Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Japan Mar 23th|Thailand April 20th ]

OksanaSiytra

So happy to see another update from PMY and also to see her in a prestigious event. Glad all her hardwork and talent are being recognized. She truly deserves this. And as usual, she dressed impeccably well. So gorgeous! 

Thank you PMY for the fan appreciation in your APAN speech and with your hashtag in your IG update! I feel lucky to be your fan! :wub:

• Like 4

On 10/18/2018 at 12:40 PM, roseanne95 said:

hi everyone. i really adore our girl and became one of her fan. she is amazing actress. hope for the best to her. i wanted to ask you have anyone of you here done the preorder of WWWSK through globalyes24?

I wanted to but I read somewhere it doesn't have the English sub and I don't have a paypal account. 

• Like 1

OMG!!! That video shocked me (in a good way). I didn't think PMY would be showing that kind of dance move. She always just dance cutely but that video clearly shows she's one heck of a talented lady. I love the fierceness!!! B)

Today is D-day or should I say MY-day. I'm hoping we can get a glimpse of the fan meeting. Thank you in advance to those who will be sharing pics and vids. You're all so lucky to be with her. 

PMY...just enjoy and have fun!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kenrei said:

OMG!!! That video shocked me (in a good way). I didn't think PMY would be showing that kind of dance move. She always just dance cutely but that video clearly shows she's one heck of a talented lady. I love the fierceness!!! B)

Today is D-day or should I say MY-day. I'm hoping we can get a glimpse of the fan meeting. Thank you in advance to those who will be sharing pics and vids. You're all so lucky to be with her. 

PMY...just enjoy and have fun!

I know!!! Im so excited!!! Sad I wont be able to attend inside the fan meeting!! Hopefully I'll catch a glimpse outside!!

• Like 1