[drama 2006] Which Star Are You From 넌 어느 별에서 왔&#45

Guest bless_u

This year is just MBC's Year i guess...so many good interesting drama out....and think about the Main Character they all look good......many who says MBC suck....may want to reconsider that, cause "Goong", Eun Hye, "WOLF" Eric, "Princess" Ryu Won, and last but not least "I Really, Really Like You" Eugene . WOW! so awesome.....Can't believe it.....by the way....RYU WON, and KIM RAE WON do look good together, if you haven't notice, take a look at their smile.....their so happy so please don't put RYUWON down just like WOLF people....NEVER TO JUDGE ANYONE UNTIL YOU SEE THE DRAMA!

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the KRW thread ~~

Big thanks to akie ~ ^^ for the translation ~~

http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_my/20060...3E%26%3C%2Fb%3E

박지윤, '공주님'으로 2년 만에 안방 복귀

Park Ji Yoon, with 'Princess', returns to tv theater for the first time in 2 years

200602061928471110_1.jpg

가수 겸 연기자 박지윤(24)이 2년 만에 브라운관으로 컴백해 본격적인 활동에 나선다.

지난 2004년 드라마 ‘비천무’에 출연한 이후 일체 연예 활동을 중단한 박지윤은 다음달 방송하는 MBC TV 월화드라마 '공주님'(가제, 극본 정유경 연출 표민수)에 캐스팅 됐다.

박지윤은 '공주님'에서 재벌가의 손녀이자 이지적인 외모에 박학다식한 언변을 지닌 완벽한 여자 '윤미현' 역을 맡게 됐다. 극중 박지윤은 어려서부터 어울려 지낸 김래원(최승희 역)을 자기도 모르게 흠모하게 되면서, 김래원이 사랑하는 여자 정려원(김복실)과 숙명의 라이벌 관계에 놓이게 된다.

김래원을 사이에 두고 정려원과 불가피하게 연기 대결을 펼치게 된 박지윤은 세련된 의상과 말투로 강원도 오지 첩첩 산골의 '복실' 정려원과는 색다른 매력을 발산할 예정이다.

'바보 같은 사랑' '풀하우스'의 표민수PD가 연출하는 '공주님'은 불우한 가정사를 지닌 순수한 산골 처녀 정려원이 애인의 죽음으로 절망에 빠진 영화감독 김래원을 만나면서 사랑을 나누게 되는 과정을 담을 예정이다.

한편 지난 1994년 CF로 데뷔한 박지윤은 6집 음반까지 내며 가수로서도 왕성한 활동을 펼쳤으며, 올해 7집 앨범을 발표해 활발한 활동을 이어갈 예정이다.

(I translated the highlighted paragraph.)

Park Ji Yoon took the role of a perfect woman Yun Mi Hyeon, the granddaughter of a plutocrat, who is intelligent in appearance, erudite in speech. In the drama, Park Ji Yoon herself doesn’t realize she admires Kim Rae Won (role of Choi Seung Hee), the man matched her well and spent time since childhood, at the same time comes to the destiny’s rival relation with Jeong Reo Won (role of Kim Bok Sil), the woman Kim Rae Won loves.

Placed between Kim Rae Won and Jeong Reo Won, Park Ji Yoon will open the unavoidable acting confrontation. Her elegant clothes and refined language is expected to give out different color attraction from Jeong Reo Won, ‘Bok Sil’ who comes from the secluded mountain area of Kang Won Do.

Directed by Pyo Min Su of ‘A Foolish Love’ and ‘Full House’, ‘Princess’ is planned to put in the process of how Jeong Reo Won, the pure deep mountain girl with unfortunate family affairs meets Kim Rae Won, a film director abandons himself to despair because of the death of his lover, and shares their love.

박시후, 려원 두고 김래원과 사랑 대결

200602061845011110_1.jpg

MBC TV 주말드라마 '결혼합시다'에서 추상미와 연상 연하 커플을 이뤄 주목을 받고 있는 신예 박시후가 정려원을 사이에 두고 김래원과 사랑 대결을 펼치게 됐다.

박시후가 오는 3월 방송될 예정인 MBC 월화드라마 '공주님'(가제, 극본 정유경 연출 표민수)에서 전격 캐스팅됐다.

박시후는 ‘공주님’에서 어릴 때부터 흠모해온 여자인 '혜수' 정려원을 후배 김래원에게 빼앗기게 되는 '한정훈' 역을 맡게 됐다.

절 친한 후배와 첫사랑의 사랑을 축복해주지만 정려원이 죽게 되고, 그 아픔이 조금씩 잊혀져 가던 어느날 첫사랑을 쏙 닮은 강원도 첩첩 산골의 소녀 '복실' 정려원이 나타난다. 박시후는 결국 첫사랑을 닮은 '복실' 정려원을 두고 다시 한번 김래원과 피할 수 없는 대결을 펼치게 될 예정이다.

드라마 '결혼합시다'에서 당당한 연기력을 선보인 박시후를 보고 단번에 주인공으로 캐스팅한 표민수 PD는 "극중 한정훈의 캐릭터를 그가 잘 소화해 낼거라 확신한다"며 강한 믿음을 드러냈다.

김래원, 정려원과 함께 오는 9일부터 '공주님' 촬영차 호주로 떠나게 되는 박시후는 "'결혼합시다'와 '공주님' 두 작품을 병행해야 하지만 기쁘다"며 "색다른 모습을 보여줄 것"이라고 새 작품에 열의를 보였다.

http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_jn/20060...3E%26%3C%2Fb%3E

신예 박시후, 김래원-정려원과 삼각관계 이룬다

190330_01.jpg

MBC 주말연속극 '결혼합시다'의 신예 박시후가 오는 3월 방송될 MBC 새 월화드라마 '공주님'에서 김래원, 정려원과 함께 삼각관계를 이룬다.

박시후는 표민수 PD가 연출하는 '공주님'에서 극 중 승희(김래원)의 고교시절 선배이자 유서 깊은 출판사를 경영하는 사업가 한정훈 역으로 캐스팅됐다.

극 중에서 정훈은 어릴 때부터 흠모해온 여자를 후배에게 뺏기고도 두 사람의 앞날을 축복하지만 첫사랑 여인은 죽음을 맞이한다.

그리고 3년 후 아직 첫사랑의 아픔이 가시지 않은 정훈 앞에 첫사랑과 흡사한 외모를 지닌 복실(정려원)이 나타나면서 다시 한번 그의 마음을 뒤흔드는 것.

표민수 PD는 "평소 '결혼합시다'의 박시후를 눈여겨 봤으며 한정훈이란 캐릭터를 잘 소화해 낼 것이라 확신한다"며 전폭적인 지지를 보냈다는 후문이다.

박시후의 소속사 관계자는 "오는 9일 김래원씨, 정려원씨와 함께 일주일 가량 호주 로케이션 촬영을 떠난다"면서 "당분간 두 작품의 촬영을 병행해야 하지만 본인은 행복한 기회에 너무나 감사하고 있다"고 귀띔했다.

박시후는 현재 '결혼합시다'에서 추상미의 연하 애인으로 등장, 시청률 상승에 단단히 한 몫 하고 있다.

http://news.naver.com/news/read.php?mode=L...106&menu_id=106

박시후, 표민수 연출작 '공주님'에 합류

200407120060206184635_1.jpg

강종훈 기자 = 신예 탤런트 박시후가 표민수 PD의 새 드라마에 김래원의 절친한 선배이자 라이벌로 합류했다.

MBC 주말드라마 '결혼합시다'에서 추상미의 연하 연인으로 출연 중인 그는 '내 인생의 스페셜' 후속으로 방송되는 MBC 월화드라마 '공주님'(가제, 극본 정유경, 연출 표민수)에 한정훈 역으로 캐스팅됐다.

정훈은 극중 승희(김래원)의 고교 시절 선배로 유서 깊은 출판사를 경영하는 사업가. 승희에게 자신이 흠모하던 혜수를 양보하고도 끝까지 승희를 돕는 인물이다. 이후 혜수를 닮은 복실(정려원)을 놓고 승희와 삼각관계를 이룬다.

박시후는 김래원, 정려원 등과 함께 9일 호주 촬영을 떠날 예정이다.

Guest tisyankee

cannot wait till the drama comes out... I want to see Kim RaeWon in a drama more than in a movie.. much more screentime...

X)

the story looks great..... can't wait to see rae won back......

it's been a while................ i never seen him in drama after Love Story in Harvard.....

fr: celeb news thread ---- Thankss to CindyW88 ^^

-----------

2/6/06 – Park Ji Yoon (박지윤, 24) and Park Shi Hoo (박시후) will costar with Kim Rae Won and Jung Ryu Won in the Monday-Tuesday drama “Princess (공주님)” scheduled to be aired by MBC following the final episode of “Wolf”. PJY plays the role Yoon Mi Hyun (윤미현) who is the granddaughter of the owner of a big financial company. She is perfect with good appearance and intelligence. In her childhood, her family matched her to the character Choi Seung Hee (최승희) played by Kim Rae Won. After Seung Hee and Bok Shil (played by JRW) fall in love, she becomes the rival of Bok Shil. PJY’s previous drama was “Bichunmoo (비천무)” filmed in 2004. Her newest music album (the 7th volume) is scheduled to be released this year.

Park Shi Hoo plays the role Han Jung Hoon (한정훈) whose first love is Bok Shil. Then he becomes the rival of Seung Hee. PSH’s current drama is “Get Married (결혼합시다)" aired by MBC during weekend.

200602061928471110_1.jpg200602061845011110_1.jpg

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...602061928471110

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...602061845011110

^ Middy i like the way you put it.. won-won couple. haha. sounds cute.

hmm, me too. i hope its not too melodramatic. but i'd be watching it, definitely somehow :) but KRW and JRW.. i hope this pairing will shock me somehow :D

Hi hi ~~ iluxxx ~ ^____^

haha.... we meet again since we were on "Love Story in Harvard" thread ~~ :D

yeahyeah.... its cute & easier to talk about them together as Won-Won couple ... or... RW couple .... ;):lol:

(as like the Kim couple -- Krw + Kth ^^*)

I agree with most of you guys... hope the drama is not too melodramatic... & the ending is a happy, satisfying one ~~~ :rolleyes:

Middy- <33 that collage~

O... Hi hey ~~ jina_bing_bang ~~ ^____^

seems quite a long time no talk to you..... How have U been? ;)

I <33 that Won-Won couple collage too ~~ They are a bit alike from looking at the pics ... & both have very nice smile ~~ :D

hopefully there'll be great chemistry between them as the LSIH couple laa...... :P

The news article about Park Ji Yoon, the supporting actress of 'Princess' has been deleted by the urgent request of the medium company.

이 기사는 매체사의 요청으로 삭제된 기사입니다.

Guess there's change of casting at this moment.

O... I'm pretty disappointed that Park Ji Yoon wont be in the casting now... -_-

why shes being deleted? why urgent request by the medium company?

Really anticipating this drama espeically with Rae Won oppa in it, might have to watch MNIKSS now just to see how good JRW acts, but I'm looking forward to see what chemistry there will be between them.

And the story does remind me of Beautiful Life except for the role reversal this time. So I'm sure I will love it anyway besides RW being one of the reasons. ^^

The newest news included one paragraph of the same as the earlier Park Ji Yoon news. PJY is the casting or not the producer has still not decided yet as it mentioned . :wacko:(Corrected)

촌스러운 산골소녀 정려원 '볼만하겠네~'

coming200602071422390.jpg

지난해 MBC드라마 '내이름은 김삼순'에서 세련된 이미지로 '정려원 스타일'을 만들어냈던 탤런트 정려원(25)이 산골처녀 역할에 도전한다.

정려원은 표민수 PD가 연출하는 MBC드라마 '공주님'(가제·극본 정유경)에서 절망에 빠진 영화감독 김래원(24·승희 역)의 옛 애인과 애인을 닮은 강원도 처녀 복실 1인 2역을 선보이게 된다.

드라마 밖에서도 도시적인 패션감각으로 선보이며 지난해 싸이월드 미니홈피 방문자 1위에 오른 정려원은 이번 드라마를 위해 오는 8일 방송을 마지막으로 '섹션TV 연예통신'의 MC자리를 내놓는다.

한편 2년만에 안방극장으로 복귀하는 가수 겸 연기자 박지윤(24·미현 역)이 재벌가의 손녀역할을 맡아 김래원을 사이에 두고 정려원과 연기 대결을 펼치게 될 것으로 알려졌으나 제작사측은 아직 확정된 것은 아니라고 밝혔다.

3월 방송예정인 '공주님'은 오는 9일부터 호주 브리스번에서 촬영이 시작되며 국내 촬영은 주로 강원도 정선에서 이루어질 것으로 보인다.

The newest news included one paragraph of the same as the earlier Park Ji Yoon news. So PJY is still the casting as it mentioned. :wacko:

O.... so... Park Ji Yoon is still in the casting...?? :w00t: hehe... I sure hope so.... :P

THANK YOU sooo much for always giving us the updated news ~~~ dear akie ~ ^_____^

You are simply GReattt ~~~ B):D

870f48d6.gif870f48d6.gif

O.... so... Park Ji Yoon is still in the casting...?? :w00t: hehe... I sure hope so.... :P

THANK YOU sooo much for always giving us the updated news ~~~ dear akie ~ ^_____^

You are simply GReattt ~~~ B):D

870f48d6.gif870f48d6.gif

Dear Middy, I make correction of the news above, PJY is the casting or not the producer has still not decided yet as it mentioned . :wacko:

Archived