Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

%20Yoo%20Mi%20Na%20%282012%29%20%20Jin%2

TIME SLIP DR.JIN

Because You Will Guaranty Be:

1.Be laugh at loud that for you, wouldn't your head will explode and will kill you.

2.Be cried even in the middle of 12 to 5 am in the morning because you still watching it.

3.Be high blood because the situations are killing  and driving you crazy.

4.Be self pity because you would fell that you seems not with them together in the end.(Yoo Mina going to die?)

5.Be carried away that the scene you wouldn't want to get up.

6.Be dreaming because you still watching Dr.Jin while sleeping.

7.Be in Love up to the bones.

8.Last,the things we're worth watching,the Actors,the Actress acting very well into their character.The story from the production to the workers.Every thing from the Staff to the Director and ,ESPECIALLY PARK MIN YOUNG SHES REALLY BEST ACTRESS(SHE DESERVES)

THUMBS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest JzzMeen

From Baidu, got to know she was asked these questions:

1. Difference b/w Mi Na n Young Rae

2. Who will she select - Jin or Kyung Tak?

3. Difference b/w PMY n YR

They are also waiting for the translation of her answers. Hope we get a rough translation soon.

@mimi26 welcome dear, i do love her braided hair too,it clearly shows her small and angelic face.. :-)

When this dr.jin bout to end?? Hmm i am n0t religiously followed this drama because of the bad connecti0ns here i stopped until ep.5 and wait the dvd to be released..hope it will released soon

Thanks @jzzmeen for posting the trans and for reminding us regarding the SDA I Think its part of my daily routine to open up my pc and vote for her on DAUM and FB.. :-)

Make it a habit too guys,minyoung needs us espEcially on FB,make more accounts if possible.. Good day!

Vote vote vote vote!!!

@mimi26 welcome dear, i do love her braided hair too,it clearly shows her small and angelic face.. :-)

When this dr.jin bout to end?? Hmm i am n0t religiously followed this drama because of the bad connecti0ns here i stopped until ep.5 and wait the dvd to be released..hope it will released soon

Thanks @jzzmeen for posting the trans and for reminding us regarding the SDA I Think its part of my daily routine to open up my pc and vote for her on DAUM and FB.. :-)

Make it a habit too guys,minyoung needs us espEcially on FB,make more accounts if possible.. Good day!

Vote vote vote vote!!!

@whyimhere22...This is i wanted to see to Park min young.Always smiling behind her ups and down doing some filming..every smile she had there is something on it.hard to distinguish but i fell her pain the way she does..

Park min young Daum updates as of now 16.2%.

agree with u..i think her smile is one of the many reasons why some people loves and adore her

:)) welcome to the thread :))

@mimi26...Thank you.of course! i will visit this thread as long i have time..Now back to my ordinary life...work..home..work ..home....work...home..

@anneolcones you have lot of times dear if your routine is only  work home,home, work..you have lots of time voting in FB and DAUM just open your lappy and gotcha..hehe.. take care my friend :))

It must be my bias :) but I see the actor who plays the Priest giving MY those looks. :x

Thanks @JzzMeen for the article. As always, MY knows how to answer difficult questions diplomatically. :) I also liked how she said how she couldn't do the emotional scene well coz she was still so immersed in the torture scene. She is so honest when it comes to how she evaluates her own work. Very few actors do that.
@whyiamhere22 Dr. Jin will end next sunday. Don't worry. Watch it when the DVD comes out. I created more FB accounts, but one time they asked me for my phone number and so I couldn't complete the registration.:( I will try again. On daum, it is a steady increase, but on FB, it is now 8.7. :( We should stop this fall in her vote percentage.
@vevojepsnm That's good. This drama also teaches me a lot. LOL Some of the things are gruesome, like the Caesarian. Once I saw it, I started having empathy pains in the pit of my stomach. Or perhaps I was just plain scared. X_X But the truth is I have only heard of it and just know what it is in principle. It was another thing to watch it. Really respect women who go through so much pain for their kids.

Guest vevojepsenm

It must be my bias

:)

but I see the actor who plays the Priest giving MY those looks. :x

Thanks @JzzMeen for the article. As always, MY knows how to answer difficult questions diplomatically.

:)

I also liked how she said how she couldn't do the emotional scene well coz she was still so immersed in the torture scene. She is so honest when it comes to how she evaluates her own work. Very few actors do that.

@whyiamhere22 Dr. Jin will end next sunday. Don't worry. Watch it when the DVD comes out. I created more FB accounts, but one time they asked me for my phone number and so I couldn't complete the registration.

:(

I will try again. On daum, it is a steady increase, but on FB, it is now 8.7.

We should stop this fall in her vote percentage.

@vevojepsnm That's good. This drama also teaches me a lot. LOL Some of the things are gruesome, like the Caesarian. Once I saw it, I started having empathy pains in the pit of my stomach. Or perhaps I was just plain scared. X_X But the truth is I have only heard of it and just know what it is in principle. It was another thing to watch it. Really respect women who go through so much pain for their kids.

@vevojepsnm it was @mimi26 experiencing that prob, i tried to reg on FB right n0w and it was succesful,just try it guys once m0re The FB Ratings remains constant and i d0nt know what was happening bec every day i vote using 10+ accounts, unlike in DAUM that we can see the changes of ratings,as of 11am phil time she gained 17.2 and after 5hrs comeon_3 tweeted me that it was already 17.6 the gap bet her and HJM is only 8% i think (n0t sure) so maybe in DAUM we had lot of chances but in FB i d0nt kn0w.. :(

@vevojepsnm it was @mimi26 experiencing that prob, i tried to reg on FB right n0w and it was succesful,just try it guys once m0re The FB Ratings remains constant and i d0nt know what was happening bec every day i vote using 10+ accounts, unlike in DAUM that we can see the changes of ratings,as of 11am phil time she gained 17.2 and after 5hrs comeon_3 tweeted me that it was already 17.6 the gap bet her and HJM is only 8% i think (n0t sure) so maybe in DAUM we had lot of chances but in FB i d0nt kn0w..

The video is so cute n funny u ought to watch it when you are feeling down. Look at how the assistant was also taken by surprise and burst out laughing when she rushed into the trial room just like that. She was in such a crazy mood and the interviewer also seemed to enjoy her witty repartees a lot. I really laughed out when he did that jump and entered as Dr.Jin. Section TV always has crazy MCs.I wish somebody would sub it. No chance, I know :(

Welcome to the thread @feywhy. Thanks for your interest in voting for Park Min Young. Hope you can also contribute to her votes and we all can make a difference.  Please follow @yamashi02's instructions and try to vote.  If you have any doubts about the voting, feel free to ask @yamashi02, me or anyone on the thread.

@yamashi02 Noron Left Prime Minister again! That is what connects him with Kim Kab Soo. LOL

viewimage.php?id=parkminyoung&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=parkminyoung&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=parkminyoung&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=parkminyoung&no=29bcc42
cre: as tagged n PMY DC Gall

The video is so cute n funny u ought to watch it when you are feeling down. Look at how the assistant was also taken by surprise and burst out laughing when she rushed into the trial room just like that. She was in such a crazy mood and the interviewer also seemed to enjoy her witty repartees a lot. I really laughed out when he did that jump and entered as Dr.Jin. Section TV always has crazy MCs.I wish somebody would sub it. No chance, I know

Welcome to the thread @feywhy. Thanks for your interest in voting for Park Min Young. Hope you can also contribute to her votes and we all can make a difference.  Please follow @yamashi02's instructions and try to vote.  If you have any doubts about the voting, feel free to ask @yamashi02, me or anyone on the thread.

@yamashi02 Noron Left Prime Minister again! That is what connects him with Kim Kab Soo. LOL

viewimage.php?id=parkminyoung&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=parkminyoung&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=parkminyoung&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=parkminyoung&no=29bcc42

cre: as tagged n PMY DC Gall