Sm Entertainment: New Group: Super Girls... Final!

Guest JWonNie

Guest 보석미남

heard they're all fake? like platic surgery? someone tell me if its true? >0< eh none of them are really THAT pretty the onle i rkn was pretty is jessica's sister! lmao evn tho shes not a cleb or evn in the group =/ ahaha >0<

i think only yuri and hyoyeon fixed their faces.

but i really want hyoyeon to debut now. i like her.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chris2344

I think they very cute & pretty

I'm sorry but i don't like jessica & hyoyeon because i think they are just beautiful dolls, they are not talent really

this is my mind

Guest 보석미남

JYP's min is sent to the us because lil jon thinks she's reallllllllllllllllllly good.

and hyoyeon dances better than min (check out their popping videos).

that says a lot! haha.

Guest CCS_Tomoyo

CCS_Tomoyo: Jessica doesn't have a brother. She has a younger sister~ it's just the two of them. But the pic that the topic starter posted isn't Jessica's younger sister. It's someone else!

Where have you heard this from? o-o

I actually have contact with Jessica. Quite hard to believe but.. I'll just shut up now. =_=..

Guest BABiELiCi0USx3

crystal is the most eye-catching, but she isn't in the group.

i feel bad for the girls that didn't get picked.

&& is it me, or did jessica make a LOT of anti's for herself & super girls, before they debuted.

please don't bash me for thinking that.

well, i'm looking forward to their debut.

Guest goongS-girl

OMG! SO FINAL is only 4??

Hi all I'm new to this thread! hehee...

Anyways.....I've only seen Yoon-Ah but wait! Isn't Yu-ri the girl in TVXQ's Beautiful Life MV?? It looks a lot like her! I'M EXCITED to see their debut! I hope they do get popular!...You never know though...

Hyo Yeon's better then JYP's Min?? HOLY WOW! That must mean that she's really really really REALLY GOOD!

Cool!

Guest WithYunHo

all i gotta say is that they're so young!!! hehe ^^ Jessica's younger sister looks cute...is she under SM too?

SM isn't really all that bad as rumor say they are. like how Lee Soo Man beats them and all...i highly doubt that.

but rumors still going around about it which annoys me >.<

anyways...kind of looking forward to these girls...they must be waiting to debut...they were trainees with the boiz

(Super Junior & DBSK) so they must've waited a long time too...knowing JunSu...he waited six years...and some probably

trained with him...i guess they're just waiting for the right age for them to debut. I-13 was a little young...

thanks so much for sharing the pictures...I saw so many members that i wanted to see who was confirmed to stay in Super Girls.

i kind of figured Jessica and Yoonah was going to be in there.

i think dat kwon yuri is prettier. but i think dat it's kinda dumb how sm and the other entertaiments r debuting such young girls n all...like half of them fails after debuting. i'm not trynna offend neone, but i'm just telling the truth. like dat other 13 member dat sm sponsored which debuted wif suju...never heard from them.

neways...isn't the first girl in suju's U mv?

Guest PAAN.

Yoonah is really cute!!

I've seen her in Superjuior's U MV & CSZH's My Everythings MV.

Jessica ? : (

All of them very CUTE <33 3

Thanks !

Guest bBy_sT4r

I think they very cute & pretty

I'm sorry but i don't like jessica & hyoyeon because i think they are just beautiful dolls, they are not talent really

this is my mind

well i don't kow about jessica, but supergirls hasn;t debuted yet, so we shouldn't assume things yet, right?

& fyi, hyoyeon is actually really talented. check out her dance videos on youtube :)

err actually... that's not jessica's sister. her name is alexandra. o_O jessica's sister's name is spelt with a k lol.

i think they'll actually be talented, 'cause hyoyeon is a realllllly good dancer and there's gotta be a reason why SM kept jessica even though there's like a bajillion anti's already. not sure about the other two though.

Guest char-char

i really dont like yoonha.

she looks harassed T_T;

but the other girls are pretty <3

looking forward to their debut (:

Guest pixiegirl99

I really want them to debut! :) I am curious to see how good they are considering the years they have been training. Kwon Yuri is really cute. She was in DBSK's Beautiful Life mv. She and Hyo Yeon are also good in dancing. Jessica and Im Yoon ah's profile are already in SM's actor page. :) Im Yoon Ah is the most exposed among the Sm trainees. :)

Btw, here's a video of Im Yoon Ah's Elite Cf with SS501. She dances a bit there and you can hear her voice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jErWF6jSzU

EDIT:

Here is the pic of Jessica in SM's actor page. Too bad the site is down right now.

image.jpg

Some more pics:

image6.jpg

Hyo Yeon, Im Yoon Ah, ?? (sorry, cant recognize who she is)

image4.jpg

Hyo Yeon and Im Yoon Ah looks so young here

Guest KuYA II

i wonder what style or concept they are going to go for? If its the mature school girl style then they it will seem like their copying wonder girls or if its the bad boy tomboyish style, then it would also seem like another replica of kara. just my opinion

kind of makes me wonder....what style they are going to go for...so far..i think the cute image has died down ages ago i think.

oh well, i'm sure SM will think of something new and creative. Still can't wait for their debut ^^

Guest cherlyn

wow.. so this is confirmed????

they pick the 4 prettiest/most popular from the 12..

i wonder how the rest that didnt get pick feel

jessica and im yoon nah look so alike.. i thought they

were the same person

all the best luck to them

and dont tell me they're going with the name "super girls" too

Lee so man finally gone bonker~! <_<

-edit-

it's funny how everyone thinks wonder girls are so talented

before they debut just cuz they're from JYP

and SM only have looks...

but every artist SM produced is mad talented (with the exception of SUJU, but

they werent even debut as a singing group in the first place)

H.O.T, S.E.S, BOA, DBSK, CSJH, even the less popular one like isak n jiyeon, and blackbeat..

my point is, ppl is just getting too stereotypical about SM = looks, when it already proven

numerous times

hhaa agreed... but 2 of the gals really look alike.. oh wells.. we can judge their talent when they finally debut... wonder what the other 8 gals wld feel.... they cut of 2/3 of the originals... wahahaha. but at least in a smaller grp we can recognise the gals better... the last time i saw all 12 they looked vaguely like clones to me... heh

i hope they dun go for the sexy route.. cos to see gals younger than me wearing sch uniform like clothes n dancing ranchy dances... not my kind of thing.

y does jessica have antis b4 her debut?

i really can't wait for the girl's debut..

i can't agree by the fact that these girls aren't talented.. sm would've dropped them if they were talentless.. and i think everyone knows how large the anti fanbase of jessica is.. and sm still decided to keep her.. and i think she was trained to become the 2nd boa or something.. ><

hyo yeon and yuri are freaking good dancers btw..

and i agree.. i don't get why people say that sm only has looks.. dbsk, boa and csjh are one of the most talented entertainers in the industry.. ><

Archived