[drama 2007] Bad Couple 불량커플

Guest ripgal

Guest s k y .

Aww! Kim HyangKi is so cute! LOL. ;) Congrats to

Shin EunKyung. :D Ryu SooYoung should have won

something, too. :( Keke. There's always next time. :)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest piano_lady

yeah, - -xox. ryu su young was really good in Bad Couple. but you're right. there's always a next time for RSY and Little Miss Hyeong-Ki!

here's something about SEK ;) Wish I read Korean. Anyone care to translate?

신은경 이혼충격 딛고 SBS연기대상 10대스타상 수상[포토엔] [2008-01-01 02:48:51]

seg.jpg

[뉴스엔 최나영 기자]

배우 신은경이 ‘SBS 연기대상’ 10대스타상을 수상했다.

신은경은 12월 31일 오후 9시 50분부터 서울 등촌동 SBS공개홀에서 하희라 김용만 구혜선의 사회로 진행된 2007 SBS연기대상에서 ‘불량커플’로 10대 스타상을 받았다. 8년만에 안방극장에 복귀해 이룬 쾌거다.

신은경은 주말드라마 ‘불량커플’에서 싱글맘을 간절히 원하는 커리어우먼 김당자 역을 열연해 많은 관심을 받았다.

1988년 KBS 2TV ‘욕망의 문’으로 데뷔한 신은경은 2001년 제22회 청룡영화상 인기스타상을 수상한 바 있다.

Guest snoogans

hello everyone

I am from India,hyderabad.

male 27

thanks so much for everyone who worked hard to complete this entire series to post here.

I started watching Korean Movies in early 2007 and gradually addicted to Wonderful Korean Movies. U guys are wonderful actors and actress's and movie stories are really wonderful and they comes under my taste of watching movies. especially Dramas and comedy movies.

they are some few actor's and actress's in korean industry whom i adore them more than my native Actors. Problem here is i can't able to remember their names which is a bit strange to pronounce. I was impressed more of female characters which korean industry gives more importance along with male character. In our industry currently female characters were given for nothin importance and showing them like a doll for songs and make them expose vulgarly.

Recently like two weeks back i started watching TV-Dramas and was more impressed than your movies. WOW these stories are great.

Important thing here is i even started liking your Language also. Shame that we didn't have any Tutorial branchs for learning KOREAN. though i am managing to understand with ENglish subtitles and few words without seeing subtitles. out of japanese,chinese,thai etc i was interested in KOREAN most.

i started watching BAD COUPLE and 1st shop of Coffee Prince(Lovely Story). hope i have time to see more series

thanks once again

i wish u a happy new year

snoogans

Guest piano_lady

snoogan, welcome to the thread! glad you are enjoying korean entertainment! like everyone of us here...

SEG during the SBS Drama Awards...

snapshot_j_20080101_0000.jpg

snapshot_j_20080101_0153.jpg

snapshot_j_20080101_0154.jpg

snapshot_j_20080101_0157.jpg

snapshot_j_20080101_0158.jpg

Guest snoogans

congrats to SEG(her name)

she is good at acting

it's a request

anyone have a chance to upload part 16(final) MQ(Medium Quality) with english subbed of This series to megaupload.

i am requesting only and will be glad if anyone have it. I am using 256kbps connection so it's really hard for me to download for 7-8 hours of HQ and watch only 1 hour

thanks in advance

Guest piano_lady

congrats to SEG(her name)

she is good at acting

it's a request

anyone have a chance to upload part 16(final) MQ(Medium Quality) with english subbed of This series to megaupload.

i am requesting only and will be glad if anyone have it. I am using 256kbps connection so it's really hard for me to download for 7-8 hours of HQ and watch only 1 hour

thanks in advance

snoogan, sorry, I am not allowed to post the links here. I will PM you...

Guest snoogans

@piano_lady

thanks so much .

i will not share them to anyone in order not to raise any privacy issue.

bye have a nice day

Thanks to GOD , i found Korean Entertainment nevertheless the time.

Believe me I lacked this kind of entertainment in movies or Dramas for ages. We have Very Famous and BIG festival from Jan 13th to 16th in "Andhra Pradesh" which is one of a state in india. And i am going to my native place this time and sure my parents will enjoy this and 1st shop of coffe prince DRAMA's and a very big relief from my job for a week.

Guest puppyiz

Heloo...Heloo !!*waves * Fellow soompiers regular & new snoogans... - - sox !! :w00t:

It's been awfully quite - so glad to have additional members for BadCouple.

snoogans Apologies but haha ~ I am bit astonished coz I rarely see guys who loved k-dramas like yourself.

I hope i am wrong concerning this thingy with guys heheh ~

My 2 brothers thinks it's overly girlish for guys to b watching dramas as such. So usually, I'd watch them alone.

Nevertheless its a wonderful sight to see u here, we are all glad that you can be here at Soompi.

Look 4ward to more dialogues from a guy's point of view instead of the usual galz' view.

Ooh ~ i see u are a big fan of PARKHanByul ?? u watched Blue Fish...MyFairLady ??

Umm..there are a few more but cant remember the titles off hand :P

We hope to see you more ( here )& in other threads as well.

(My delayed reaction ---- Had to get this out of my system b4 i explode)

Arrgh ! :crazy: This is so unfair !! :angry:

I still think RSY should get at least one trophy at the recent Awards .. :( *Sighs!* even if it's a tiny one :( bleh~

Thanx galz n guys for hearing me out

Guest SillyYun

^waves at puppiyz..

SEG is indeed a good actress..her acting skills are terrific, from tomboyish gangster to feminine woman and now career woman..

shes really good..I fell in love with her role when she was a gangster..she really brings it out so well..

And her love life isnt affecting her job, thats the most impressive thing about her that I like, shes strong and really good in acting..I think Bad couple drama also gotta do with abit of her character..shes strong in some way..

I kinda missed Bad couple already..its one of the best dramas last year :)

I'm on ep. 11

The kissing scene is awesome (not some fake stuff...)

but doesn't anyone think Jung Soo character is too fake? He's Mr. Perfect... why would he like an older, married person, with a child, and seems extremely...weak? When he met her, she was crying... and depressed...guys actually like that stuff? When they meet, all she talks about is her husband...

I think normally guys would be turned off about all that.

Guest puppyiz

*YOOHOO!* SillyYun I agree with you concerning SEG...in fact both the Cast of / storyline for 'BAD COUPLE' was and still

IS truly a great one !!

This drama had shared so much wittiness, laughter, sorrowful yet heartwarming times amongst its viewers.

Reflecting the times when all of us once had those interesting reviews / comments in this thread...not forgetting those beautiful captures.

As I have mentioned much earlier in this thread... this drama will always remain a CLASSIC !

I'm on ep. 11

The kissing scene is awesome (not some fake stuff...)

but doesn't anyone think Jung Soo character is too fake? He's Mr. Perfect... why would he like an older, married person, with a child, and seems extremely...weak? When he met her, she was crying... and depressed...guys actually like that stuff? When they meet, all she talks about is her husband...

I think normally guys would be turned off about all that.

Hey MEL So you finally get to watch BadCouple ?

Hmm... very good point. Now that's why we need more comments from guys.

Generally, I supposed men such as JoonSoo would be sort-of 'turned off' by those marital issues.

Anyway, JS's initial motive was there to help HY.

The scene in Mid-Ep04 : DolSoon's hubby summoned him to meet up.

Aftr being introduced to both lovely women, JS seemed clueless why he's there. Later both men had a talk.

Upon hearing out HY's marital problems ... JS agrees to help...perhaps he symphatizes HY ??

The storyline evolved shortly after JS gave a good smack to YoonSook & the Fortune Teller lady was saying ...

Is that why they say that " Love Is Blind " :blink: ??

Guest piano_lady

hi weird&short! welcome to the thread!!

well, it didn't really occur to me that his love for her is fake. he initially only wanted to help her and while doing so, he slowly fell in love with her. afterall, she's a beautiful person inside and out - marital status and problems included.

i guess that's where puppyiz's "LOVE IS BLIND" comes in... :lol:

hiya puppyiz and SillyYun!! nice to meet you here in the BC thread again....I'm missing this drama already!!!!!!

Guest puppyiz

hi well, it didn't really occur to me that his love for her is fake. he initially only wanted to help her and while doing so, he slowly fell in love with her. afterall, she's a beautiful person inside and out - marital status and problems included.

i guess that's where puppyiz's "LOVE IS BLIND" comes in... :lol:

hiya puppyiz and SillyYun!! nice to meet you here in the BC thread again....I'm missing this drama already!!!!!!

piano_ladyAah ~ It's always been this pleasant seeing you here n guarding this thread :D !

Bad Couple gave lots of great sentiments, so i am guarding it too :lol: !

Quite right bout what you've said back there ;) bout HanYoung. HY 's personality is simple yet beautiful ...

Compared to the 10 long monotonous years of her marriage to Yoon Sook, all that's needed was just '100 days '

to make this gorgeous young guy realise & sent his heart to the stars. Hehe ~ that's why, I'd say love can be this blind !

Somehow, I am still grumpy coz we dint get a good finale for JS-HY. <_<

Oh well, at least HY gained her son & freedom ... thanks to Joon Soo for loving HY and setting her free from Yoon Sook. B)

No matter which thread i'd visit, you can b sure I'd be lurking back here .

Fret not tho there's no virtual trophy for this drama .. cos the actual 'trophy' already lies deep within the hearts of its viewers

Cheerz to BAD COUPLE ..within you'll remain fabulous :wub: !!

Guest piano_lady

piano_ladyAah ~ It's always been this pleasant seeing you here n guarding this thread :D !

Bad Couple gave lots of great sentiments, so i am guarding it too :lol: !

Quite right bout what you've said back there ;) bout HanYoung. HY 's personality is simple yet beautiful ...

Compared to the 10 long monotonous years of her marriage to Yoon Sook, all that's needed was just '100 days '

to make this gorgeous young guy realise & sent his heart to the stars. Hehe ~ that's why, I'd say love can be this blind !

Somehow, I am still grumpy coz we dint get a good finale for JS-HY. <_<

Oh well, at least HY gained her son & freedom ... thanks to Joon Soo for loving HY and setting her free from Yoon Sook. B)

No matter which thread i'd visit, you can b sure I'd be lurking back here .

Fret not tho there's no virtual trophy for this drama .. cos the actual 'trophy' already lies deep within the hearts of its viewers

Cheerz to BAD COUPLE ..within you'll remain fabulous :wub: !!

Well said, puppyiz! I knew you would say that...the ever-loyal supported of JunSoo! :D

And you're so right about the "actual 'trophy' already lies deep within the hearts of its viewers"...

Bad Couple will remain one of my top favorites!!

hihi thanks for the welcome. lol yeah i finally broke down and watched bad couple :) U-gun's singing was pretty good (I'm a fan from his Hello God... I think he was better in that one or maybe I just liked his character more)

Well.... I guess my problem is that I don't see anything special about HY besides being faithful and a good housewife who worships her husband. I just thought... there should be more of a reason to why he likes her... besides he seems like a popular guy; younger, better looking and more confident women are out there. I guess I'm a little disappointed with his selection. I can see why her husband wants her back (well he used to like her before she turned "boring" and they did live together for 10 years).

If i was a scriptwriter, I would have...probably made this relationship more like... Yuki and Honda Toru (from the japanese manga/anime fruitsbasket) where ... HY would be like the "mother" he never had...or he emphasizes with her because of his parents horrible divorce or something. It just seemed too sketchy to me.

Guest piano_lady

hihi thanks for the welcome. lol yeah i finally broke down and watched bad couple :) U-gun's singing was pretty good (I'm a fan from his Hello God... I think he was better in that one or maybe I just liked his character more)

Well.... I guess my problem is that I don't see anything special about HY besides being faithful and a good housewife who worships her husband. I just thought... there should be more of a reason to why he likes her... besides he seems like a popular guy; younger, better looking and more confident women are out there. I guess I'm a little disappointed with his selection. I can see why her husband wants her back (well he used to like her before she turned "boring" and they did live together for 10 years).

If i was a scriptwriter, I would have...probably made this relationship more like... Yuki and Honda Toru (from the japanese manga/anime fruitsbasket) where ... HY would be like the "mother" he never had...or he emphasizes with her because of his parents horrible divorce or something. It just seemed too sketchy to me.

haha! i see your point, weird&short...i haven't seen fruitbasket yet...but what about the age gap?

hmm...it actually makes me wonder how old JS is? I think HY is like in her early 30's?? could JS be like in his early 20's? coz if it so, it would be awkward to have the 'mother'-son relationship...?

btw, you did finish watching the series, right? ....

yes, I've finish watching it. :)

"mother-like" figure doesn't have to be older/younger. Actually I think in fruits basket, Tohru is younger than Yuki (and he does have a real mother, she just doesn't treat him right).

I just meant she should play the role of someone that takes really good care of him, like a mother. and maybe have a story going on how he was neglected with motherly love. Perhaps because they weren't the focal couple of the story and they can't devote that much time on them (well I think they had more air time than most "side story" couples usually do). But still...they could have done so much more

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yvonne_ssy

Finally finished 73 pages of posts! hahah!! I'm currently watching this drama and cant pull myself away from the computer....

I totally dislike the scenes of YS and tat doctor kim. Other then tat, i dont find any more 'bad couple' in this drama. Many question-marks on my head now.. keke!! :P

Guest piano_lady

yes, I've finish watching it. :)

"mother-like" figure doesn't have to be older/younger. Actually I think in fruits basket, Tohru is younger than Yuki (and he does have a real mother, she just doesn't treat him right).

I just meant she should play the role of someone that takes really good care of him, like a mother. and maybe have a story going on how he was neglected with motherly love. Perhaps because they weren't the focal couple of the story and they can't devote that much time on them (well I think they had more air time than most "side story" couples usually do). But still...they could have done so much more

yeah, there's considerable amount of air time for HY and JS...some viewers even like their story more than 'the leads' ")

Finally finished 73 pages of posts! hahah!! I'm currently watching this drama and cant pull myself away from the computer....

I totally dislike the scenes of YS and tat doctor kim. Other then tat, i dont find any more 'bad couple' in this drama. Many question-marks on my head now.. keke!! :P

ah, i hate Dr Kim too! gggrrr!!!!! the actor did a great job...

which ep are you in now?

Archived