[drama 2007] '9 End 2 Outs' 9회말 2아웃

Guest yeohweping

Guest Slicerwind

Hmm, what is Daum Cafe? It seems like people are watching this live. D=

How old is the writer girl? (Whats her name in the drama btw?) Because in the preview of ep 6 looks like shes with Jung Joo now. I think shes in college because I remember when Nan Hee was first reading her work, the manager or something said she was in college. I think...

She sure doesnt look like it. Looks 15.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ashleesimpson

slicerwind I think Daum cafe is a web like youtube, you can watch online there, right?

correct me, If I'm wrong

And I always watch Korean drama online on Tvants, You can watch the channels like sbs and mbc, mnet there.

You only need to download it and install it to your PC.

Guest Slicerwind

Hmmm after watching epi 5, it seems like HT's coworker is going to be the rival lover. Its episode 5 and sung-ah hasn't appeared at all.

I have a feeling that this drama is going to take a turn away from the chaotic and mixed relationships in most kdramas and opt for a more light hearted story. In the end maybe NH and HT don't even get together, but remain friends. In the interview though, Soo Ae said the last half of the drama is going to be fun (as in enjoyable/exciting to watch) so by episode 9 we should definitely expect SOMETHING to happen.

Still loving the NH<3HT scenes. ^^

I didn't understand alot of parts though, due to my lack of korean vocab. I wonder if I can help with the subbing process, anything besides the main translation. Hmmm.

Really? who does he play in Time of Dog and Wolf? he doen't look familiar to me...does that mean he is working in two dramas at the same time?? wow :blink:

EDIT:

Does anyone have the OST in mp3 format? If so, could you kindly post it?? :sweatingbullets:

I downloaded the one that is available a few pages back but it is wma fortmat and for some damn reason my computer (Mac) will not play it in iTunes :tears:

Pleeeeeeease :wub:

I would truly appreciate it! :D

Soo Ae's ex-boyfriend in this drama is played by LEE SANG WOO. i think he was in the drama 18 vs. 29 and the movie with KWON SANG WOO and Kim Ha Nuel ALMOST LOVE (2006).

AND FYI, he isnt the guy in TIME OF DOG AND WOLF.

Guest yee731
Guest Slicerwind

What version of HQs are they? WithS2 is only providing subs for Ental and Mickeybaby's. Ental is up at withs2's club box. Im downloading it right now at 12kb/s lol. 4% done. Clubbox speed always randomly changes for me. Avg is 12 for me, but it shoots up to 50 or down to 2 every few hours or so.

Guest cutiepie

Soo Ae's ex-boyfriend in this drama is played by KIM SANG WOO. i think he was in the drama 18 vs. 29 and the movie with KWON SANG WOO and Kim Ha Nuel ALMOST LOVE (2006).

AND FYI, he isnt the guy in TIME OF DOG AND WOLF.

they were referring to NH's (Soo Ae) current college boyfriend played by Lee Tae Sung, he plays one of the gang members in TODAW...NH's ex-boyfriend is played by Lee Sang Woo

ost mp3 192kbps

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mreo3n

credits: 9회말 2아웃@DC

Guest closet_queen

i just watched the first episode... Its really nice :)

Funny and very entertaining... hope its goes well until the end

I saw a previous post saying that she feels the 2 main stars won't end up together??! You think so?!!? They're so cute together!!! Hope you're wrong :)

Guest jadeacl

I'm loving these two so much, I'm spending time downloading random episodes of April Kiss to "assess" their chemistry from before :lol:

Somehow, taking K-drama formulae into consideration of course, I feel like Jung Joo will be out of the picture first when Nan Hee realises that their relationship is headed nowhere, then comes a real problem for Hyung Tae in the form of Jung Min (or whatever the ex of NH is called, who incidentally is quite cute too really) for her affection. And just as their feelings for each other have come to a form of resolution, enters HT's ex Sung Ah. As for his co-worker, I'm just pretending she doesn't exist :huh: I can't stand her but hey there's pity too cos who finds it easy to resist Lee Jung Jin :w00t:

I'm loving these two so much, I'm spending time downloading random episodes of April Kiss to "assess" their chemistry from before :lol: Somehow, taking K-drama formulae into consideration of course, I feel like Jung Joo will be out of the picture first when Nan Hee realises that their relationship is headed nowhere, then comes a real problem for Hyung Tae in the form of Jung Min (or whatever the ex of NH is called, who incidentally is quite cute too really) for her affection. And just as their feelings for each other have come to a form of resolution, enters HT's ex Sung Ah. As for his co-worker, I'm just pretending she doesn't exist :huh: I can't stand her but hey there's pity too cos who finds it easy to resist Lee Jung Jin :w00t:

Just curious, where are you downloading April's Kiss from?

Guest jadeacl

Just curious, where are you downloading April's Kiss from?

From clubbox.co.kr/xiaomao123 but they are Chinese dubbed and subbed though. If you know of original voiced versions with English or Chinese subs, would appreciate links. I just prefer hearing it in Korean so much more.

Someone mentioned how the drama doesn't seem to have a plot a few pages back and they were afraid it would turn into another Witch Yoo Hee. I think the show does have a plot but it's not heavily plot driven where the show's success depends on the story but rather more on the relationships between the characters. 9E2O wouldn't be half as much fun if it weren't for Soo Ae and Lee Jung Jin's chemistry.

I'm going to go nuts if this turns into a big mess with Nan Hee's ex from high school and Hyung Tae's first love. I'm still reserving my judgement for this drama because all the ones I've watched lately have started off so well and then went onto a trip to the city dump site.

Archived