[drama 2007] '9 End 2 Outs' 9회말 2아웃

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest korean-girl

is it just me cuz i really hate that girl that dressed in all pink and made NH go crazy..?? gosh i hate that girl!!! :angry:

Guest acemaverick
Can someone please tell me what happened in ep 7 cuz I'm not there it but really want to know. :rolleyes:
haha, see if sarah has the summary in her webbie or blog.
can someone plz translate wt's happening in eps 7 preview..ty
previewS? hehe ok if i can get the cn subs. and if no one did it yet.

Guest krazie4adream

is it just me cuz i really hate that girl that dressed in all pink and made NH go crazy..?? gosh i hate that girl!!! :angry:

haha..i hate her too, she annoys me for some reason..

she reminds me of one SM's Girl Generation girls[whom i don't really like, no offense, not an anti but just don't like them]

can't wait til ep.7 comes out in c-subs, since they are soo much faster than the english[not complaining!!]

very very thankful that ppl are subbing it!~ thank you!

isn't the girl dressed in pink from the new girl singer group called 소녀시대? she looks like one of them

doesnt Yoonah from SNSD ave a part in this?

I believe you all are talking about the same girl. Yoona (so nyuh shi dae)=pink girl/stalker girl.

I love her expression. Not bad for a new actress.

I love the two main character. They've been friends for 30 years I cant wait for them to realise they are in love with each other! lol

edit: I backlogged and read the posts about lyptika and withs2, I might be wrong but I think lyptika is an encoder or something. I recall seeing it at the end credits. I am not very sure though. She gave warnings to not upload the videos anywhere though

...im soo desperate to watch ep7 even w/out subs, does anyone wer can I read a summay at least....pls help...

...coz they've been trying to figure out now theyre feelings i mean it will start to come out, ep8 is coming out tonight...

..I guess the pink girl is an angel, she must need to keep away JJ from NH hahahha....

...love them, imagine they've been friends since 30yrs.. I wonder what else NH said to his EX when he said not to see HT anymore, Im so curious about it..

thanks for this artwork.... last night i only managed to watch last 15 mins or so when it was airing,

if i'm not wrong, the pic of HT on the left is

the last scene when he went into NH's room after she's all dressed up and he told her she looked very pretty and then he gave her that smile.... but i think there's tears in his smile when they closed up on his face? not too sure also maybe it's another scene i mixed up with too cause i have yet to catch the whole ep 7, but it looks frm the preview of next ep like NH is dressed up to meet JJ's parents or something? i also saw another scene in ep 7 when HT was backfacing NH and he was smiling but with tears in his eyes.

hope to watch this ep fully soon. hope more will have watched later on :)

Guest ikanmas

i really want to fast forward and erase all the scenes and just make the two main character to realize that they are in love and i hate the stalker girl too.. everytime i see her. i think i want to slap her ( sorry bout the wording). haha...

And the short-haired girl seems nice..although she does not realize that HT is thinking about somebody else... I think when the two main character realizes that they are in love with each other, the junior baseballer will be crushed and behaved like an immature child again and crying ....

OMG... this drama is so freaking weird and funny. I kinda like it but its so hard to get the links for episodes and nobody is posting the thread ..and not a lot of people are interested in this drama.

The english subtitle ..mmm... im a lil bit confused i try to find one in the d-addict but i can't seem to find one.. can somebody tell me the link or clue for the link haha...

and i think both of the main character is starting to realize their feeling when they see each other with each couple. haha.

But sometimes, there is so many meaningful scenes in the drama.. and it's kinda dragging and the drama has a lot of useless scenes.

and very predictable , like the scenes where the mother visit the apartment and the neighbor is still in the washroom and suddenly the NH got a call and has to leave... it's not natural ..i find it that way.. but i like the chemistry between the two main character.. they are quite a match couple ..

i like when HT is collecting data in the first episode ,i think. He doesn;t get angry instead he's putting notes about things that he does not know about her. So sweet ( eventhough he did it because he is annoyed). Probably being best-friend for 30 years does not guarantee you will understand each other's feeling and know everything about your best friend, even bad habits. But after HT sees her bad habits, he is still realizing that it doesn't matter and he is starting to fall in love with her haha.......

Archived