Guest ripgal

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest piano_lady

piano lady, your MQ episode 9 file 2 is also dead :(

tyss, here's file 2 of ep9 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MKXCRJJP

This must be the article regarding Bad Couple's airing in Japan next year. Hope some kind soul can translate :)

내년 방영 앞두고 11일 류수영 방일

(도쿄=연합뉴스) 이태문 통신원 = SBS 주말 화제극 '불량커플'(극본 최순식 연출 이명우)이

일본에서 첫선을 보인다.

'아시아 드라마틱 TV'를 내걸고 한류 드라마를 집중적으로 소개하고 있는 위성채널

소넷(So-net)TV은 내년 2월 '불량 시리즈' 제3탄으로 신은경 류수영 주연의 SBS 드라마

'불량커플'을 방영한다고 발표했다.

소넷은 "'불량커플'은 한류 드라마에서는 보기 드문 에로틱 러브 코미디물로 한국 여성들의

절대적인 지지를 얻어 시청률 20% 이상을 기록한 화제작"이라고 소개하며 "방송을 기념해

주인공 류수영이 직접 일본을 찾아 프로모션 활동을 벌인다"고 밝혔다.

류수영은 11일과 12일 도쿄의 뉴오타니호텔에서 일본 매스컴을 상대로 인터뷰를

소화할 예정이다.

최고의 유전자를 지닌 종갓집 종손이자 서울대 생물학과 교수 최기찬 역을 맡아

헌신적인 남성상을 열연한 류수영은 여주인공인 당자(신은경)보다 여성 시청자들의

공감과 사랑을 받은 바 있다.

전혀 불량하지 않은 선량한 모습으로 대한민국 여심을 사로잡은 류수영이 과연 '불량커플'로

일본 여인들의 마음까지 뒤흔들어 놓을 수 있을지 귀추가 주목된다.

gounworld@yna.co.kr

Guest piano_lady

Guys! Our Dang Ja ...eerr...Shin Eun Kyung is coming up with a new drama in 2008. Check it out

here.

And yes!! The SBS Drama Awards will take place in two weeks! I am anxiously waiting for the list of nominees!

Guest puppyiz

OOH piano_lady THANX VERY MUCH FOR THE HEADS UP !!

Likewise, I look forward more to the SBS DRAMA AWARD.. I hope BC will win !!

HERE'S WISHING EVERYONE

christmasxox6nx1.gif

Guest piano_lady

Hey guys! The SBS Awards nominees is out!

RYU SU YOUNG is nominated at Best Actor in Miniseries!!

Hope he wins!!!

Am disappointed to note that there's only one nomination for Bad Couple....but nevertheless...FIGHTING RSY!!!!!

SBS Awards Thread

I still can't believe that this drama only got one nomination!

Edit: Yay! The cute Kim Hyeong-ki is also nominated in the Younger Star Award Category(female)!

photo24501.jpg

Guest puppyiz

I still can't believe that this drama only got one nomination!

Edit: Yay! The cute Kim Hyeong-ki is also nominated in the Younger Star Award Category(female)!

OOH GOOD ! Now we have 2 nominations for the coming Award !!

Little Miss Kim is Adorable indeed !!

Did u know she's also featured in [KBS2] BAD LOVE ? This time she dresses very fashionably... hairstyled like 'ANNIE'

:)

Thanks for keeping this thread rolling dear piano_lady...it has been awfully quite.

Guest piano_lady

OOH GOOD ! Now we have 2 nominations for the coming Award !!

Little Miss Kim is Adorable indeed !!

Did u know she's also featured in [KBS2] BAD LOVE ? This time she dresses very fashionably... hairstyled like 'ANNIE'

:)

Thanks for keeping this thread rolling dear piano_lady...it has been awfully quite.

Oh really? This cute girl is also featured in Bad Love? And hairstyled like Annie? Oh...I will see her again soon!

I hope these two nominees win!!!

Guest puppyiz

piano_lady Concerning 'KIM HYEONG KI ' (BaDLoVe).... let's hope my eyes hadnt been playing tricks on me.

puppyizBadLove010001.jpg

ladii_laetriice & piano_lady looks like its the 3 of us for the time being.

Hmmm~ Where are the rest of YooGeon / Su Young ladies ??

Additional names in the nominees list ~ dint u galz see ShinEunGyeong's name on the list ?

http://devnewsimg.mydaily.co.kr/2007/12/20...718451114_1.jpg

L~R: Kim HeeAe, Park Jin Hee, BaeJongOk, Shin EunGyeong & LeeYoWon

Credits:

Capture: MyDaily

Info. courtesy from : 2007 SBS DRAMA AWARDS THREAD

SuYoung~ssi..... ShinEunGyeong~ssi & Little Miss KimHyeongKi ! AJA AJA HWAITING !!

Guest anachronista

Apparently Shin Eun Kyung did get nominated for the Top Excellence award. That makes me feel better. I was afraid her performance was being overlooked. Best of luck to all the nominees from "Bad Couple", especially Ryu Su Young!

Guest piano_lady

Oooh, so glad to hear that SEG was nominated for the Top Excellence Award!!! I am so glad!

Lets keep our fingers crossed for our RSY, SEG and Little Ms KHK!

Guest piano_lady

piano_lady Concerning 'KIM HYEONG KI ' (BaDLoVe).... let's hope my eyes hadnt been playing tricks on me.

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k319/pup...dLove010001.jpg

ladii_laetriice & piano_lady looks like its the 3 of us for the time being.

Hmmm~ Where are the rest of YooGeon / Su Young ladies ??

Additional names in the nominees list ~ dint u galz see ShinEunGyeong's name on the list ?

http://devnewsimg.mydaily.co.kr/2007/12/20...718451114_1.jpg

L~R: Kim HeeAe, Park Jin Hee, BaeJongOk, Shin EunGyeong & LeeYoWon

Credits:

Capture: MyDaily

Info. courtesy from : 2007 SBS DRAMA AWARDS THREAD

SuYoung~ssi..... ShinEunGyeong~ssi & Little Miss KimHyeongKi ! AJA AJA HWAITING !!

Oh, yes puppyiz! That's Little Miss Kim Heong Ki indeed!

Hi everyone! Javabeans/dramabeans (respected k-drama blogger and member of WITHS2 subbing team) commented on Bad Couple. Check it out here. Am afraid that it's quite negative. What can you say?

As for me, I don't care what other people say. Bad Couple is my favorite 2007 drama! ;)

Guest debratan

Hi everyone! Javabeans/dramabeans (respected k-drama blogger and member of WITHS2 subbing team) commented on Bad Couple. Check it out here. Am afraid that it's quite negative. What can you say?

As for me, I don't care what other people say. Bad Couple is my favorite 2007 drama! ;)

I do agree with dramabeans partially, I like BC but .. somehow that I find the drama is not "smooth", the second half of the drama although touching but at the same time "kills"

the hilarious romance from the first half. :phew:

But dramabeans did praised the acting right? I mean it mentioned "they’re skilled veterans". :)

The first half and second half have sort of a completely different theme, which is a more fav. part in your opinion? I mean U can like both, I do like both but I prefers the first half.

But second half .. I keep on rewinding back the crying scene (in the Church) that's is one of the best part!!

Guest anachronista

I really loved "Bad Couple". Having trouble deciding whether it or "Rebirth/NEXT" is my very favorite now. :D I liked BC for being so much about contrasts and reversals. I liked both halves. Dramabeans just didn't get it. Want to watch it again so much!

Guest piano_lady

I really loved "Bad Couple". Having trouble deciding whether it or "Rebirth/NEXT" is my very favorite now. :D I liked BC for being so much about contrasts and reversals. I liked both halves. Dramabeans just didn't get it. Want to watch it again so much!

Yeah, I was thinking of exactly the same thing last night...eerrr early this morning. Can't choose which one I like best - Bad Couple or Rebirth/NEXT. So I decided that Bad Couple is my fave for 2007 and Rebirth/NEXT for 2005 :D I didn't even notice that the transition wasn't smooth :lol: I like it as a whole. Oh Deb V, time to rewatch the series!!

DT, episode 14 is one of my favorite episodes. RSY truly shone in this episode. No question about their acting :)

And yes, an hour to go before the SBS Awards! Ohhh...gotto check out the SBS Drama Awards thread now...

FIGHTING BAD COUPLE!

Guest piano_lady

So disappointed...huh..huh..huh...Bad Couple didn't win any award

Shin Eun Kyung won one of the Top 10 Stars awards! Congratulations!

200712312234231001_1.jpg

Our little miss hyeong ki didn't make it...better luck next time, sweety!!

200712312111231001_1.jpg

True, I didn't see RSY anywhere....

Guest ladii_laetriice

too bad RSY diidn't wiin

:(

and cutiie miiss diidn't wiin also :(

but congratulations to SHIN EUN KYUNG for the award !

she iis so pretty in that dress ! :)

happy new year ! !

Archived