Kim Sung Soo 김성수

Guest jacqueline

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again the supporting actor?! i thought maybe since in elder sister he acted as main actor so he would be main actor in subsequent shows too! Oh no! my hopes are dashed :( Its quite sad to always see kss to give up on the girl or not be with the main actress...

YES!! kss is such a great actor! Just dont understand why he dont get main roles! Unfair!!!! :)

'heartred'...Don't be sad...Kim Sung Soo is a good actor....I think he will be recognised.....sometime depend luck too...It's O.K....Now he is having a role with Kwon Sang Woo....see how their chemistry....at least he has an opportunity to act as a supporting role in the drama BAD LOVE.....WOW! GLAD TO SEE HIM ACT IN DRAMA AGAIN!MISSED HIM IN FULL HOUSE...with RAIN & SHK. :rolleyes:

Guest heartred
wow..why is there a sculpture/ picture (cant see clearly) of kss?
'heartred'...Don't be sad...Kim Sung Soo is a good actor....I think he will be recognised.....sometime depend luck too...It's O.K....Now he is having a role with Kwon Sang Woo....see how their chemistry....at least he has an opportunity to act as a supporting role in the drama BAD LOVE.....WOW! GLAD TO SEE HIM ACT IN DRAMA AGAIN!MISSED HIM IN FULL HOUSE...with RAIN & SHK. :rolleyes:
yea..just have to hope that one day he'll be recognised and that he'll act as main actor in all shows! HAHAHAHAHA :DD

• 1 month later...
Guest kierelun

if FullHouse2 cannot get the 2 main leads, KSS should take the leading role. without him it wont be fun watching the sequel minus SHK/JJH. i like KSS charming smile, easily melt a person's heart and he's got the perfect masculine physique too! hope to see him in bigger roles, dont wish to see him entangled as the 3rd party - way under-rated actor!

Guest lovewinter

I'm getting excited to see him with KSW in a drama soon. This man is too HOT, huh? :P

Yes,he is after seeing him in Korea.

I only started to like him in "Lawyers", he is "Hot" there, better looking than in "Full House" and "StainGlass".

Guest heartred

if FullHouse2 cannot get the 2 main leads, KSS should take the leading role. without him it wont be fun watching the sequel minus SHK/JJH. i like KSS charming smile, easily melt a person's heart and he's got the perfect masculine physique too! hope to see him in bigger roles, dont wish to see him entangled as the 3rd party - way under-rated actor!

theres full house 2?? oh man if only hes the main actor! Ahh~ ;D

anyway, hes acting with KSW is it. oh man guess hes the supporting actor agaainn. Why why why! :o It seems so weird. He was the main actor when he acted in the elder sister show. then now hes back to a supporting actor?!? AHH :/

theres full house 2?? oh man if only hes the main actor! Ahh~ ;D

anyway, hes acting with KSW is it. oh man guess hes the supporting actor agaainn. Why why why! :o It seems so weird. He was the main actor when he acted in the elder sister show. then now hes back to a supporting actor?!? AHH :/

heartred - it's ok as long as we know that he's a great actor. I hope that he'll be casted again in FullHouse 2. But not sure if he's going to accept it in case offered to him, huh? :D

his hot scene in the pilot epi of drama "BAD LOVE" broadcasted Dec 3 :rolleyes:

2007120323401110011cf9.jpg

Credit as stated!!

Oh my!! :sweatingbullets: So seductive !!!!

KSW kissing scene is hot and fast, but KSS kissing scene is a passion, in love.., more tempting (for me anyway :blush: )

I'm dying so see some clips of episode 2. I'm rooting just to see any KSS and LYW part. I feel really bad that his character will end up alone...boo hoo (again)

Hope Luv is ok of reposting her pics

Some pictures from the first part of episode 1...

ceyes00700066qf2.jpg

ceyes00700086bx8.jpg

ceyes00700148cs1.jpg

ceyes00700291ev4.jpg

ceyes00700294uh7.jpg

ceyes00700652xd4.jpg

ceyes00800097rq9.jpg

ceyes00800141ft3.jpg

ceyes01000213fn0.jpg

ceyes01000230tn8.jpg

67833789pj1.jpg

88169582zr0.jpg

16839897ty7.jpg

49262390rh6.jpg

The last part of episode 1 is just too sad.

ceyes01200058pr1.jpg

ceyes01200145xw3.jpg

ceyes01400040ui2.jpg

ceyes01800111hn2.jpg

ceyes01800122py3.jpg

ceyes01800130fg5.jpg

ceyes01800191ww2.jpg

ceyes01900017kt7.jpg

ceyes01900083tg8.jpg

ceyes02000107fp2.jpg

ceyes02100041hl7.jpg

ceyes02100098xi5.jpg

ceyes02100173rt3.jpg

ceyes02100319lj9.jpg

Ha ha, it's seems like not a lot of fans rooting for KSS's character in Bad Love. Oh man, just a thought came to my head. I hope that his character won end up empty, divorce, alone, and the success he work for - gone. His character is actually not a bad, evil person. Just made a one big bad choice. I hope it's won't end up like the old typical melodrama, but something like Bad Couple...decent ending...Oh man. I just don't want him to be another tragic hero, he had too much of that. KSS should have a equal stand in the series.

Guest heartred

Sigh this forum is like so dead :o heheh. if only there were more news about kss! :)) Oh man!! Hes one Great looking actor! :DD sigh and i havent watched his latest drama serials :/ But I Will! Soon :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest puppyiz

Aww ~ no one's been upkeeping this thread for this HOT + SEXY GUY ???

I feel bad as well for neglecting this thread.

Reposts from BadLove Thread

Caps from Ep.01 (LYW + KSS)

badlove1.gif

badloveKSSLYW0.jpg

badlove3.gif

ep01a.jpg

102minEP1.jpg

ep1c.jpg

puppyizBadLove02.jpg

puppyizBadLove01.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest IUPHIMHAN

I just posted this in SP News thread and would like to share it here

Kim Seong-su says gf is like family

20080114kimss.jpg

Of course she is! Actor Kim Seong-su has no intention of buying the cow when he can get the milk for free. The 11 years of dating only confirms this. What is more interesting is that the girlfriend has stuck around for so long. She should know by now that there will no be ring in sight.

The handsome actor confessed on the KBS show, Sang-sang Plus that his woman is like family. He added that they try to keep the spark alive by finding out new things about each other.

After 11 years together, what new things do they need to know about each other?

Source: http://popseoul.com/2008/01/

MAYBE WE WILL HAVE GOOD NEWS FROM HIM (LIKE SONG IL GOOK OPPA). HE'S AT THE SIMILAR AGE, RIGHT?

Archived