Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

On 6.04.2017 г. at 11:05 AM, mcdc said:

.   LJK went too far when in one segment he asked if anyone touched her heart in the last two months, and when she said yes, hoping she meant him or when he asked her would he be someone she would be interested in.....stuff like that.  

I am sorry for speaking about LJG again in this topic, but since now the new trend is blame LJG for this or that, i want to say one thing.

Yes, he asked PMY if anyone touched her heart in the last 2 months but don't forget in TV shows there are signs. It's not him who put signs in the episodes. So can't blame him gor a sign like "hoping she meant him".

I really wish you won't hate Joon Gi for all that happened. Because he really is good person. Wish luck to Min Young new drama. 

1 hour ago, parkr1n said:

I am sorry for speaking about LJG again in this topic, but since now the new trend is blame LJG for this or that, i want to say one thing.

Yes, he asked PMY if anyone touched her heart in the last 2 months but don't forget in TV shows there are signs. It's not him who put signs in the episodes. So can't blame him gor a sign like "hoping she meant him".

I really wish you won't hate Joon Gi for all that happened. Because he really is good person. Wish luck to Min Young new drama. 

Honestly we shouldnt talk about LJG again here. My ear candy is officially over, all of them (tvn, LJG, and PMY) already moved on too. 

I like LJG too. He's such a good actor and I genuine believe that has good personality. I believe he already learned something, so it will be useless if we keep blaming him.

We should focus on PMY since this is PMY thread. I hope all people here can understand that. Thank you

• Like 5