Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in LA Jul 27 |New drama SOON! ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest JzzMeen

HELLO AND HAPPY THURSDAY .

I hope everyone has a good day though maybe some of us might have "gloomy" moods after watching EP16 of City Hunter.

What happened to Nana is really get me down .. but I hope things get better in the upcoming episodes. There is always sushine after the rain, right??

tumblr_lobzudOGCi1qgj0a7o1_500.gif

BE STRONG, DEAR NANA !!!!

tumblr_locid8K7CT1qcyne0.gif

A STRONG NANA HELPED KIM YUN SHIK  :)

0748d706864a4de5e850cdf0.jpg

STAY AS SWEET AS YOU ARE

a0042495_4dfcb51969599.jpg

AND BE COOL, DEAR KIM NANA

5936821203_0958fe9312_z.jpg

Pictures: Credit PMY/BAIDU/KST/DC

Tomorrow, July 16th , 16pm KST, there will be a meet-and-greet session ( The Cat- promotion) at one of the theatres.

Excited to see what MY will wear for the event.:w00t:

Have a nice weekend !!!!

tumblr_locug8YzEf1qcf1dno1_500.gif

tumblr_loc4qsbmIy1qasmyno1_500.gif

tumblr_locax3pV9b1qch38q.gif

tumblrloasfxunby1qa6urlo1500.gif

Min Young's laughs are really cute..

tumblr_lodjz5reO61qehqc1o1_500.gif

tumblr_lodjz5reO61qehqc1o2_500.gif

tumblr_locceo5UCq1qasmyno1_500.gif

This is my most favorite humorous scene in City Hunter..Shik Joong Ahjusshi really doesn't fail to make me laugh, he's just a born comedian!!two thumb up for him..hehehe..and they looked like a married couple..hahaha..and LOL at Nana's reaction about the two's lover's quarrel, too bad she didn't get jealous..LOL

tumblr_locid8K7CT1qcyne0.gif

tumblr_locjo3BDaH1qd1lcko1_500.gif

Nana's really strong!!And how I loved how the boy's name "Kim Yoon Shik" was referenced to Min Young's name in SKKS..lol at her when she said, "Why does that name sound familiar?" Of course dear! that's your screen name for five months.. :D And Min Young's cheeks are always pinched...one was in SKKS with Yoo Ah In and that other was here with Min Ho... ^_^

tumblr_locg6hAvT21qasmyno1_500.gif

tumblr_lobqm07zYh1qgaom3.gif

MinMin couple moments... :wub:

tumblr_lobvwcQPos1qzkx4ko1_500.jpg

tumblr_lobvu307dl1qzkx4ko1_500.jpg

The disadvantage of confessing to a person first.. ;)

tumblr_locfymvyCC1qcf1dno1_400.gif

tumblr_locg2axAtY1qcf1dno1_500.gif

tumblr_locgc5uCAE1qcf1dno1_500.gif

tumblr_loce0gAvCy1qzod0qo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_lobzudOGCi1qgj0a7o1_500.gif

tumblr_loc28p7hN91qal0zgo1_500.gif

tumblr_loc1hwxQHN1qal0zgo1_500.gif

This are just haert-breaking..but I still demand a happy ending for Yoon Sung and Nana.. :tears:

Good Luck to PMY's meeting and greet session today!! Hope that many fans would come..though I believe that her High School fanboys would come and support her LOL..she even had a nickname to them.. :D

MinMin couple fanvid 1

MinMin couple fanvid 2

:wub:

BTW, I just visited the CH thread and there had been some "war" going on between BOF vs CH...Let's just hope that they reconcile and appreciate both couples and dramas together... -_-

Good day.. :)

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

O MY GODD!!! I think she got that from CH taping. :tears:

how's her fan meeting? did it turned out well?

Guest JzzMeen

Attention!!!

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

What happened to Min Young!!! Why is she injured??? Is it because of City Hunter or other else???Ohh... :tears::tears::tears:..Unnie, what happened? we're so worried about you.. :tears:  

:tears: I wondered the same when I saw the pictures... most probably from CH filming....

But nothing mentioned in the articles on the injuries .....

177F20344E215D8A11230D.png

A Flower Bouquet from a Fan

Credit PMY DC

anhso-173836_cat48.jpg

still SMILING !!!!!!

anhso-173839_cat49.jpg

2011071619250040282_192803_0.jpg

:tears: I wondered the same when I saw the pictures... most probably from CH filming....

But nothing mentioned in the articles on the injuries .....

*quoted image*

A Flower Bouquet from a Fan

Credit PMY DC

*quoted image*

still SMILING !!!!!!

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

:tears: ...Maybe because of that egg throwing scene..she is indeed a professional..she could even smile with that injuries, you're really a real-life Nana!!!aja..^_^

BTW, the bouquet is really beautiful..that fan is really nice...and Min Young really looks good on any clothes she wears...her fashion in City Hunter is very popular in Korea right now...

Guest JzzMeen

:tears: ...Maybe because of that egg throwing scene..she is indeed a professional..she could even smile with that injuries, you're really a real-life Nana!!!aja..^_^

BTW, the bouquet is really beautiful..that fan is really nice...and Min Young really looks good on any clothes she wears...her fashion in City Hunter is very popular in Korea right now...

2011071619200025982_192405_0.jpg

Looks at the fanboys !!!  :lol:

*quoted image*

Looks at the fanboys !!!  :lol:

LOL..totally true!! I could see more guys than girls...^_^ just look at how the guy in glasses at the front looked at her..hahaha

kinda remember a picture of her before(maybe early 2010) in an office of I think a university and you could see in the transparent wall of the office a bunch of fanboys taking her pictures...

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

Yes, it's true..She admitted that she had plastic surgery before, BUT we have loved her more because she's so honest about it...that's her true beauty..^_^

so true!

MY tweeted a photo w/ the flower her fan gave her.

284624_166070893461967_144335952302128_371245_7530134_n.jpg

have a happy sunday.

Guest nana544

I hope she's okay. I also am concerned and wondered what happen to her knee and arm. PMY works so hard and she's always give us her best acting in CH :)!!! Love her!

Guest beth_21719

HELLO ALL ..................

HOPE SHE IS FINE AFTER WATCHING THE PICTURES OF HER REALLY GET ME CONCERN MAN THAT'S NOT GOOD AT ALL .

MISS YOU HOW IS EVERY BODY HOPE YOUR  DOING  FINE   I'VE  BEEN  BUSY  LATELY  BUT  KEEP  TRYING  TO

CAME HERE  :(  ..........PMY PLEASE BE CAREFUL OF YOUR SELF .............WE ARE WORRIED ABOUT YOU .......  

Welcome  to the thread friend!!! Feel free to post everything that you know or  you want to know about Min Young...you're always welcome here..^_^ ...I'm sorry I can't translate the Kim Bum part but hopefully someone would translate it for us..=D

Haven't  watched CH ep 15 yet...bit kinda heard that Min Young's name in SKKS,  Kim Yoon Shik, was named after a boy in City Hunter...the writer of CH  must be an SKKS fan..hahaha

Who looks good with Min Young? Yoo Chun or Min Ho?

You decide on this..^_^

I love Minyoung paired by anyone! lol as long as I am getting all the giddiness. During the time of SKKS i shipped her w/ Yoochun...then on some occasion Yoo Ah In because majority of my friends are Moony shippers.lol Now since im focused w/ CH im shipping her w/ Minho. Oh the joy of shipping! heh.

OMG what happened to MY on her greeting session?look at those bruises!!! omo i hope she's ok now. Maybe they shot a difficult action scene on CH...it shows how dedicated MY is for this show. *sigh*

tumblr_loghupMSCB1qduk7go1_500.png

Q: What do you look for in a man or woman?

A: PMY: I like tall men who can take care of me, as long as he can wrap his arms around me

video click [here]

Hi there its my first time posting here...I just want to say I just love PMY...she's is such a good actress...her performance at City Hunter has had me so addicted . How she executes her characters emotions is just superb and my heart broke for her in ep16...

She's pretty as well...I really love her chemistery with LMH but I'm sure she can carry her own as she is a very good actress!

*Fighting* PMY

I love Park Min Young too.  I got hooked up on Kdramas because of her.  The first ever drama that I've finished is Sungkyunkwan Scandal because of her superb acting there. 

I'm addicted to her :D

Any news about her first movie?  How did it fair?

Yes, it's true..She admitted that she had plastic surgery before, BUT we have loved her more because she's so honest about it...that's her true beauty..^_^

I don't care at all.  I like PMY even more for the right reasons.  Beauty fades as one gets old.  But I will always remember her for her honesty.  She's very brave and strong for admitting that at the height of her popularity.  Very rare qualities among showbiz people

Min Young is so simple.  I hope she's ok.

Hope her next project will be as great as Sungkyunkwan and Cityhunter.  :D

@rt181106 and saved2K

Welcome to the thread friends!! We're really happy to see new people here..don't be shy to post..^_^

@rt181106

Glad to know a fan of Min Young from City Hunter..yes, she plays her part well in City Hunter though some of the viewers only see Min Ho, maybe because there are a lot of female commentators than male..nevertheless, her performance is really addictive in CH, a combo of being sassy, cute and pretty...Ep 16 also broke my heart..If only Yoon Sung and Nana will be together... :tears:

Her chemistry with Min Ho is just superb, it might also be due to the fact that they are sooooo close off-screen...^_^

BTW, If you want to see Min Young's another superb acting, I would totally recommend SungKyunKwan Scandal if you haven't watched it yet..that's how I have come to love her...she acted as a man there...but totally cute..hahaha

@saved2K

I totally got hooked to her through SKKS!!! her acting there is superb...honestly I doubt before if she will be able to pull off a man-image because when i first saw her in the first episode, I said, "There is no such way that this is a man", gosh, she's TOO pretty to be a guy, however she proved me wrong with her acting skills, now, I liked her a lot...^_^

Her movie did really well...It was labeled as a blockbuster film actually...there are 300K viewers at the first week, and I've heard that the movie is popular to young age-group, especially High School boys... :rolleyes: ...She had her meet-and-greet session yesterday but we are worried about her bruises...hope she gets well..

I agree with you that beauty fades as time goes by, but her beauty won't..her honesty and straightforwardness is what makes her more beautiful..And got to agree that there are tons of other stars that won't admit that they got PS...

Also hoping that her next project would be as good as SKKS and CH, and of course, a HOT male lead..hahaha :wub: