Sm Entertainment: New Group: Super Girls... Final!

Guest JWonNie

Guest .moony.

er...jessica's sister is the prettiest among them...they should've picked her :D

just kidding...

but whats with the name super girl....urgh....i hope they will hav a new name for them -_-

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shinhwa_dbsk02

Hmmm...From 12 to 4~~ Can't wait to see their debut!! ^^ I think they are good looking. Yuri looks cute ><

Guest emberry

There's only 4 of them? I'm so confused... I saw their Xman performance and there were 5 of them... so how many are there?

Guest Yumi -

^

oh, i think you're talking about Wonder Girls.

that's a whole different group from JYP.

this group, Super Girls, is from SM.

i know..similar names haha

Guest ashes to ashes.

Super Girls? :blink: like super junior?

ehh i've never heard them sing but that's a corny name xD jessica's really pretty too.

Guest beckyvang17

sm again..wow sm has been debuting everybody..haha from what i've heard and seen?..i guess though

--wanna hear them though super girls? and wonder girls?..?super man?..haha jk jk

=]becky

Guest babietinhyeu

Before it was the battle of the boybands

now .....

the battle of the girl band, each company has their own girl group.

DSP: Kara

Smtown: Super Girls

JYP: Wonder Girls

what an interesting year it is going to be...!

Guest she-smiles

ok, i'm sure this question has been asked before already...

but i dont wanna dig through 17 pages just for the answer.

sooo...

why did sm decide on 4 girls only?

Guest Jeshicaa

i was looking through the forum

and a lot of you guys are talking about which company looks at the face more than the talent.

well, im about 100% sure that YG looks at the talent MUCH more than the face.

i dont know if you guys say but in the Big Bang documentary,

Daesung was talking about how he tried out for YG, ONLY because they looked at the talent more

and anyways, daesung wasnt the hottest guy before he debuted. (look for pictures in their forums)

SM in the other hand DOES look at face, but i wouldnt go off saying that they ONLY do that.

of course they wont pick someone you cant sing for life,

but if the person is very good at singing, but madd ugly, SM will not choose them..

i know this because i was looking at some YAHOO korea answers and stuff

and my memory is a little hazy

but i ABSOLUTELY remember the part about how SM first makes you audition and if you pass, you go to a CAMERA TESTING.

(that means that they want to see how you look on camera)

also, you have to show ur entire face (bangs have to be clipped up or something)

haaa....

i hope that cleared up some stuff for you guys...

All this talk about SM going for the looks kinda dissapoints me.

LSM is a genius when it comes to making big stars. Why would he pick someone who doesn'rt have any skills? How in the world would he promote that artist if he/she doesn't have anything to offer but her face?

I think LSM is smart enough to know that in the end, it's always about talent.

Let's take Jang Ri In as an example: I'm a huge fan of hers and I love her voice to death but I have to admit that she wasn't very pretty before debut. SM still signed her up because they know that she is mad talented.

All this talk about SM going for the looks kinda dissapoints me.

LSM is a genius when it comes to making big stars. Why would he pick someone who doesn'rt have any skills? How in the world would he promote that artist if he/she doesn't have anything to offer but her face?

I think LSM is smart enough to know that in the end, it's always about talent.

Let's take Jang Ri In as an example: I'm a huge fan of hers and I love her voice to death but I have to admit that she wasn't very pretty before debut. SM still signed her up because they know that she is mad talented.

I have to disagree with you *pls don't kill me :sweatingbullets:*. I think Jang Ri In is pretty cute even before her debut, but unfortunately she isn't "mad talented". Yes, she can sing, but her voice isn't one of the best out there. And to think that she has gone through years and years *was it 6 years or something?* of training, wouldn't it make sense that she has good vocal? Don't get me wrong, I'm also a fan of her.. but I gotta be objective here ^^

I think what SM does totally make sense, in business point of view that is. I mean come on, he's here to make money, not to serve the fangirls in the name of love and goodwill. The truth is, as we all already know, good looks and decent voice is good enough recipe for success in the music business. pretty boys/girls = maniac fangirls = $$$

I have to disagree with you *pls don't kill me :sweatingbullets:*. I think Jang Ri In is pretty cute even before her debut, but unfortunately she isn't "mad talented". Yes, she can sing, but her voice isn't one of the best out there. And to think that she has gone through years and years *was it 6 years or something?* of training, wouldn't it make sense that she has good vocal? Don't get me wrong, I'm also a fan of her.. but I gotta be objective here ^^

I think what SM does totally make sense, in business point of view that is. I mean come on, he's here to make money, not to serve the fangirls in the name of love and goodwill. The truth is, as we all already know, good looks and decent voice is good enough recipe for success in the music business. pretty boys/girls = maniac fangirls = $$$

Hehehe! I guess I over-reacted when I said mad talented, but that's just coz I love her voice so mcuh. What I actually meant was that she has amazing vocals compared to these girls her age that debut recently *wondergirl/kara/etc*

I think Ri In only trained for 3 years. She signed up for SM in 2003.

Guest Hae_Jin

Wow .. there are so many girl groups coming out, I'm getting a headache.

And they're all so young .. well around the same age as me but it makes me feel old now.

I'm just gonna wait until they come out and see how they do.

Even though I don't listen to girl groups except for the old school girl groups like S.E.S, Fin.k.l. etc.

Archived