[drama 2007] '9 End 2 Outs' 9회말 2아웃

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest venice

finally i found this thread.. ive been looking for this..

have seen a press con or interview i think in arirang's showbiz extra..

my first time to see soo ae in a romcom and lee jung jin its been awhile since i last saw him.. think it was love story in haravard..

really looking forward to this.. will wait for eng sub.. wee..

Guest yee731

After finished Ep2,an idea flashed in my mind: Maybe there was a story between the"friends",which can back up for my another suppose.

Suppose,once ht loved nh or gonna to love nh,but at that time,another lady came and break it

And the story may like this:

NH did something moved for HT,but for some reason, HT took a mistake.He thought it's from SA.The "friens" missed the first chance,but the god gives them the second in"9 end 2 outs". Fighting! HT&NH

Guest ashleesimpson

Yee731, after reading your thoughts I become understanding the story more and more, I though then since HT and NH are friends in 30 years, why did they not turned from friendship to love?

I am waiting for ep 2 now.

i'm so excited to see Ep2...i find them sweet and compatible...they have a different chemistry on-screen...*giggles*

i hope that LJJ will fall inlove first then SA will too...i like stories of friendship turns into love affair ^^

Guest n5y17cgirl

After finished Ep2,an idea flashed in my mind: Maybe there was a story between the"friends",which can back up for my another suppose.

Suppose,once ht loved nh or gonna to love nh,but at that time,another lady came and break it

And the story may like this:

NH did something moved for HT,but for some reason, HT took a mistake.He thought it's from SA.The "friens" missed the first chance,but the god gives them the second in"9 end 2 outs". Fighting! HT&NH

I haven't watched ep. 3 yet (currently dl it, though - thnx again, cutiepie!) but I concur w/ this person's comment above in that I do think one did have feelings for the other at some point. B/c realistically, there's no way a guy & girl could have remained that good of friends for 30 years w/o one (or both) having liked the other at some point in their life. Perhaps the feelings were unreciprocated at the time, or maybe the other person didn't even know about his/her feelings so nothing ever happened. Or maybe the timing was just never right (i.e. NH had a bf, while HT was single). In any case, they remained just really good friends all these years. But like the drama title suggests, perhaps this is not only their last chance at love, but also a "second & final chance" at finding love with each other.

One of the reasons why I think this, based on ep. 2:

Not sure if anyone else caught this, but remember in ep. 2 when NH's bf (sorry, haven't gotten all the characters' names down just yet) comes storming into HT's apt throwing a hissy fit and demanding that NH leave the apt right then & there? And he asks if either one had feelings for the other as a man/woman at any point during their friendship? NH emphatically denies it, while HT responds "it's a secret." While I'm sure HT said this in part to purposely add fuel to the fire, so to speak, I couldn't help but feel there was something more to the story there. Something that happened or didn't happen in the past...

Anyway, just my thoughts. And yes, it does seem like HT may be the one to fall for NH first.

I'll have the [LQ] version of episodes 2 & 3 in Megaupload later today for anyone who needs it.

Guest cutiepie

you're welcome heartshapelove :)

thanks n5y17cgirl for making the MU mirror links, i delete the recorded eps once i download the csubbed :)

i'm using the title '9th Inning, 2 Outs' from now on (previous ss links have been renamed), after awhile, 9 end 2 outs just sounds too weird, lol

20070720showbizextra471lx9.jpg20070720showbizextra471np1.jpg

20070720showbizextra471kz9.jpg20070720showbizextra471hj5.jpg

Showbiz Extra clip

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7b010l

http://www.mediafire.com/?5fnxv2ljxvv

Guest heartshapelove

cutiepie ~ aahh more goodies. ^_^ ill be busy uploading on youtube. hehe which is okay because i love this drama. :D

i was thinking of changing the titles too for all my files concerning this drama. but gahh itll be a lot of editing to do. :blink:

hi ashleesimpson ~ hehe you are using one of my banners. cool. i wish i had more time to make some more.

Guest imkayla

will there be a fansubbing group subbing this drama series by any chance?

i hope so... im watching the episodes without the subtitles, so i make up my own dialogue lol ^_^

Guest f0reveralways

will there be a fansubbing group subbing this drama series by any chance?

i don't think so. :tears: if any help is needed making the subs (besides translating, lol), i can lend a hand :]

there only seems to be vietnamese subtitles & chinese subtitles..

so (with permission) maybe someone who speaks vietnamese, chinese, or korean can translate... :D

--------------

THANKS! i love mickeybaby's files :D much appreciated for the 700mb links :w00t: it must've taken you forever to upload ^^

MickEyBABy files have the best quality!!! :D

here's some caps of Episode 1 that i downloaded from one of the links above:

vlcsnap214533sr4.th.png vlcsnap214623qb1.th.png

annnnnd... here's a 13 mb video sample of a 700mb mickeybaby file: http://www.sendspace.com/file/585o0k

Archived