[drama 2007] Flowers For My Life 꽃 찾으러 왔단다

Guest angel2nyt

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bwitched

0004yg5.jpg

this photo looks familiar. We've seen one with Ho Sang in it..:)

0003fu9.jpg

What is this scene about??..care to give some spoilers???

Does this drama remind anyone else of Bad Family?? Not in storyline, but in story structure? I get the same feeling of when I used to watch Bad Family (a drama which I looooovvvvveeee!) whenever I watch this drama. Bad Family had a main story arc, but each episode stood out aside from the main plot, where it explained each family member's own backstory. Bad Family and Flowers For My Life both stand out from most dramas where it explains one story throughout a span of 16-20 episodes, but these 2 dramas have stories, a message, or something significant to be learned in each episode.

ya . this structure is like Bad FAmily , Hello Mr God , there a little story in each esp that bring a special message , yet the theme is really not being so forced out to you ..it is so gentlely hidden there ~

that why i used to love watching jdrama too ..they are full of such little gems .~ ..little stories that pieced up together to form the plot .and in every esp you find such simple surprises waiting ..and reach out to you ~ ..

Since I'm waiting for subs, I'm like behind every one in this thread, lol. But I just finished ep 3..

Kim Ji Hoon is just so handsome <333 I liked him ever since I saw him on Xman, ahaaha. His character in this series is so cool/calm, well I guess he's like that in real life too, just a little funnier. ^^

I'm loving HaNa! Hahaha, she's just hilarious! The part in the hospital after she saved DaeBak/HoSang, when NamKyung was like thanks for saving my friend, and she replied I didn't save your friend but my man's life. Hahahaha! LOL!!! And when she tells EunTak that DaeBak is the only man for her, lol.. She's so straightforward/random. :lol:

ya HAna is so frank about her wants ! lol and her DREAM of course !~she goes after it with such determination !! even Ho Sang is amazed at how can this girl just say i love you .so easily to him .....when he took so many years to just express that he like Nam Kyung .. ..~ !

AND YES KIM JI HOON! ..gosh i heart him more and more .....! grin silly when he grin .!~

Episode 9 (HQ)

Available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/samshiki

After skimming through this episode, I'm more biased towards Ha-Na/Eun-Tak couple. :lol: Mr. Calm/Quiet/Sexy is finally falling love. :wub:

thanks for the captures! ..omg ..mr sexy looking so charming .! even more so when he is falling in love !

i was watching esp 7 ~~ ..i wanted so to sing *happy birthday to you * for him hahahha! ..I Love the outing he and HANA did ..! ...isnt it so cute .when hana was counting to 1 2 3 and said that upon 3 ..her ears will be sealed ..meaning that her offer to listen to him will closed ..AND THE Speed at which she count to 1 2 3 hahahhaa typically HANA 's style ! so fast that Eun Tak was like HOW COUld you count it so fast !

i love esp 7 too~ ...this script is just so marvellously written in the most simple and surprise way .and with such a sense of humour.that charms so easily without trying too hard .~!

THE DEBATE ISSUE : IF THE THREESOME BURIAL SHOUD TAKE PLACE !

AGAINST

Hana

Hana's mother

Eun Tak

For

Ho Sang [Dae Bak]

Hana's father

Pil Goo

i really enjoyed that mini debate .! lol they using it as a way to reprimand the other group

and when the results was revealed ..the reason behind the intention of the old grandfather .to be buired with his wife and his other woman ..his other "woman" did not have children because she felt bad that she had taken away another woman husband .and did not want to take away the children father as well , and deliberately did not have children of her own ..and the grandfather .maybe .worried that if he should died ..there will be no one to come visit her grave ...so he choose to be buried with both his "wives " . .sniff* ..it somwhow touches me ...so

------------

Guest msau99

OHhhhhhh!!! I am with Shirley on this - Me love ep7 so MUCH too!!!!!! And I can't wait for chinese-subbed ep9 to be out so I can know what's happening betw Hana and EUn-Tak!!!!!

* runs off to continue to trans ep7 *

Guest lilyphilia.

i'm currently watching this drama and i have to say that it's really funny and cute!!

i love the 2 main leads! cth & khj look good together and they deliver great performances! and the unique plot is a plus!

na hana is jus so freakin' adorable and hosang is just hilarious!!

it's been awhile since i got hooked on a korean drama,, :P

Guest bwitched

I know many people has started wavering for euntak-hana..but I still think Ho sang n ha na looks the best together...:)

Guest Fleur

As much as I'm a fan of Ho Sang-Ha Na pair, I can begin to see why people are beginning to root for Eun-Tak at this point in time. He is rather sweet to her, something which we have yet to see from Ho-Sang.

Anyway Asma, I like what you write in your signature "As good as some dramas, better than most". That's really apt.

By the way, can anyone enlighten me as to what were the ratings for episodes 9 and 10? Thanks!

Recently, looks like there are lots of news on this drama. Anyone knows what they're about?

Guest winddiejongyoon

i really like Cha Tae Hyun. He's talented, funny and adorable. Very excited to see the drama. Heard that his wife is pregnant now. Congratulations! he's the best friend of my Kim Jong Kook.

Guest ripgal

Aiks..so now Eun Tak already has something for Hana? I have only seen up till Ep 6 and I seriously think Ho Sang and Hana are meant for each other. But wellz, we always need a sidekick to spice things up and make Ho Sang realise his feelings for Hana.

The part in Ep 6 where Hana thought of what she wanted to do, that part made me laugh so much. So she also watched Goong? hahahha...:lol: And after reading javabean's summary, I also noticed that the drama does focus on the flowers used in different eps. I only noticed this at the end of Ep 6 with Hana waiting for Ho Sang. I loved that part.. it was just BEAUTIFUL. The flowers scattered on the road side kinda made everything soooo pure and genuine in a sense that it kinda reflected a genuine part in Hana's heart that really anticipated Ho Sang's coming. Loved it.

Guest jgabriel2005

i've seen this in kbs once but had no chance to really watch it. i've always liked cha tae hyun. he is so funny. hope to see more of this drama soon.

Guest bwitched

this is madness. I just came back from Javabean's..n she just told us that Flowers only scored 3.3% in rating which is totally RIDICULOUS!!!

I dun actually care for rating but this is simply not doing them justice. I gather for anyone here to do what they can to support the drama. Javabeans recommended us to write in KBS' forum. Which is a great idea..

but can somebody please enlighten the non korean speaker like me on how to post a reply there??..maybe with international supports from us, will help englighten the mood of the drama crews who have done a wonderful and magnificient job so far.

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/flower/mania/bbs/bbs.html

Thank you in advance..

as Sis Amy has approved, I say again that this drama really is good as some dramas, but better than most

Yesterday, I watched episode 1 - episode 4 in one day...Wow, it's really good..I never ever thought I would get to watch a drama which is sad in a funny way.I like this better than Witch Yoo Hee I should think...God knows how hard I laughed when Pil Goo ahjusshi farted when Eun Tak was undressing him..The whole family is just so hillarious and of course Cha Tae Hyun's performance is quite good although I'd rather him break away from his streotype roles..Kang Hye Jung's acting is brilliant..She's some sort of emo money making freak..haha..I think this drama gives a fresh twist because the girl is courting the guy instead of the other way round...I really look forward in watching upcoming episodes..

Guest Bamidele

i really like Cha Tae Hyun. He's talented, funny and adorable. Very excited to see the drama. Heard that his wife is pregnant now. Congratulations! he's the best friend of my Kim Jong Kook.

OMG HE'S MARRIED???? I HAD

NO CLUE :sweatingbullets:

I just looked him up 1976 huh? Doesn't look it!

this is madness. I just came back from Javabean's..n she just told us that Flowers only scored 3.3% in rating which is totally RIDICULOUS!!!

I was really shocked actually when I read about that. I mean, COME ON!!! Geez. I may not care too much about ratings, but it is still so much disheatening when you realize that such amazing thing is being missed out on. If only I could help out with the ratings, I would.

bonpresentsxt0.jpg

essp2.gif

Banner Credits: mangosteen

Episode 5 [Ental]

Translator: shirley

Timer: Khai

Spot Translator: purpletiger86

Editor: melica

QC: lovewls

Encoder: doggieusa

Coordinators: mangosteen, SeReNiTy

Episode 6 [EoS]