Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Everyone, this is my first fanfic. Feel free to comment and criticize me. Need much feedback from you guys and for the novel purist just ignore my fanfic if it tainted ZM image.
  3. DM's bff is at the studio now. She just realized Ryan was the guy from the hotel. And Ryan just realized that her and DM are "just friends" lol. His face is pretty funny as he's realizing all these things. I think he is also realizing that EG is not really DM's real brother. He bowed and apologized to EG. Okay, maybe he thought EG was someone completely different. I'm not sure what, though, now I want to know! Bff SJ and EG are telling DM all this now. She's quite surprised too. SJ's hubby is there too. Ryan is reflecting on his embarrassment over assuming SJ and DM were girlfriends. His new little brother SA just showed up at his door to hang out and eat chicken.
  4. Thanks @turtlegirl for providing live recaps! I’m at work but I can’t wait to read about what’s going to happen...lol.
  5. You’re right , I won’t claim to be a hardcore fan but really enjoyed his recent dramas . I have a Long list of oppas I like , and quite a few on the my bias list . So I move on very fast @Dhakra what’s happening with Kill it ? I don’t plan to watch , you can tell me . @Ameera Ali Haha . I’m not a fan of cotton candy . But don’t worry when time permits I’ll definitely start HPL . I need to catch up on all my current ones . I feel like I’m running a marathon! 576
  6. You're such an expert in KNG's anatomy
  7. @lu09 @Ameera Ali I have to reach for my tissue box after reading all the posts. The first clip is also very funny . Why didn't this family learn their lessons to first secure their gate & door? I saw the blind man only using his mouth to stop the stream of MIB, the sis looked like she only cared about pizzar & SH was the only one working hard. I was more surprised to find the two cops inside the house. Oops! I was enjoying all the discussions that I forgot about the preview....
  8. @jinkzzmec the photos from the movie A lister fallen from sky plz don't share. because they seem rare
  9. Haha well my stream is all messed up today. Buut I think Ryan is really good at Judo lol. EG finally pinned him down. I think Ryan is trash talking EG. I'm not sure if he saw EG harassing DM earlier. Maybe he did and that's why he got angry. Oooh, they showed a flashback, yes he did see him harassing her. I think he got a little upset about it and went there to stand his ground as her "boyfriend" lol. He's telling off EG again. EG looks a little shocked.
  10. 574. @sushilicious my sis same with ur mom. Said KNG not that handsome. But last time i also think hes not that handsome too lol... @Ameera Ali @Sejabincotton candy day tommorow. So now ameera love him already? Haha
  11. I guessed is that the production crew didn’t really want to expose too much. But let’s just wait and see how it goes welcome @biskuitlemon
  12. So I finished watching the raw, and today's episode theme was to stop AR and NJ from their evil plans lol. Instead of Snow White, it was the police today who were useless. Esther is stuck being LSH spy all day in the house lol. LSH gave her some note to hand it over to the chairman and the note said something about VC being with LSH. Guess this stopped the chairman from thinking of signing that paper even though he got threatened with Granny's safety. Esther is trying to sweet talk the chairman about her current good deeds and that she is helping her Oppa LSH despite the risk. The chairman is thinking way too deep that he doesn't even hear anything she said at all lol. So they switched the painting. The guy they were trying to please is pissed off lol. Now that the house is empty, they better take the chairman and grandma out. And it looks like they are planning that considering the fact that Esther sent AR a photo of granny lying in bed. Esther and Dori better pack their bags as well cuz AR won't be believing a word from Esther's mouth after she helped LSH get the painting lol.
  13. I started the stream late and it's freezing on me, but I believe Sindy is the daughter of the annoying ex-director. Remember, she had a fan girl daughter? Haha. Not much else so far, I think the co-workers were reading online about the relationship. EG came to the gallery and bugged DM. Then Ryan came and asked to learn Judo. Now they're at EG's studio....
  14. An article about NEW ALBUM of KIM JAEJOONG : Kim Jae-joong drops a new album Apr 11,2019 이미지뷰 Kim Jae-joong, a member of boy band JYJ, released his first Japanese full-length album, “Flawless Love,” on Wednesday. Since his Japanese debut 14 years ago, Jae-joong has released a number of digital singles, but the release is his first full-length Japanese solo album in Japan. The album, with two CDs, carries a total of 15 tracks, including seven new songs and four of his previously released Japanese singles, as well as some of his old Korean songs that were newly recorded with lyrics in Japanese, according to his management agency, C-JeS Entertainment. The singer is set to launch a Japanese arena tour, starting in the city of Nagoya. Including Nagoya, he will hold 12 concerts in six cities, including the capital, in April and May. “The latest album and the live tour will help keep up Kim Jae-joong’s wild popularity [in Japan],” his agency said. Yonhap http://mengnews.joins.com/view.aspx?aid=3061696
  15. BTS won their third trophy for “Boy With Luv”! On the April 24 episode of “Show Champion,” the nominees for first place were BTS’s “Boy With Luv” featuring Halsey, BOL4’s “Bom,” BLACKPINK’s “Kill This Love,” IZ*ONE’s “Violeta,” and EXO member Chen’s “Beautiful Goodbye.” BTS was announced as the winner! BTS thanked fans through a video clip, […] The post BTS Scores 3rd Win For “Boy With Luv” On “Show Champion” appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  16. What a lucky fan, getting to meet her favorite Korean actor upclose.. featured in episode 6. YHJ really treat his fans so well.. so far (that's shown on the show), his fans had taken the time to travel just to see him. Published on April 19, 2019 by TVN A special fan-meeting So nice to meet YOO ~ Source: Xportsnews
  17. It's not so hard as it can seem, there are very many tutorials about this in net and with using some tips it's possible even for such a newbie as you. Main things for making any website are: - registering your domain name (if it's for your business it should reflect your products or services so that your customers can easily find your business through a search engine) - finding a web hosting company (it's a paid function) - actual building of your website (you can hire professional web developers for this or make it with your own hands with using such simple platforms as WordPress, there are also many web templates for simple making of the web design too) - preparing your content (that depends on your certaon goals for the website, think about all necessary information and prepare it for it, use also various photos, images, fonts etc. for making it more attractive for other users) Also keep in mind that for the business purposes it's important to make the responsive web design. Its main goal is having the one site but with different elements that respond differently when viewed on devices of different sizes. In many cases it's necessary to make a special app for it, any good app company can be helpful for you with this. You can make a couple of other apps too which can be combined effectively with the website and can make it more profitable and popular in net.
  18. it's been a long time finally I'm back in soompi HEHEHE and 'her private life's drama drag me to watch drama on going again
  19. She sure is doing the right thing. She scolded him because he has called her Mi Poong but in the end told him to not call her "Manager" outside work, but "Sunbae". She ask for 5 minutes of his time to make clear their situation but she stayed for dinner. And for a Cherry blossom walk. I am sure she is presenting him to be just a co-worker but everybody will know that he is THAT man.
  20. Dear @triplem chingu! I still have 6 eps to complete but I can get an image of those eps with your post! Yes, it's too early for JG to become the good guy all of a sudden plus this is a 36 eps drama so let it be the way it is! And about the subway line, yp I also want JG to win the race! And I sense that he will make a nice difference at the end of the drama with honesty! And yeah, MY doesn't get it right that her husband is a con artist! Either she didn't hear HJ properly or she's just ignoring HJ's statement! And I dunno if her oppa called guy is good or bad but he seems a nice guy somehow! And what if he is teaming up with HJ to break JG & MY down..???! I am having a bad feeling about this! And the plot is definitely daebak! At 1st I was interested in this series because Daniel's cameo after 1yr of Jugglers but now I am so addicted to this series no matter what! It totally has all the guts to make you glued to the screen! YES!!!! I can't wait to see next eps, dear!! It's so nice that you guys recommended me this series!!! I am really enjoying the show!! And I am just stealing @Pyar chingu's post on Daniel's thread!! They are so lovely by all means! And I was drooling when they played Jugglers music on background! And now I need to watch eps 11-16 quickly!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM IN ACTION!!!! This is a DAEBAK drama!!! And I am kind of sad that this thread only has 8 pages so far!! More people should watch this series!!
  21. [HanCinema's News] Park Shin-hye Visits her Older Brother in England Back By William Schwartz on 2019/04/22 at 21:39 PST 2019/04/22 | 1077 views | On April 20th Park Shin-hye posted a photo on Instagram of herself at a pier with her brother. While Park Shin-hye herself is easily visible in the picture, her brother's back is facing the camera, most likely to protect his privacy as a non-celebrity. However, while Park Shin-won is not as famous as his sister, he has had a career in the Korean entertainment industry. He studied contemporary music at the Seoul Institute for the Arts and was at one point a member of the folk group Jatanpung. The Korean name of the group, 자전가타풍경, means "background of riding on a bicycle". He wrote the song 'Oh my God' for B1A4 and was an album producer for the indie band Star Cooking Berg. Park Shin-hye's brother currently lives in England. Park Shin-hye took the opportunity to visit him while she was also in the area for work-related reasons. Written by William Schwartz https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-news-park-shin-hye-visits-her-older-brother-in-england-128910.html …
  1. Load more activity

Announcements