Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

2AM’s Lee Chang Min and Lim Seulong to Sing for ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’ OST
The Time Slip Dr. Jin OST is receiving some vocal assistance from 2AM’s Lee Chang Min and Lim Seulong.
For the OST, the two will be singing the ballad song Tears. 
The track is a string-heavy sorrowful track, made more touching by their emotional voices. The song was produced by The Voice of Korea’s music director, Kwon Tae Eun while the lyrics were penned by Choi Jae Woo, who was behind hit tracks like Bad Man from the Secret Garden OST. The track will be released online on June 22.image
cre: Jyp's 2 A M soompi thread

viewimage.php?id=parkminyoung&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=parkminyoung&no=29bcc42
cre: PMY DC Gall
ANYA CF MAKING FILM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l55IvA8gTg 

@AndOne. Gogeous has corrupted us "poor innocent creatures", hasn't she? Least expected it from someone who wanted to protect her *coughs* "innocent eyes" *coughs* ;;)  earlier. :-O

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

believe me or not, I've made that post as wholesome as I could.    I'mblaming it all on JYH, he made my thoughts dirty. And speaking of him,I've just found he's a musical actor slash actor slash singer... woahhhh...prettytalented guy. No wonder he's voice sound so good and sexeeeyyyy.

hahaha AndOne's hmmmmmmm sounds really.... erotic. lol.

seen this on twitter, I don't know if this was posted but wew, Kyungtak looks really angry and scary. YR may have told him the truth?omo. Pls. takie, don't be too hard on her.
jw35ag:iphone
cre: @MegWu0312
Goodevening girls. 

Preview for episode 9

So YR calls off the wedding! =(( The evil family is doing all they can against LHE n Jin n Jin gets arrested. Now what will KT do? I don't think it is going to be pretty. b-( But still waiting to see Young Rae with the stethescope. \:D/

@JzzMeen and @yamashi02 Thanks for the pics and article. It is good to see so many articles coming out praising MY's acting in Jin. Atta girl!

@Gogeous Looking forward to more wholesome posts from you. :D

drjin_photo120618161030imbcdrama0.jpgdrjin_photo120618161036imbcdrama0.jpg
cre: MBC
See who is standing at the door n smiling at the camera in the second pic? :) :) Think she must be waiting for her cue to come. Wish there were a making of this scene!
Edit: The making is here of the KT-YR proposal scene. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo_v-Mzk3r4&feature=youtu.be&a
imageimage
cre: tracy, PMY Baidu

Can I have more Jin-Mi Na please?

viewimage.php?id=parkminyoung&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=parkminyoung&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=parkminyoung&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=parkminyoung&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=parkminyoung&no=29bcc42

cre: PMY DC Gall
I think part of the reason the Jin-Mi Na scenes come out so well is because PMY n SSH seem so happy to get out of their hanboks n sit in a proper room. :)

Guest AndOne

@mimi26: never thought abouit it, but i think you are right! Imagine wearing hanbok with all that hair outdoor  :|

@Gogeous :  did you watch episode 9? When Mr.Voice appeared I was grinning from ear to ear :D

Can't wait for episode 10 to be subbed !!! MY, Dr.Jin Fighting !!!  \m/

Mina and Jin! Wahhh...they're so cute together :)
Finished watching ep. 9 and 10, it's getting so interesting. They are developing the political and medical plot as well as the side plots. I just can't get over the part where Min Young was tortured, I so want to torture KT's bro! My gosh...
@gogeous Beware of episode 10, YR's bro has a lot of scene there, you know what I mean ;)
Good day! :D

582011_261397577295729_1229237317_n.jpg
More Mina please...
It maybe only me but I enjoyed watching Young Rae cooking in ep. 10, looks like our Min Young really knows how to cook/bake. Hope to see her in a cooking drama soon: a cold city chick who's good at cooking lol. :)