Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Korea|New drama SOON! ]

OksanaSiytra

I think now, what progect will be next, another drama or movie? As for drama that means more screen time with Min Young so its better for us... but she really needs some more movies in her list.But it must be rom com )) 

• Like 4

PMY's letter translation full version:

' I heard that PMY DC (Korean fans) sent me presents today, and you prepared it very quickly. I'm sorry I can not show a cool piece like spring water on a hot summer day and high temperatures like this. But I think Seven Day Queen will be a meaningful work for my acting life. Because I have a lot of deep feelings, persistence, and intense power with this movie. So you can forget the sadness due to my shortcomings but remember a Shin Chae Kyung lovely and beautiful with a generous heart? I have been preparing for the comeback as soon as possible and trying to play a brighter, happier character, I will try harder to become a good actress through my roles in the future. again. Sincerely thank you for always giving me strength so that I can come to the end without feeling tired.' - Your Park Min Young

DGuBhxgXsAAV4ZO.jpg

• Like 5

On 8/7/2017 at 5:00 AM, OksanaS said:

7DQ's stylist post photo on her IG says that PMY sent her CHANEL wallets like a gift  

20621187_1366484240065370_50434126303862

She's so sweet.

On 8/7/2017 at 10:29 AM, hrh77 said:

She's a very high ender gifter... lol..

Yes, I can see that. So sweet.

21 hours ago, OksanaS said:

Compagna F/W 2017

20638160_1113665955415280_36777509690495

Hey there my beautiful girl :blush:

11 hours ago, OksanaS said:

PMY's letter translation full version:

' I heard that PMY DC (Korean fans) sent me presents today, and you prepared it very quickly. I'm sorry I can not show a cool piece like spring water on a hot summer day and high temperatures like this. But I think Seven Day Queen will be a meaningful work for my acting life. Because I have a lot of deep feelings, persistence, and intense power with this movie. So you can forget the sadness due to my shortcomings but remember a Shin Chae Kyung lovely and beautiful with a generous heart? I have been preparing for the comeback as soon as possible and trying to play a brighter, happier character, I will try harder to become a good actress through my roles in the future. again. Sincerely thank you for always giving me strength so that I can come to the end without feeling tired.' - Your Park Min Young

DGuBhxgXsAAV4ZO.jpg

Such sweet letter. I think she has a kind hear. I love her more and more. Want to see more of her :blush::heart:

• Like 2

Haven't started any of her other dramas yet. I'm a loser :bawling:.

I just think we all need to take a moment and appreciate this beautiful girl who has a beautiful soul too.

I'm sorry if this has already been posted before. I think she is hurting my heart I think she is such a goddess!

tumblr_op6b69GqKm1ttopbao1_1280.jpg

credit: kpop-kdrama-kvariety

My goddess. I can't get enough. I don't think I have ever liked another female k celeb before. I think she has all my love and attention. Love at first sight. I hope she never stops blessing us with her top-notch acting. I can't wait for more of her work. I miss her already.

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 2

Go Bo-gyeol, Park Min-young is a dependable senior actress

20664587_1114933365288539_67071249129404

Actress Go Bo-gyeol was in the drama "Queen for 7 Days" with Park Min-young.

In a recent interview, Go Bo-gyeol said, "We didn't meet much in the drama but she took care of me when we did".

"She has a lot of experience in sageuk/period dramas as well as experience acting, so she helped me a lot with how to proceed as an actress. She told me I have to be able to convince the viewers and I decided I could depend on her in the future".

http://www.hancinema.net/go-bo-gyeol-park-min-young-is-a-dependable-senior-actress-108685.html

• Like 5

11 hours ago, OksanaS said:

17.08.09 entertainment reporter update instagram, update today in the south of the new sand hole and Park Min Ying's photo (cr. Luvv_ar.k)

Thank you for posting these pictures! I think she is so gorgeous. I think she is so full of life. I think she makes me happy whenever I see her smile like this. Hi there sweetie! Thanks to this entertainment reporter we get to see her :heart:

2 hours ago, OksanaS said:

Go Bo-gyeol, Park Min-young is a dependable senior actress

Aww! I am not surprised! Of course she is a dependable senior actress! Go Bo Gyeo was Myung He right? :blush:

Did you guys read what Go Bo-gyeol said? She said that, 

2 hours ago, OksanaS said:

"She has a lot of experience in sageuk/period dramas as well as experience acting, so she helped me a lot with how to proceed as an actress. She told me I have to be able to convince the viewers and I decided I could depend on her in the future".

See! I knew as soon as I watched her act for the first time that PMY has a lot of experience in acting. I like how she told Go Bo-gyeol that she has to convince the viewers. Don't you think that's what PMY did to us and the rest of the viewers? I think she convinced us when she was sad and when she was happy. And I just love the way she pronounces her words. Yes, I think anyone can see that she has a lot of experience.

8 hours ago, OksanaS said:

17.08.09 Jessica for MyDaily

[- Do you have a favorite drama recently?
""  Queen for Seven Days "(KBS 2TV), I'm  very close to my unnie Min Young since we debuted with Park Min Young together . . "]

Very sweet of Jessica! I think Jessica is very beautiful. I am so happy she and Min Young are BFFs. So we have 2 beautiful girls. Does Jessica act?  I hope we get to see them act together in a drama someday? Wahhh I miss PMY already :cry:. Please tell me more about her. Anything! does she have pets? Does she have siblings? I know she lived in the U.S for a bit. I know she speaks Chinese, her native Korean, and English. I know she dances too. What else? :blush: 

I know she is single, but she is waiting on Yeon Woo Jin! I'm sorry shipper here :bawling:

1 hour ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Please tell me more about her. Anything! does she have pets?

She has her loving dog Leon and yes she has old sister, she lives in US she is designer that's all that we know about her she 's very private person, she hates talk about her private life. I think even if she gets married someday it will be secret wedding )))

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OksanaS said:

She has her loving dog Leon and yes she has old sister, she lives in US she is designer that's all that we know about her she 's very private person, she hates talk about her private life. I think even if she gets married someday it will be secret wedding )))

Thanks for the info. So her dog's name is Leon. I think her dog is so cute! So her sister lives in the U.S and she is a designer. PMY is very private? Aww that makes me sad :bawling:. You think if she gets married it will be a secret wedding? Aww that makes me sad too.:bawling:

What kind of roles would you say she does the most? Romantic comedy historical?