8

my opinion personally would be to sing both japanese and korean...but thats just what I would do. I really like My All by mariah carey but she sings really well and the songs not made for my voice...so for those of you eho are going to audition...FIGHTING!

Guest avii_ichigo09

I notice that too. But do they still update that?

and the registration for foreigners is not working ><

yup they do. i'm sure because i'm in it :)

Guest VitaDolce*

Not only will there be a Global Auditions [2007??]

But SM will also have online auditions ...

with the help of iple.com I have no idea when but there

will be online auditions.

iplexr5.jpg

Guest smile-jw

^ haha i actually thought that was the poster for the Global Auditions. My heart stopped for a second. x_x But thanks for posting!

:w00t: omg! an online audition! it'z cool~! .. XD .. i bet many people are gonna join .. wut does it says anyway? i don't understand much coz i can't read korean .. >.< there's so many pictures of celebrities in there does it mean that they require us to sing one of those songs?

Guest Yumi -

how do online auditions exactly work?

do you post your clips online?

or... isn't that kind of like a UCC contest?

Guest JuliaYYK

what is the poster really saying?? i don't understand korean!!! :tears:

and i wonder what does the "online auditions" mean?? can foreigners join???

Guest Milkielillipop

Lol. ONLINE!!! hm. how does it work?? so is it like webcamming like. u go on webcam and dance as they watch u? Lol

Guest skittles*

SM must be really hungry for some more talent O_O...

I agree. Don't they have tons of trainees though? I'm guessing the online audition will work kind of like the UCC Contest, except it won't be an actual "contest." Though I think the most effective way to audition is to go straight to them.

Guest ultaeja

^ Haha, true that. Since the girl group is debuting (haha, forgot their name><!) Then wouldn't there be like about 20 trainees left O_O? Since I thought that they had around 30 trainees O_O. But oh well, good luck to those who are auditioning<333 :D :D

Guest miss_xchunsah

^ yeah isnt their group called super girls? lol maybe they ran out of trainees. or maybe, theyre making another big group or something just like superjunior and they need more ppl.. +_______+;

i personally wouldn't want to be in a big group though LOl it'd be sorta tough to get fame like that unless your super hott ._.

Guest JuliaYYK

^ yeah isnt their group called super girls? lol maybe they ran out of trainees. or maybe, theyre making another big group or something just like superjunior and they need more ppl.. +_______+;

i personally wouldn't want to be in a big group though LOl it'd be sorta tough to get fame like that unless your super hott ._.

that group is called "Girls' Era", which consists of 9 girls~~

i agree with you...it'll be much harder for you to stand out if in a large group...i mean...not everyone in super junior is stand out..

and even tho the boys are really good friends...each and everyone of them works sooo hard and compete with each other..

if not...some of them will get kicked out...

Guest .rainie

Wasn't the girl's group called Time of Girls? >__>;

Wow.. an online audition.. why didn't they announce the global one as well? DD:

&& and the trainees.. maybe they want to make an international group =/

Guest JuliaYYK

Wasn't the girl's group called Time of Girls? >__>;

Wow.. an online audition.. why didn't they announce the global one as well? DD:

&& and the trainees.. maybe they want to make an international group =/

nah..well it's either "The Era of the Girls" or "Girls' Era"...the name definitely consists of the words "era" and "girls"...LOL!! :D

i wish they would announce the GA one too...sigh..but the online audition looks delish..ahhh....i dunno korean T^T

international group...it might be true!

who knows..they might just put Korean, Chinese, Japanese..etc together as a group!

that would be interesting~

random thought...

um, doesn't SM have a branch for movies? and wasn't Suju movie's the first release under that branch?

maybe they're also looking for actors to make more movies for that...

*avoids flying things*

Archived