Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting! |'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8 | 2024 Asia Artist Awards Dec.27

OksanaSiytra

24 minutes ago, Nahiri said:

I really loved her in "When the weather is fine", I didn't really notice the age gap and I don't mind that kind of thing. They had chemistry and the drama was more "adult-oriented" which I really appreciate these days. Such a shame it isn't popular and the ratings weren't good because maybe that's the reason why she decided to go back to "romantic comedies". 

I'm not really a Song Kang fan, I knew him in Navillera and he did ok I guess. 

Let's wait and see what she does. 

Yess! When the weather is fine was soo good. It was such a lovely and warm show to especially watch during the winter months. I really enjoyed PMY's acting in that, it was very subtle. There was chemistry between her and SJK but it was more on the warmer side rather than  sizzling. Anyway it was more of a slice of life/family drama anyway, so romance was not the focus. 

• Like 3

@Butterfly_hugs @Nahiri Oksana Sutra Well to be honest, now i am very very much exicted about her new project. It sounds very interesting, i would love to watch it. The team is top as well, the scenario by the creative director of world of the married (i think they have collaborated before in glory jane), the director of when camellia blooms.

I don't agree, min young never plays the same role twice. She always comes with something refreshing, just like now. First she was a scholar, then a bodyguard, a nurse, a doctor, a journalist, a prosecutor, a queen, a secretary, an art curator, a cellist now a weather forecaster, it is never the same :)I am dying to watch her as a cold, arrogant sexy employee, she will definitively nail it. The plot also is very captivating and very actual, we all know how difficult it is to date at work, everyone enjoys the beginnings but when it comes to the end the hurt and rumours turn your life into a living hell.

Also it's not a romantic comedy, it is a melodrama, about healing and starting over when you think it was over for you, when you thought the pieces would never come together anymore. I hope that jtbc team and namoo do a strong work in promoting it because i would bet it all that it is a HIT in the making. Finally namoo found a drama that is worth having min young as a star. About song kang, i like him, i have seen him in love alarm and i think he is very fit for the role, he has that innocence and purity around him that is captivating, it emits the same vibe as min young. About chemistry i am not worried at all, Min young is the chemistry queen after all, there is no man that hasn't melted in front of her, we are all witnesses. And i don't know what you are seeing girl, but song kang is HOT, he is even hotter than lee min ho (who is my all time favourite).

I hope she chooses some smoking hot clothes like that suit she was wearing for julie's choice promotion, it suits her very much. And i sure hope she lets her hair down or in a kim na na style, she looks her best like that.

P.s as for what's wrong with secretary kim, i loved it, it was very well done as a romantic comedy and only a true actor can do romantic comedies as well, as naturally. As for the fans i don't think they are toxic, they are just overly enthusiastic but they love them both and they mean well. i have never seen them insult or downgrade any of their costars which is not the case for other shippers who try all kind of games and tricks to hurt min young and her projects :) I wished they focused on love not hate, it is good for the soul :)

• Like 2

So happy to see some new posts and enjoyed reading all posts. 

I think the script reading was held today and the filming will start next week. Looking forward to this drama although I haven't seen Song Kang in any of his previous projects, I trust Min Young's choice.

These days many Time City pics/vids are circulating because of Zhe Han's popularity :brokenheart:I don't have any hopes left for this drama :crybaby:

spacer.png

• Love 1

57 minutes ago, Yumiyue said:

any hopes left for this drama

You haven't heard the news, the drama will be shown this fall, but Chinese producers have changed the name and cut all the scenes with Min Young from there, her role will be re-shot with a new Chinese actress. China still continues to ban all projects with Korean actors, so yes, the drama will be shown, but it is no longer a project of Park Min Young.

Kim Mi Kyung will play as Park Min Young's mother for the 4th time in Cruel Story of Office Romance

На зображенні може бути: 2 людини та люди стоять

• Love 2

@Oksana Sutra @Yumiyue Even though it is punishable to give korean stars this kind of treatment, it is geopolitics after all. they are just protecting the interests of their artists and also it looks like they don't want any Kwave cultural evasion anymore. 

I was sad because i was really looking forward to that drama in particular. However i have seen a lot of chinese drama in the past, there is a huuge quality gap in acting, script and production compared to korean ones. Korea is slowly approaching the quality of hollywood (sometimes even surpassing). Min young is one of the rare actresses in korea that has the same quality in acting, no difference with top hollywood stars.

I think now i understand why she has always chosen to keep a low profile. I was going through some crazy pages in the last few days and if it was painful and disturbing for me to see crazy posts and comments, imagine what it would be like for her. And even though she keeps such a low profile they still won't leave her alone.

Oh trust me @Yumiyue song kang is good, he is good with emotional scenes and i think he is very fit for the role. I think the comments that @Oksana Sutra mentioned may be from haters because he is gaining to much attention and they feel like they favourites may be affected or  maybe he just doesn't have that synergy with the actress he is playing even though they are both beautiful (i can't say, i haven't watched). You will see, he will have beautiful chemistry with min young, people will start shipping them regardless of the age, just like with seo kang joon when they were asking them to marry and started threating jtbc for a happy ending, remember? :D:D:D

Kim Mi Kyung, realllyyyy? :D hahaha, so happy, love their interactions, third time as a mother though, they must be fated :D

Who else is cast, do you know? 

P.s to be honest i am very very excited for this project, i am also suuper curious as what her looks and dressing will be like, what do you think? :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

P.s to be honest i am very very excited for this project, i am also suuper curious as what her looks and dressing will be like, what do you think? :D

I don't know why, but I imagine her in glasses and a suit, we are described as a very professional and cold, very strict at work. Apparently, there will be black suits, or business dresses to the waist

• Love 2

3 hours ago, Oksana Sutra said:

I don't know why, but I imagine her in glasses and a suit, we are described as a very professional and cold, very strict at work. Apparently, there will be black suits, or business dresses to the waist

Exciting stuff seriously noone rocks formal wear like her.

@dreamcatcherwe can agree to disagree I don't find Song Kang hot at all, he looks like a tall teenager to me, I also don't like his acting in nevertheless. Now KJW, JCW and PSJ those guys are hot, mature looking guys are more my type. Lee min ho is hot too but he lacks charisma, the lack of it makes him bland to me. Though I loved his chemistry with PMY in city hunter.

I don't think I'm attracted to any guys even in their 20s maybe if he has a mature looking face. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Butterfly_hugs said:

Exciting stuff seriously noone rocks formal wear like her.

@dreamcatcherwe can agree to disagree I don't find Song Kang hot at all, he looks like a tall teenager to me, I also don't like his acting in nevertheless. Now KJW, JCW and PSJ those guys are hot, mature looking guys are more my type. Lee min ho is hot too but he lacks charisma, the lack of it makes him bland to me. Though I loved his chemistry with PMY in city hunter.

I don't think I'm attracted to any guys even in their 20s maybe if he has a mature looking face. 

Well yes we can agree to disagree, he is by all means hot. He has wide shoulders, beautiful eyes, innocent smile and in the drama i'm sure he will wear white shirts, so his chemistry with min young will be exploding :D

he doesn't look like a teen in bts, sometimes it is the effects of filters and all. As for his acting i saw some pieces yesterday out of curiosity. His acting is fine, i think the problem is with his costar, she is a talented actress but she can't play the innocent role that well, it just doesn't suit her. 

min young and song kang will be the new "It couple" in dramaland, just wait and see, i'm never wrong about this stuff :D

lee min ho doesn't lack charisma, it just doesn't come out with anyone in the degree it did when he acted with min young. I loved his smile and shine in his eyes the best in city hunter, he was glowing. :) Also to please fans he often tries to behave not like his usual serious self because he doesn't want to appear arrogant. When you have serious lee min ho, the guy is the epitome of charisma and manliness <3

@Oksana Sutra I am hoping about sexy suits like those she wore in julie's choice and a hot hair style type kim na na or just straight hair. She will kill that role, it will be awesome :D

Congratulations to Min young for her new endorsement, finally a clothing line :) Min young dear, you too be Egoist for once <3

• Like 2

On 6/23/2021 at 4:51 PM, Oksana Sutra said:

b_joeun instagram update

well , hello beauty <3 definitively she has no rivals she is drop dead gorgeous <3 <3 <3 

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dreamcatcher said:

Well yes we can agree to disagree, he is by all means hot. He has wide shoulders, beautiful eyes, innocent smile and in the drama i'm sure he will wear white shirts, so his chemistry with min young will be exploding :D

he doesn't look like a teen in bts, sometimes it is the effects of filters and all. As for his acting i saw some pieces yesterday out of curiosity. His acting is fine, i think the problem is with his costar, she is a talented actress but she can't play the innocent role that well, it just doesn't suit her. 

min young and song kang will be the new "It couple" in dramaland, just wait and see, i'm never wrong about this stuff :D

lee min ho doesn't lack charisma, it just doesn't come out with anyone in the degree it did when he acted with min young. I loved his smile and shine in his eyes the best in city hunter, he was glowing. :) Also to please fans he often tries to behave not like his usual serious self because he doesn't want to appear arrogant. When you have serious lee min ho, the guy is the epitome of charisma and manliness <3

@Oksana Sutra I am hoping about sexy suits like those she wore in julie's choice and a hot hair style type kim na na or just straight hair. She will kill that role, it will be awesome :D

Congratulations to Min young for her new endorsement, finally a clothing line :) Min young dear, you too be Egoist for once <3

I think of him more so as a teenager cause of his recent high school roles aswell but nevertheless seems to be on the mature side. Interesting, I'm like Han so hee so far but I'm not liking Song Kang haha. 

Park min young always matches with her partners,she's a veteran at this point. Song Kang is too lucky, it's like his cheating his way haha I just feel like Park min young can have chemistry with a rock. I hope after this project though she partners with a seasoned actor, my wishful thinking is lee jung ki. I also hope she reunites with JCW, isn't it a bummer that pairings are barely repeated its so annoying. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Butterfly_hugs said:

I think of him more so as a teenager cause of his recent high school roles aswell but nevertheless seems to be on the mature side. Interesting, I'm like Han so hee so far but I'm not liking Song Kang haha. 

Park min young always matches with her partners,she's a veteran at this point. Song Kang is too lucky, it's like his cheating his way haha I just feel like Park min young can have chemistry with a rock. I hope after this project though she partners with a seasoned actor, my wishful thinking is lee jung ki. I also hope she reunites with JCW, isn't it a bummer that pairings are barely repeated its so annoying. 

I think it's for the best that the same partners are not matched twice. If being paired once brings so much hate, imagine what a second time would bring. :) 

Just the other day a friend of  mine who is a fanpage manager showed me a girl who is a dedicated antifan. she is so obsessed that she first started by opening pages that downgraded min young, than she tried to play all nice and rational and opened fanpages that showed why min young absolutely can not be dating a former costar, she even went as far as to stalk min young familiar instagram pages. Then she went on to pretend that she was a fan of min young and her 2019 partner by opening a fanpage of them. But we all know who her real idol is :D If this happens by playing once....

I think this is funny because all min young fans in one way or another know each other and all of them have a certain way of speaking, so an intruder is spoted from afar :D

I am happy that min young is glowing, she looks more beautiful than ever, her endorsements are increasing by day (i am waiting for a high end fashion endorsement soon, i have an idea but let's hope it's true :) ) and she is casted as the main star in a top production with a top team that only makes hits. Hope in the following days i will hear more good news from her <3

• Like 3

2 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

I think it's for the best that the same partners are not matched twice. If being paired once brings so much hate, imagine what a second time would bring. :) 

Just the other day a friend of  mine who is a fanpage manager showed me a girl who is a dedicated antifan. she is so obsessed that she first started by opening pages that downgraded min young, than she tried to play all nice and rational and opened fanpages that showed why min young absolutely can not be dating a former costar, she even went as far as to stalk min young familiar instagram pages. Then she went on to pretend that she was a fan of min young and her 2019 partner by opening a fanpage of them. But we all know who her real idol is :D If this happens by playing once....

I think this is funny because all min young fans in one way or another know each other and all of them have a certain way of speaking, so an intruder is spoted from afar :D

I am happy that min young is glowing, she looks more beautiful than ever, her endorsements are increasing by day (i am waiting for a high end fashion endorsement soon, i have an idea but let's hope it's true :) ) and she is casted as the main star in a top production with a top team that only makes hits. Hope in the following days i will hear more good news from her <3

Its unfortunate, that rabid toxic weirdos exist. Its weird in hollywood, actors being paired more than once is so normal, sadly its made to be so awkward in the kdrama world. On top of my head I can think of is moon chae won and lee jun ki but they didn't play a couple in one show. Its somehow always romantic shows that bring out crazy shippers ugh. 

Agree she's glowing these days :) I'm actually looking forward to this project now, even though romcom is not my thing I'm excited to see PMY play a more cold/aloof character. 

• Like 1

@Oksana Sutra I saw the douban page has been updated with the new actress but Min Young's name was there.... anyways just giving up my hopes for it :crybaby:

I'm so happy to see her new updates....so exicited for the drama @dreamcatcher saw SK getting some good reviews these days so I have high hopes for him plus now we have Kim Mi Kyung too :hooray2:

• Love 1

9 hours ago, Yumiyue said:

@Oksana Sutra I saw the douban page has been updated with the new actress but Min Young's name was there.... anyways just giving up my hopes for it :crybaby:

I'm so happy to see her new updates....so exicited for the drama @dreamcatcher saw SK getting some good reviews these days so I have high hopes for him plus now we have Kim Mi Kyung too :hooray2:

Yep the guy is good, but with min young the chemistry is guaranteed anyway as we all know :D Baby kang made some spicy scenes too, but have to admit that no one handles romantic scenes like min young, she has a talent of making them sweet and pure <3 

I am curious about how they look together visually. Hope namoo posts a photo of those two together :selfie2:

@Yumiyue @Oksana Sutra I am very very much curious about two things:

1) who will send food trucks to support min young, she has a wide network of friends in showbiz and the covid is not such a problem anymore. Hope we have some interesting faces like in 2019 :D

2) Who will start with the weather forecasting first :D I have made a decision, the first one who starts the cycle of weather forecasting is the one i will ship with min young, let's leave it to fate (just for fun) :D :D

what do you think girls? 

so happy about Kim Mi Kyung joining the cast. she is min young fated mother in dramas, love those two together :D

• Love 1