Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2024] Good Partner, 굿파트너 - Friday & Saturday @ 22:00KST

gm4queen

Aww...so nice to see the interactions between SHK and JNR here, a friendly touch from NR (top pic) and what appears to be 'naughty' touch from SHK (bottom pic) ? Haha, I am sure it is just the camera angle but it sure does look like he is touching her boobs....lol LEkYwxr.jpgPics cr DC

Ahpheng said: Aww...so nice to see the interactions between SHK and JNR here, a friendly touch from NR (top pic) and what appears to be 'naughty' touch from SHK (bottom pic) ? Haha, I am sure it is just the camera angle but it sure does look like he is touching her boobs....lol 

Anyway, just an article about female actors' dresses at the different award ceremonies, Jang Nara is in the top 5:
◇한 땀 한 땀 정성들여 '100% 수공예'…장나라= Elaborate at every single stitch, '100% hand-made'... Jang Nara

20150104_1420328261_15838600_1.jpg

Give her stylist a prize! 
I didn't know it was 100% hand-made. It really looked gorgeous on her. It was objectively one of the best dresses for me at the MBC Awards too.

Source: http://www.sportsseoul.com/?c=v&m=n&i=159977

The following is OT, I apologise.

One of the worst-dressed, Nam Sang-mi.
20150104_1420328757_92565900_1.jpg
Girl you do not dress like that when the man beside you was so damn awesome-looking that night.

anopinion said: Anyway, just an article about female actors' dresses at the different award ceremonies, Jang Nara is in the top 5:
◇한 땀 한 땀 정성들여 '100% 수공예'…장나라= Elaborate at every single stitch, '100% hand-made'... Jang Nara

Give her stylist a prize! 
I didn't know it was 100% hand-made. It really looked gorgeous on her. It was objectively one of the best dresses for me at the MBC Awards too.

Source: http://www.sportsseoul.com/?c=v&m=n&i=159977

The following is OT, I apologise.

bjharm said:I would count IU as a more natural singer than JN, that she more naturaly gifted, while JN had to work harder, I think JN time in China did a lot to increase JN's range and control of her voice. Of course on the the other side JN a way better actress than IU so it all = out I guess.

Guest OreoVampire

@pinaycliza ssii ... well you read my mind :))
What happened to this tread while I'm on K-Pop side? @hankitae42 and @Ahpheng chingu ah! spreading byuntae mode [-X

The 3 of you ^bjharm ^hankitae42 ^Ahpheng chingus ...you see this card ? warning-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625

Guest ChaYangSoon

Yaaa I see old videos on YT in any event JNR appear in a lot of noise music fans who chanted sarangheo JNR, but when JNR singing a new song with very little yellow dress that shout out the name jnr ...

Yaa i see Jang nara very cute and pretty sure a lot like him ♥♥♥

yaa IU and JNR alike can sing and acting despite IU career in the field of singing better than JNR, but for acting superior JNR ..

and now it looks like Jang Nara back get the fans that have been lost ..

Guest ChaYangSoon

Aww...so nice to see the interactions between SHK and JNR here, a friendly touch from NR (top pic) and what appears to be 'naughty' touch from SHK (bottom pic) ? Haha, I am sure it is just the camera angle but it sure does look /blockquote>

Omooo I hope JNR n SHK dating after Mbc drama award ♥♥♥

Maybe if JH unmarried certainly many people who mengshipper JH & JNR .. but I hope JNR n SHK invented ♥~♥

This my take on what @bjharm said. Nara had to work extra hard to prove herself as a singer. She admitted before that the reason she became a singer is because she likes to sing but she knows she doesn't have the voice which belts high notes. SM is a talent agency mainly for singers at the time Nara entered as a trainee, so she is honed to be a singer but failed to get the approval of the agency. For her 2007 album which carried the song 'Calling Out Love', I noticed that her voice improved and she had better control. This was after years in China so I agree that her years in China did improve her in both acting and singing. But yeah, she had to go through years of polishing. Even when she was still at the height of her popularity, I think she's still a rough diamond. She kind of gave in to her cute image (also from NNstop) that even her voice became that. She said it's really difficult for her to sing Sweet Dream because it is 'not her real voice'. But now, she's more polished and has greatly improved. I just hope her anxiety with performing live eases because she has to overcome that if she plans to release an album. I don't know why I'm kind of wanting her to have another acting project instead of an album, maybe because I just heard Lee Joon is planning to take on a new drama. Now, I'm wanting to see Nara do the same too. I know I'm getting greedy now.

@nakatsubebe: 
I think if she's going to take on a drama then maybe we'll only see initial casting news in about April-ish since I think half a year is just about the shortest period of rest you can expect for an actor typically. 
In Baidu there's actually this thread that talks about all the upcoming Korean dramas in 2015 and I'm not seeing anything currently other than another drama by the Secret scriptwriter about the facades that people put up, which may be interesting. There is no standout female-centric dramas other than Angry Mom that was mentioned. Another one is about a female ex-con who goes on to become a doctor and challenge the system in South Korea, which sounds just a little aged to me, since medical dramas are kinda over now. There is also a rom-com about a top star falling in love with his anti-fan reporter, but... it sounds fun but it's the kind that can potentially go downhill once the comedic parts are exhausted. And it's a rom-com after all, which I feel that NR may not want to take on plus they will probably aim for younger leads with that one too.
So, nothing, lol.

anopinion said: @nakatsubebe: 
I think if she's going to take on a drama then maybe we'll only see initial casting news in about April-ish since I think half a year is just about the shortest period of rest you can expect for an actor typically. 
In Baidu there's actually this thread that talks about all the upcoming Korean dramas in 2015 and I'm not seeing anything currently other than another drama by the Secret scriptwriter about the facades that people put up, which may be interesting. There is no standout female-centric dramas other than Angry Mom that was mentioned. Another one is about a female ex-con who goes on to become a doctor and challenge the system in South Korea, which sounds just a little aged to me, since medical dramas are kinda over now. There is also a rom-com about a top star falling in love with his anti-fan reporter, but... it sounds fun but it's the kind that can potentially go downhill once the comedic parts are exhausted. And it's a rom-com after all, which I feel that NR may not want to take on plus they will probably aim for younger leads with that one too.
So, nothing, lol.