Which Girl Group Do U Think Will Succeed In The Next 2 Years?

jaefan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here , have some pics ^^ But personally I think it's between Csjh The Grace

and wonder girls since the wonder girls had a good start, and The grace are so

underrated but so talented. =o=" I look forward to seeing super girls debut too! lol

CSJH The Grace

gr2zk0.jpg

gr1lz0.jpg

20061212182925373.jpg

tszx442f7c3e0c9a0.jpg

Wonder Girls

wondergirlsku3.jpg

wg3xy4.jpg

wg2pj4.jpg

The Cats

20070221120707254cj1.jpg

20070127164920298a4_181512_0.jpg

cats.jpg

Baby V.O.V. Rev

1-voxrev0006.jpg

2007021321403378247_214458_0.jpg

1-voxrev00220.jpg

1-voxrev0012.jpg

Super Girls

I don't have any official pictures of them yet (since they haveN't debuted) but most people should know who they are ^^

PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK!

Credits: Asianfanatics.net, Soompi

Guest litkot

wOnDeR gIrL for sure! They're freakin' young n talented...plus they sing live.dance well...lovely and cute...I just adore them!

Guest cpopbaby19

cshj-the grace. [;

lol. i just feel it. i soo love dana! ^o^; (sheshould'vegonesololikebeforethough-.-)

but i think wonder girls would still be around after 2 years too. they're really making wonders right now! *_*

Guest lil.vi3t.cupid_<3

CSJH The Grace...Their vocals are amazing

Now its just up to SM to promote them properly..They are so underrated =(

Guest suntory

I picked Wonder Girls... there's something about them that makes you want to watch them. It must be the work of JYP... who knows! But I really like their song now, it's very catchy... this, coming from someone who hasn't been into girl groups in a loooong time. :)

Guest KuYA II

knowing that i'm a a huge fan for both csjh the grace and wonder girls

i think wonder girls will succeed in the next 2 years. too lazy to explain hahaha, but one thing for sure is that they stood out the most especially since they were the first female group in jyp xD

personally i prefer Re.V, but the WonderGirls are doing phenomenally well *_*

afer that i'd choose TSZX. They're already well established and, even though i don't always like their songs, you'd be hard pressed to find that much talent in any other pop group. i mean, 4 great singers, 3 of whom have other successful work behind them, and Stephanie's an amazing dancer.

I still worry about them though. SME went to so much effort to put them together when girl groups weren't so popular, but it seems like the company isn't sure what to even do with them. i guess it depends how they're album promotions go >.>

Archived