Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th, in Taipei June 2 ]

OksanaSiytra

In behalf of the soompi PMY family (that's us hehe) we have decided to create a FaceBook fanpage for her international fans, who wish to be updated of Min Young's articles and interviews, who are not familiar with soompi. Of course we will always advertise soompi there hehe. Like what @mimi mentioned, a Facebook page is more accessible to her fans and it's accessibility will be of great help especially to voting events and things that need PMY fans' unity and cooperation :). Please support the page as well by liking the link below:

Park Min Young International fans united

Please show your love and support for Park Min Young by spreading the link! Min Young fans aja!
Good day! :D

In behalf of the soompi PMY family (that's us hehe) we have decided to create a FaceBook fanpage for her international fans, who wish to be updated of Min Young's articles and interviews, who are not familiar with soompi. Of course we will always advertise soompi there hehe. Like what @mimi mentioned, a Facebook page is more accessible to her fans and it's accessibility will be of great help especially to voting events and things that need PMY fans' unity and cooperation :). Please support the page as well by liking the link below:Park Min Young International fans unitedPlease show your love and support for Park Min Young by spreading the link! Min Young fans aja!

Good day! :D

So u and mimi are the admins of pmy internati0nal fans?hehe..there are already 12 subscribers there,i d0nt want to be the 13th subcriber bec its MALAS daw..hahaha

@annealcones the pics that you uploaded,is that fr. Safari dessert??

Guest lifesoeasy

whyiamhere22 said:

yamashi02

wrote:

»

In behalf of the soompi PMY family (that's us hehe) we have decided to create a FaceBook fanpage for her international fans, who wish to be updated of Min Young's articles and interviews, who are not familiar with soompi. Of course we will always advertise soompi there hehe. Like what

@mimi

mentioned, a Facebook page is more accessible to her fans and it's accessibility will be of great help especially to voting events and things that need PMY fans' unity and cooperation

:)

. Please support the page as well by liking the link below:Park Min Young International fans unitedPlease show your love and support for Park Min Young by spreading the link! Min Young fans aja!<br />

Good day!

:D

Guest lifesoeasy

page_1349_user_147587_1339329757401px-Dr
Time Slip Dr.jin (MBC,2012)

page_1349_user_147587_1325353731250px-Ho

Glory jane/Man of Honor (KBS, 2011)

page_1349_user_147587_130564122020110516

City Hunter(SBS, 2011)

page_1349_user_147587_1318514307Sungkyun
Sungkyungkwan Scandal (KBS2,2010)

page_1349_user_147587_1318514307Running_

Running(MBC,2010)

page_1349_user_147587_1318514307post-1-1

Ja Myung Go(SBS,2009)

page_1349_user_147587_1318514307untitled

Hometown legends(KBS2,2008)

page_1349_user_147587_1318514307Sam.jpg

I'm Sam(KBS2,2007)

page_1349_user_147587_1318514307HighKick

Unstoppable High Kick(MBC,2006)

cre:drama.wiki

Tribute To Our Beloved Park Min Young:

its nice to see a lot of  Minyoung fans and i do believe she deserves all the love. 
gist on this interview
70c0e351jw1dvksytt4zhj.jpg

Minyoung said that her character in Dr. Jin is a woman in Joseon era who would feel that everything is planned out for her, that she cant change her destiny.But for Minyoung, she said that in real life she wont settle just like that. She also said that she might go to school and/or have a vacation after Dr. Jin. 
-- this is just a gist of the trans above. I felt that Dr. Jin burned Minyoung out, i wish she'd have a fluffy drama next time she comes back on screen because her last 2 dramas were too heavy.

Guest AndOne

hello everyone !!!

luv her basic house vid !!! hope MY can get a good, long rest now, she does look a little tired in the mid part of basic house vid; then, she sipped some iced coffee.

Huge thanks for mimi, yamashi and jzzmeen for creating the FB intl for MY  >:D<    :-*

Guest AndOne

I was browsing the Facebook PMY united page and look what I found!  :D  Joo Pal was in PJMG !!! I don't remember him in PJMG, so I checked wiki and indeed his real name is Lee Won Jong  and he was the circus owner in PJMG haha

524494_224548441001724_824815034_n.jpg

Thank you our dear PMY Soompiers for being such great friends and helping us out !!! >:D< >:D< >:D<

@vevojepsenm So happy to see the photos from our FB page here. :) Could you please promote us by crediting the FB page as well?
I really love the last pic. MY looks so peaceful and happy on the beach. Hope after Jin, she can go to the beach which is her favourite place to relax and just enjoy her hard-earned vacation.
Btw, please make more fanarts. The one with the flowers was very lovely.

@mitsu252 Good to see you. :)

@leslie_lei Thanks for the summary. Seems like it is gonna be sometime before we see MY again.

@AndOne thanks dear. Yeah, as usual, her eyebags are showing. JJ had tweeted that he didn't sleep for two days. So I am sure MY must also have been sleepless for long. With this postponement of today's episode, may be she will get a bit more free time.

@annealcones You are promoting PMY and Qatar both here, huh? ;) The desert looks so beautiful. Is it very cold in the night?
I really like the Spris CF. It is so funny and cute! I had watched it before, but not with those cartoons. That makes it funnier. Come to think of it, PMY has worked with so many popular actors. I love Lee Jun Ki. Would love to see them work together sometime in the future.
That was the baeksangs, right? Wish they had all clicked a pic together!
 Hope we get to see her in a gorgeous gown for this year's MBC and bagging an award for Jin. Fingers Crossed!

PMY has reached 28. 5 now on daum. Don't forget to vote for her since the percentage matters a lot. We need to get her a good lead.

Guest vevojepsenm

mimi26 said: Thank you our dear PMY Soompiers for being such great friends and helping us out !!! >:D< >:D< >:D<

@vevojepsenm So happy to see the photos from our FB page here. :) Could you please promote us by crediting the FB page as well?
I really love the last pic. MY looks so peaceful and happy on the beach. Hope after Jin, she can go to the beach which is her favourite place to relax and just enjoy her hard-earned vacation.
Btw, please make more fanarts. The one with the flowers was very lovely.

@mitsu252 Good to see you. :)

@leslie_lei Thanks for the summary. Seems like it is gonna be sometime before we see MY again.

@AndOne thanks dear. Yeah, as usual, her eyebags are showing. JJ had tweeted that he didn't sleep for two days. So I am sure MY must also have been sleepless for long. With this postponement of today's episode, may be she will get a bit more free time.

@annealcones I really like the Spris CF. It is so funny and cute! I had watched it before, but not with those cartoons. That makes it funnier. Come to think of it, PMY has worked with so many popular actors. I love Lee Jun Ki. Would love to see them work together sometime in the future.
That was the baeksangs, right? Wish they had all clicked a pic together!
 Hope we get to see her in a gorgeous gown for this year's MBC and bagging an award for Jin. Fingers Crossed!

PMY has reached 28. 5 now on daum. Don't forget to vote for her since the percentage matters a lot. We need to get her a good lead.

Guest JzzMeen

Happy Sunday to every MY fans...
Really appreciate the efforts of @yama and @mimi of creating a fanpage of MY on FB... hope we all can give our support to make this works and let us spread our love to MY further...
9a6d8407tw1dvk0fkr72cg.gifcre: WEIBO
137EBF3A501D25632FA267Cre: PMY DC

Ano ba naman yan !!!!! How come her vote in FB is not increasing? 

I wonder how many votes are there in FB since we can only see the % distribution.   If it is a strategy to keep all PMY supporters lose heart, It will not work .... cause I will never give up.  Let's fight to the end !!!!

Guest Mark1430291752

JzzMeen said: Happy Sunday to every MY fans...
Really appreciate the efforts of @yama and @mimi of creating a fanpage of MY on FB... hope we all can give our support to make this works and let us spread our love to MY further...
9a6d8407tw1dvk0fkr72cg.gifcre: WEIBO
137EBF3A501D25632FA267Cre: PMY DC