Which Girl Group Do U Think Will Succeed In The Next 2 Years?

jaefan

Guest hyukiemylove

i said tszx.

they all have really strong voices.

i dont really follow many girl groups. i go for more female solo artists.

i do like wondergirls.

but tszx has more of an elegance and style.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest teephanie

Wow, im kinda surprised that Wonder Girls are in the lead

I personally voted for CSJH, cause even though Im not really a fan of theirs..

you could say that I dont like them at all, but I do have to acknowledge that they do have real talent

as for the others..I dunno..they all seem so young and to me theyre just giving off a vibe of future 'one-hit wonders'

EDIT:

LMFAO wow this is my 300th post

and I was saving this for a fanfic too lolss

ohhss wells =]

Guest sweet_hunny

Can't vote but it comes down to CSJH and Wonder girls like most of what the Soompiers are implying. Both groups are talented but CSJH and Wonder Girls's music differ from each other since WG is a pop group while TSZX is an acapella quartet

They both are from top record labels but the thing is Wonder Grils is heavily promoted compared to the ChunSang girls because they're currently inactive (for now). Again to quote some members, it would actually be fair if SM promoted CSJH like they would for Super Junior, DBSK and BoA but, they releasing their album REAL SOON and SM even said they're focusing more on them too -_-. We're judging them tooo early and we haven't seem the Super Girls yet so I guess we should do this until every group is promoting themselves

Guest Yumi -

they're all talented..

but i think Wonder Girls.

they're all young and they have a long way ahead of them.

plenty of time to improve and gain fans.

:]]

they're already talented right now too.

i can't wait for Super Girl's debut too

<33

Guest pencilcasee.

the year's not even over yet so it's a little too early to tell right now i think. there's still super girls' and kara's debut we have to take into consideration. & also good ent's girl group. wonder girls is doing to best so far though.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest *micky-lover

i don't know about the other girls (cause they just debuted) but i know that CSJH is awesome!! they've got the looks, body, voices, and personality a successful girl band needs. lolz, i'm sure they will succeed, especially those accapellas they can sing. wooo~~but hopefully the other newbies succeed as well.

Guest splendidlure

i don't even think cjsh should be in the poll. they're a girl group toos. buhh they're in another ball park. like with see ya or w.e. they have wayy more experience singing. they have better vocal range cuz of practice.

they debuted 2 years ago. so two years of experience and 3 of them used to be solo or in a group.

if you're just comparing the newbies, then of course wonder girls. HANDS DOWN.

Archived