Quantcast
Oksana Sutra

Park Min Young 박민영 Winner 'Soompi Awards 2019' "Actress of The Year'' [ Upcoming show 2019: 'Busted 2' (Netflix), Upcoming drama 2020: 'I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice'(JTBC) ]

On 8/9/2019 at 7:01 PM, Oksana Sutra said:

On presscon for  'I Wanna Hear Your Song " YWJ heard  that Min Young called him "King of Care", and then he said that Park Min Young and Lee Bum Soo was his best co-stars. He is so sweet! I hope someday Min Young will work with him again in romcom!!:grin:

They're also a fave pairing of mine. I hope in the future we see them in another work. :)

• Like 1

I'm alright with melodrama yey!!!! Maybe next time action/thriller/horror even without a loveteam

• Awesome 1

7 hours ago, Oksana Sutra said:

She looks so pretty and lovely in this short video. Hope she will update more often

• Like 1

VOGUE Taiwan YouTube Channel Update Park Min-ying access video (2)

[ Minying chooses the most important value of life. She said that the first one will choose "achievement". When I do something, I will become a accomplishment and do my best to get the sense of accomplishment. For me, it will become The driving force for challenging other things has turned into a very powerful force. Although it is somewhat confused with the challenge, it has given higher meaning to the "challenge" in the past, but now it will be felt that it is only a challenge but no achievement, and this will not work. 】

Yes! There's something to look forward to next month -- Busted 2!

And she's in Spain:

• Love 1

MIN YOUNG CAN JOIN AAA 2019 IN VIETNAM DAY 11/26 IN HANOI

- The artists will come to Vietnam on November 24 and return to Korea on November 27, 2019.

P / s: Note that this is just a rumor

СвÑÑлина вÑд Äông Nam Media.

I hope she does attend AAA, as well as JCW, and they sit on the same table, hee! I still think Healer is her best drama.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1