Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in LA Jul 27 |New drama SOON! ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest Lhea2

@mimi26 sis,the drama will focus on the complex legal battles and romantic relationship between the characters will be a little bit, I think this very interesting because it will further hone his acting. Two years time I think enough for  him to see what role is best for his return process :x

our girl also will playing with a row of great actors and I hope this can adding to the experience as well. We really missed him,right? ;) so let us look at the development/storyline of this drama forward, I really hope this drama can be received well and get the highest rating lmaoooooo

I hope she could veer away from this bright, cheerful, positive character thingy.... nothing wrong with that, just want her to try something new and more emotionally challenging roles.  Characters that may not necessarily be popular but will help hone her acting talents as well as challenge her intellect.  

Would love to see her do a martial art film/drama, something like the characters of Michelle Yeoh in Reign of the Assasins or Zhang Ziyi in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.  Angelina Jolie's role in Girl Interrupted is another good role. Just wish that she'd be offered roles that will help transition her into a more mature actress

Guest AndOne

@MyralonaQ Hi! Stop by often hehe
@asyree wow! thank u for the KMM info, he sets the bar very high.
@saved2K MISSSSSS UUUUUUUUU  >:D< reese witherspoon in legally blode meets ally mc beal?
Bright personality practically is the general description given to every K_drama heroine in the drama synopsis. It's the subsequent character development that makes or breaks the character, so,  let's hope the writing is done well. From popularity standpoint, this drama might seem "off", but from growth and acting maturity standpoint, ANL is no doubt a very stellar choice.
Fighting! 

Guest AndOne

She is back on twitter land !!!

날씨짱죠아여 소품촬영하러왔는데 나들이온기분 으헷♥드라마로만나요 우리

Trans:

Great weather today!I'm shooting here,but I feel I'm having an outing ,let's meet in the drama everyone !"

cre: lark

BjyUMDOCAAE0iQG.jpg

Guest blossomnagr

Guys, Facebook page that we created for A NEW LEAF several hours ago reached 12 000 Likes. Our destination to reach 100 000 until the dorama starts and by the end of it to reach 1 million. (depends how good it will be and how people will like it) We kindly ask each and everyone of you to like and share the page if you have facebook account. The Link is below:https://www.facebook.com/ANewLeafKdrama
PS. we are sorry for KMM and KSJ fans that it is only Min Young's photo on profile and cover but we asked professional editor to edit all three of them and waiting it to be done. As soon as it is ready we will change both cover and profile pictures. 

The leading cast of upcoming drama 'A New Leaf' attend first script readingpark-min-young_1396064691_af_org.jpg

Park Min Young and fellow leading cast members attended the first script reading for the upcoming MBC Wed-Thurs drama 'A New Leaf'!

Park Min Young, Kim Myung Min, Kim Sang Joong, Ahn Sun Young, and more showed their teamwork during the reading and looked like they were absorbed in their scripts. Park Min Young shared, "I will do my best so that I will not be a thorn to anyone's side for the drama."

'A New Leaf' is directed by 'Scandal' and 'I Miss You's PD Park Jae Bum and written by 'Golden Time's Choi Hee Ra and portrays the story of an attorney Kim Suk Joo (Kim Myung Min) who loses his memory from an accident and starts anew.

'A New Leaf' will premiere following 'Cunning Single Lady' next month!

cre: allkpop

After School's Jooyeon posing with Park Min Young during the shooting

cre: kkwonzzhang via ASTH, weibo

This made me go LOL http://antikpopfangirl.blogspot.in/2014/03/jooyeon-to-join-mbc-drama-new-leaf.html

As per the Korean wikipedia, 'A New Leaf' will have 16 episodes. http://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/%EA%B0%9C%EA%B3%BC%EC%B2%9C%EC%84%A0_(%EB%93%9C%EB%9D%BC%EB%A7%88)

PMY's selca from the reverse angle
88d633e2gw1eevdvtb977j20a00hsjrw.jpg

cre: kamlp. weiboI am looking forward to how she will look in 'A New Leaf'. :x

@blossomnagr I can imagine MY also like that. That is why we all miss Kang Yu Mi even now.
@saved2k Come on, don't tell you miss me. I am almost always around. @JzzMeen is out of station. Might be back only by april end or May. Otherwise, she would have made some fabulous posters! I too miss @gogeous, another great poster maker and @yamashi02.
 Agree with all that you said. Let's hope this is the beginning of that transition. Hope that her candyishness is realistic and that it will offset the dark and power hungry legal world in a positive way and that once the conflict involving the hero starts, her curve in the drama will also move into directions we have not seen before.
@AndOne Let's hope for that. Min Young must have seen something different to take on this role and from her words at the script reading, it is clear she is well aware of the challenges ahead. 
@Lhea2 Agree, sis. If the story is interesting, I am sure ratings will follow. Let's stay positive and support our daring Min Young in the best possible way.
I am so happy all PMY fans are coming together and supporting her in a different project like this. Heartening to see everybody's faith and hope in her.
Another allkpop article on her tweet. Good to know that unlike the times when she had to shoot sageuks in hot weather, now the climate is nice and she is enjoying it.

Park Min Young enjoys the beautiful weather on her way to work

park-min-young_1396063151_af_org.jpg

Park Min Young is enjoying the recent beautiful weather!

The actress tweeted, "The weather is so nice. I went out to film, but I feel like I'm on an outing euhet♥ Let's meet through the drama," becoming the next celebrity to share a proof shot of the amazing weather that those in Korea are experiencing right now. The actress' skin and hair were glowing under the sun, and she looked effortlessly chic on her way to work.

Park Min Young is starring in the upcoming MBC drama 'A New Leaf', which will premiere following 'Cunning Single Lady' next month so stay tuned for that!

cre: allkpop

Especially For @saved2k

Yang Jin Sung, Picture With Park Min Young "Angel That Always Gives Me Snacks And Support"

By Staff Writer | March 28, 2014 12:43 AM EDT

yang jin sung picture with park min young

Actress Yang Jin Sung revealed a picture with her best friend and actress Park Min Young.

Recently, Yang Jin Sung posted on her SNS, "Long overdue date with 'City Hunter' body guard Kim Nana!! Angel Min Young that monitors every single episode. Angel that pours out snacks and support for me~" along with a picture.

In the picture, Yang Jin Sung was posing for the camera with Park Min Young. Both were smiling brightly for the camera.

Yang Jin Sung is currently playing in the TV Chosun drama "Bride of the Century" that airs every Friday and Saturday.

tumblr_n35jscrblp1tx12doo1_1280.jpgtumblr_n37ht3xESr1tx12doo1_1280.jpgcr: http://parkxiaowu.tumblr.com/ n nicepsy520, Repentance thread

"A New Leaf" Kim Myung Min vs Kim Sang Joong. Even the script reading...

New MBC drama “A New Leaf” is about an ace lawyer Kim Suk Ju who experiences a fateful accident that leaves him with amnesia. He looks back on the situation in his life he’s lived and starts to live in a new way.

At the script reading Kim Myung Min said he’s really happy that that a great younger and veteran actors and that although filming can be quite hectic, he hopes that everyone is well understanding and can depend on each other. Cha Young Ho played by Kim Sang Joong added “I wasn’t going to say much, but since Myung Min started off with such cool words, I feel like I should say a lot too” causing some laughter. He continued saying “I hope that the start is already half. I hope that we can all do a good job”.

The intern who will be alongside Kim Suk Ju is intern Ji Yoon who is played by Park Min Young. She said “I hope that I won’t become a burden to this drama, and will try my very best”. She also is very grateful at a chance of working with such talented veterans.

Ji Yoon’s aunt is played by Ahn Sun Young, who also participated in “OBGYN” written by writer Choi Hee Ra who is also the writer for “A New Leaf”. She said “It’s been a while since an MBC has made me fel so excited. I am very happy and grateful for being able to work with such a great cast, director, writer and staff. I was so excited I couldn’t sleep last night”.

There were many concerns during the first reading as a large portion of the drama centers in the courtroom. Even from the first episode, Kim Myung Min and Kim Sang Joong have difficult and heavy jargon in their parts, and although that seemed a problem, both actors showed their excellent skills as they pronounced all their parts with no error.

With excellent pronunciation and without having to change their voice tones, they showed great charisma and raised more excitement for the drama to start.

With casting and script reading complete, “A New Leaf” is set to premiere in April after current drama “Sly and Single Again”. 

Translation cre: ChoBap, Repentance thread

@saved2k I know, but I am just so happy soompi days are back again. It was so sad to see this thread relatively deserted for two years. Such a long while since we had any drama discussions here. 

Guest blossomnagr

I am really happy that there is some interaction going on as well. Since last year it seemed as if all fans of Min Young just posted photos and news here but not much discussion. No opinions, nothing. I believe everyone was waiting for MY's comeback. Very pleased to know everyone.

@blossomnagr thank you for keeping this forum active.
@mimi26, I hope we can get Jzz, Gogeous and Yama to visit the thread once in a while now that she has a new drama. 
I'm just so glad that MY will be acting along side veterans and great actors.  It's quite a relief also that the main selling point of this drama is not on the OTP and the possibility of their real life coupling.  This way we can all interact peacefully and intelligently on the storyline and the performance of the casts.

Guest Lhea2

mimi26 said:

@Lhea2 Agree, sis. If the story is interesting, I am sure ratings will follow. Let's stay positive and support our daring Min Young in the best possible way.

• 2 weeks later...