[drama 2006] Which Star Are You From 넌 어느 별에서 왔&#45

Guest bless_u

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bless_u

I like the characters but I just don't like the title for this drama... What does Princess have to do with the plot? RYUWON AND RAEWON LOOK GOOD...

Guest bless_u

2/9/06 – On 2/9, Kim Rae Won, Jung Ryu Won, and Park Shi Hoo leave for Brisbane (브리즈번) of Australia to film their new drama “Princess”. They will film scenes showing that Seung Hee (승희, played by KRW) met his first love Hye Soo (혜수, also played Jung Ryeu Won who plays the heroine Bok Shil later in the drama) and fell in love with her at first sight. At that time, Hye Soo and Jung Hoon (정훈, played by PSH) were lover and Jung Hoon introduced Hye Soo to Seung Hee. JRW once studied in Australia. She and KRW will stay until 2/17 while PSH will return to Korea on 2/15 to participate in the filming of his current MBC drama “Get Married (결혼합시다)”.

200602091002191110_1.jpg

2/9/06 – On 2/9, Kim Rae Won, Jung Ryu Won, and Park Shi Hoo leave for Brisbane (브리즈번) of Australia to film their new drama “Princess”. They will film scenes showing that Seung Hee (승희, played by KRW) met his first love Hye Soo (혜수, also played Jung Ryeu Won who plays the heroine Bok Shil later in the drama) and fell in love with her at first sight. At that time, Hye Soo and Jung Hoon (정훈, played by PSH) were lover and Jung Hoon introduced Hye Soo to Seung Hee. JRW once studied in Australia. She and KRW will stay until 2/17 while PSH will return to Korea on 2/15 to participate in the filming of his current MBC drama “Get Married (결혼합시다)”.

200602091002191110_1.jpg

There, u finally find post something.....did that one girl send you those.

Guest klaritia

200602091002191110_1.jpg

Hi, bless_u! :D

Thanks a lot for the news. :)

And the update for post #1 too.

Guest doroAnxx05

she's in the series "my name is kim sam soon" right? she's pretty and she matches well with our handsome krw :D

i've seen her acting and i guess she's okay because her acting made me feel for her character in MNKSS, so i guess this upcoming drama would be a success, considering krw's great acting paired with jrw's :lol:

she was da second female lead in mnikss, i lyke her style.

KRW's great acting will surely make da chemistry with her work well. veri expecting~! :D

9331cb0d.jpg

I luvvv his beanie!!!

97735417_44001410e3.jpg

whoahh.. he lookz no fitter than now!!!! :wub:

Guest minminfish

I guess Rae Won and Ryeo Won are going to work and spend the Valentine's Day in Brisbane this year. :)

brisbanevd-600x507.jpg

I wonder what they'll do to spend the valentine's day there.. kek.. :P

oh... i miss rae won oppa >--<

Guest sailormoongal

I like the characters but I just don't like the title for this drama... What does Princess have to do with the plot? RYUWON AND RAEWON LOOK GOOD...

if you read the summary on pg 1, the remote village girl will lead 2 a new life becos of the character played by krw. :w00t:

Guest klaritia

News about another supporting actress in this drama

2006/2/14 fighter news

'더 리플레이' 진행자 이진희, 발렌타인데이 '최고의 연인' 낙점!

showimageasprealfileffnews2006.jpg

'더 리플레이'에서 개성넘치는 진행으로 시청자들의 사랑을 받고있는 VJ 이진희가 발렌타인데이 최고의 연인으로 낙점됐다.

이진희는 온게임넷 홈페이지에서 실시된 '발렌타인 데이에 초콜릿을 받고싶은 온게임넷 여성 출연자는?' 이라는 제목의 설문조사에서 컴투스 모바일리그를 담당하는 VJ 길수현을 1200여표차로 제치고 1위를 달리고 있다.

투표에 참여한 팬들은 '너무 예쁘다', '열심히 진행하는 모습이 보기 좋다'며 이진희를 발렌타인데이 연인으로 꼽았다.

이진희는 "시청자들의 사랑과 관심을 실감하게 돼 기쁘다"며 "앞으로도 좋은 모습 보여드릴 수 있도록 노력하겠다"고 말했다.

한편 이진희는 오는 3월 MBC를 통해 방송되는 드라마 ‘공주님’에 조연으로 캐스팅, 연기자 데뷔를 앞두고 있다.

박송이 기자 raki@fighterforum.com

http://www.fighterforum.com/news/news_read...t=INT&idx=10247

last paragraph: 이진희(Lee Jun Hee) will become a supporting actress in MBC’s “Princess” due in March. She’s a VJ at present.

Profile:

e419nz.gif

Name: 이진희 Lee Jun Hee

Year of birth: 1982/1983 (unsure)

Blood type : A

Education: 동덕Women's University, Major in Acting

Debut: 1997년 패션 화보 모델 (model)

Drama: 2004 KBS 그대는 별

Other experience:

'신원 SI', 'INBU', 'On&On' 등의 카탈로그와 여러 잡지 표지모델

삼성생명등의 지면광고, '베스킨 라빈스', '농심 양파링' CF모델

KMTV 리빙룸 VJ

KM 뉴스 VJ

Credt to hyu of raewon island

Guest chocolavie

Ryeo Won & Rae Won taking pics during taping of Princess. :D

010602081jp.jpg

ahhh....couple tee!!! they look cute and seems to be happy together :blush:

I own page 12...YIPEEEE :D :D

Ryeo Won & Rae Won taking pics during taping of Princess. :D

010602081jp.jpg

aw..... thankss leikela ~ ^___^ for the pic ~~

finally we got to see the Won-Won pair together ~~ hee....

yeah... celest ~ ^^ looks like they're having fun shooting in Brisbane, Australia...

O... looking forward to seeing more ~~~ :P

Archived