Bird Kiss

Guest dbsk<3manga<3

Guest dbsk<3manga<3

has anyone read this?
w00t.gif poor heerack!!! what do u tink of the book?(that is if u read it) i tink miyoul mite end up liking heerack wen it's too late. personally, i think he should fall in luv w/ rose, or sum nicer girl than miyoul phew.gif vol. 3 is coming out soon too! w00t.gif o yea, did i mention it's by the same author by "sweet and sensitive"? the drawing are very pretty too! biggrin.gif i tink it's being scanlated now by evil empire and published by tokyopop ^^

Published by: Tokyopop

largeAnimePaperscans_Bird-Kiss_Doki.jpg

11.jpg

BirdKissPARKEun-AhManhwaWallpaper.jpg

Guest ~fantasygurl~

oh, this is most interesting!! yes, another fantasy manga perhaps???

i will read this asap!!!! thanks for the info.. thanks!!

i've just finished vol. 2 and it's great! w00t.gif poor heerack!!! what do u tink of the book?(that is if u read it) i tink miyoul mite end up liking heerack wen it's too late. personally, i think he should fall in luv w/ rose, or sum nicer girl than miyoul phew.gif vol. 3 is coming out soon too! w00t.gif o yea, did i mention it's by the same author by "sweet and sensitive"? the drawing are very pretty too! biggrin.gif i tink it's being scanlated now by evil empire and published by tokyopop ^^

I think the Vol 3 is out already, I was doing some browsing on the publisher's online shop and I think I saw a 3rd volume already out? I can't buy it though, it's really hard to buy stuff online here at my country.

oh, this is most interesting!! yes, another fantasy manga perhaps???

i will read this asap!!!! thanks for the info.. thanks!!

Actually, it isn't a fantasy manga, its a romance/comedy/shoujo/school life kind of thing. It was scanlated by Korean Manhwa, but was then dropped because it was licensed. When I read this summary before from some other site, I actually thought it was a fantasy manga too. Well, its not, but it's really very good! I just wish I could read more of it.

Guest dbsk<3manga<3

vol. 3 didn't come out yet, but it's coming out this week YAY!! :lol: 'cuz d place i g2 always seems to hav it 1 or 2 weeks earlier than the orig. date (i tink it was april 12 or sumtin', not sure :huh: )...but not always

Guest ^w-nGz^

i have the english Bird Kiss by Tokyopop and so far i have vol.1&2..

in sydney i can only get it at kinokuniya and its so lateeeee!!!

its going to take ages till its being released here in australia after the u.s =(

but i really like the manga as its very funny and very comical!!

i recommend it to new readers!! its a must read!!

• 2 weeks later...

OMG. I just found some Bird Kiss raws, I could upload them on my own but then it would take too long so I'm providing you the link from where I got it. If you downloaded some raws, it really would be nice to drop a comment there.

I am so happy.

CLICK HERE

• 1 year later...

BirdKiss.jpg

Title: Bird Kiss

Mangaka: Park Eun Ah Search for manga created by the same mangaka

Genre: comedy, romance, shoujo

Description: From Tokyopop:

Remember the story of the Frog Prince? A little girl kisses a frog to get back her ball, and ends up with a frog for a husband! Only after she’s completely ignored and abused him does she realize the frog has changed into a handsome prince! Miyoul is a feisty high schooler whose only thoughts are of the hottest boy in school, Guelin. But her childhood friend, Heerack, who acts as her personal lackey, is deeply in love with her. Will Miyoul be able to see which is the frog and which is her true prince?

read the complete series here:

http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/series/479/bird_kiss/

download here:

http://stoptazmo.com/manga-series/bird_kiss/ (scroll to bottom of the page)

51ZNVV6HYZL_SS500_.jpg51kXSBPtFL_SS500_.jpg513Wf2qxPL_SS500_.jpg51SFaxcXGXL_SS500_.jpg51EFNZjMo8L_SS500_.jpg

I read this! ^^

I liked it cause it was only 5 volumes long, but it wasn't my FAVORITE manhwa.

If I remember correctly was that I didn't really like how mean the main girl was to the guy, and then she had to practically beg him to be her friend again...I think. Cause he had started dating some other girl, right?

Ahh, I don't remember anymore. :P

Guest PecanPie02

yea i read this ,, a while ago. but it wasnt thatt~~ great...

i dnt really remember even much about it.. -__-;; and i didnt know tokyopop took this series to translate!

Archived