Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

@mimi: yes, that's Seo In Guk.  I got myself a new smexy avatar LOL  and thanks for all the gifs  :-*

I don't know if this was posted earlier : http://www.soompi.com/2011/05/26/recap-city-hunter-episode-2/

At the end, in the final comments, Jbarky (one of Soompi writers? or editors?) shared this :

Regardless Park Min Young acts well and it seems pretty natural. A bit unrelated but I was dying to share, I actually have met Park Min Young in person once for a friend’s birthday party at a karaoke. She looked exactly the same on TV as I remembered her. (On TV of course she has a bit more glamour) She was very bright, charming, and down to earth. I don’t know why I just divulged that information, hmm I guess I was reminded of that meeting because of her portrayal. Anyways, she’s come a long way since I met her in person and am honestly rooting for her all the way!

I think he met her a while back, but I  still wish I was at that party !!!

Good day everyone !!!

AndOne said: @mimi: yes, that's Seo In Guk.  I got myself a new smexy avatar LOL  and thanks for all the gifs  :-*

I don't know if this was posted earlier : http://www.soompi.com/2011/05/26/recap-city-hunter-episode-2/

At the end, in the final comments, Jbarky (one of Soompi writers? or editors?) shared this :

Regardless Park Min Young acts well and it seems pretty natural. A bit unrelated but I was dying to share, I actually have met Park Min Young in person once for a friend’s birthday party at a karaoke. She looked exactly the same on TV as I remembered her. (On TV of course she has a bit more glamour) She was very bright, charming, and down to earth. I don’t know why I just divulged that information, hmm I guess I was reminded of that meeting because of her portrayal. Anyways, she’s come a long way since I met her in person and am honestly rooting for her all the way!

I think he met her a while back, but I  still wish I was at that party !!!

Good day everyone !!!

class="post-title entry-title"Yoon Eun Hye, Moon Geun Young, Sulli, Park Shin Hye, Park Ming Young: Rank the cross-dressing beauties

Ceridwen November 25, 2012

yoon_eun_hye_sulli_park_shin_hye_park_mi

The ranking of the actresses playing female characters who pretend to be men has been revealed.

On the November 25th installment of MBC’s ‘Section TV Entertainment Relay’, the top 5 actresses who played the cross-dressing beauties were ranked.

The #5 spot went to Moon Geun Young who played the genius painter Shin Yoon Bok on the drama ‘Painter of the Wind’. Moon Geun Young was ‘manly’ on the drama, be it in eating voraciously or drinking, or riding the horse. Moon Geun Young was much loved as Shin Yoon Bok, who was loved not only by the teacher Kim Heung Do but even by the snotty gisaeng.

#4 went to Sulli, who didn’t hesitate to chop off her beautiful locks for the man she loves. In the drama ‘To the Beautiful You’, Sulli played the role of the beautiful girl pretending to be a boy. Sulli even got into fights like a boy for a masculine charm.

On the #3 spot was actress Park Shin Hye of ‘You’re Beautiful’. Park Shin Hye transformed into Go Mi Nam and showed off the some sexually neutral charm, attracting many girl fans. Park Shin Hye was amazing stealing the hearts of even the flower handsome man Jung Yong Hwa and rough-around-the-edges Jang Geun Suk.

Park Min Young landed on the #2 spot. Park Min Young was a beautiful sunbi who became a member of the Jalgeum Quartet on ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’. Beautiful Park Min Young had each and every member of the quartet fall for her be it Park Yoochun, Song Joong Ki, or Yoo Ah In.

The #1 cross-dressing beauty on the list was Yoon Eun Hye. Talented Yoon Eun Hye not only had Gong Yoo fall her in the drama ‘The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince’ but had all men AND women fall for her charming ways. The drama hugely contributed to her popularity in Korea and overseas.

Image: MBC ‘Section TV Entertainment Relay’
Source: Hankook Ilbo via Nate

cre: kpopfever

I am really proud that Kim Yoon Shik got the second place in that poll. All the other actresses there are so popular, so it is nice to know the Korean audience still remembers and loves Kim Yoon Shik. It is also her achievement alone, not one that can be attributed to her co-stars. We all know a drama is a team effort, but sometimes since the audience is largely female, the actress' s achievements get sidelined. So all the more happy for that. Delighted that there is so much love for her in Korea. :) Hope she can take up more wonderful roles in the future.

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah omg i miss her!! is there a vid for that photoshoot??? *sobs* Regarding that Jbarky post i think he wrote that during his recapping days for City Hunter. hehehe.which reminds me of someone from my tlist sharing that her brother saw Minyoung at KBS first week of November and she's really humble and pretty in person.hihihi
8bb7df79jw1dz8iygx1b4j.jpg

undefined

Guest rintintintin

Thanks for your comments guys. Me too I totally missing her now. :) Hope that she had a drama soon! We miss you Min young sshi! 

I don't want to say this but my friend told me that she fits the role of Han Se kyung in Cheongdam-dong Alice (The role of Moon Geum young) out there.

:( Sorry for my words but deep inside I really miss her now. :(

News! According to a Chinese fan on Weibo, Min Young is confirmed to attend the Mnet Asian Music Awards 2012, or MAMA 2012 which will be held tomorrow, i.e. Friday 30 November in Hong Kong. Let's hope to see this lovely girl!

source: kamlp of weibo via PMY Ifans Utd FB
So happy with the news from that Min Young will be attending MAMA. Is she going as an award presenter?
I cannot yet believe we will get to see her at MAMA. :) Really looking forward to seeing our girl there.

Guest vivaciousvixen

mimi26 said:

News! According to a Chinese fan on Weibo, Min Young is confirmed to attend the Mnet Asian Music Awards 2012, or MAMA 2012 which will be held tomorrow, i.e. Friday 30 November in Hong Kong. Let's hope to see this lovely girl!

So happy with the news from that Min Young will be attending MAMA. Is she going as an award presenter?
I cannot yet believe we will get to see her at MAMA. :) Really looking forward to seeing our girl there.

mimi26 said:

AndOne said: mimi26 said:

As many might know by now, Min Young is not attending MAMA today. It is a huge disappointment to her fans who had been waiting to see her, especially her Hong Kong fans. Her name was on the list of the invitees/probables, but in the final list, her name is not there. Her Hong Kong fans think she was invited, but chose not to attend. So that means a longer waiting period to see her again.

Compagna Winter Collection 2012 Making

cre: xave36

I think I like the Basic House Making better. The tune was more catchy there and Min Young looked more crazy there. Anyway, this is also good.