C I R C L E . L E N S Official Thread

Guest peppermintsugar

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest J1NX3R x3

I have the BLUE STARS one. I don't wear them as often as I use to because after wearing them for about 2-3 weeks...I noticed my eye sight getting worse and worse. =/ That's just me! haha. I still wear them every once in awhile. Everyone at school thinks they're "WICKED". >_<

http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/7827/starsuu1.jpg

omg, those are sooo pretty. i gotta go find me a pair of those. hehe

Guest cbxjenn

i have a regular pair of black tear lenses. they make me look creepyscary o_o so i dont wear it much.i will post a pic up later :]

Guest ying02

I have the BLUE STARS one. I don't wear them as often as I use to because after wearing them for about 2-3 weeks...I noticed my eye sight getting worse and worse. =/ That's just me! haha. I still wear them every once in awhile. Everyone at school thinks they're "WICKED". >_<

you've got pretty stars in your eyes!!

i like circle lens. because when you take photos with flash, your pupils won't become smaller.

side view:

circlelenskw3.jpg

dont laugh at my short lashes. ahha~

Guest Clu3less

i have the superstar blue ones too! but yours are so much more noticeable than mine. :mellow:

i'll post a pic of mine later since i didnt wear them today.

Guest Doreamon

Are there diffrent sizes of them?

My eyes aren't THAT big

so i don't want my pupils too be so big, i look like a dog.

What are the sizes?

Guest vantan

JACKiEBOO those star lenses are soo pretty on you !

But from further away doesn't it just look like there's stuff on your eyeballs?

I got a pair of dueba messish in brown and they look okay

Almost no difference in my opinion

Question : I can sort of feel them when I wear them

Is it because I've never worn lenses before or is that awareness of wearing contact lenses permanent?

Thank you Chickery for making such an organized first post! :)

Guest xxbearbear

@Vantan: i've recently gotten my contacts too ^^; the first time i felt them O_O then after a while i didn't after about two days. I think it's just for a while; or you may be putting them on in an odd way or something ^^; i thought mine fell out for a while so i kept on asking my friend 'are my lenses still on?! D:'

I have a pair of tuti grays XD the thing is i have to bring my Visine with me everywhere since it's really windy nowadays -____-;; but not a lot of people notice until i tell them-- except my one friend. He yelled , "ALIENN!" the first day i wore them ahah XD other than that i like them ^^; but i'm only gonna wear them in moderation since i kinda dont want my eyes to go blind on me XP

Guest c0lap1nada

I have G&G Black. >_> People can't see my pupils anymore, so they say it's a tad scay. Meh. It definitely makes my eyes bigger though.

I have a problem with one of them... I can only wear it for like 2-3 hours and then it starts to sting a lot. Then when I take it off like 5 hours later, my pupil appears smaller and my eye is all red. I've thoroughly cleaned it before I wore it, too.

@SoYeonGongJoo: I think the price stays the same, with or w/o prescription.

Guest dangeresque

I was wondering if the expiration date (ex. one year, 3 months) is in effect the moment you buy it/ the moment you open it?

And I was curious what happens when you continue to wear the contacts (if non prescripted) after they're expired?

My experiences with a black circle lens was that my brother was telling me something and I was listening and nodding but then he goes: "WHY AREN'T YOU LOOKING AT ME?!?!" me: "I AM!!!" The problem was that it was like I had no pupils and it didn't look like I was focusing on anything. >_________<"

Other than that, everyone has awesome lens!! I'm excited cuz I'm getting mine soon, hopefully. G&G three tone brown and G&G three tone grey. I'm hesitant to get black after my experience but I think it might be on my next to buy list. I'll probably just buy a ring lens so that it's more natural looking and my pupil would be visible.

THIS IS THE MOST ORGANIZED THREAD EVER, chickery!!<3

Will be back to post when I get mine. x))

Guest predator

they look pretty

but they would make my eyes even more alien-looking than they are already.

XD

i want the violet and green one

but my parents would never let me have some. lol.

Guest __In Lust`

They create an interesting effect, but it's just not worth the eye damage. I really don't think some people realize that sacrificing your sight to look like an ulzzang in a couple photos really isn't worth it.

-ginger

i agree.. i had a bad experience with circle lenses

prior to using them...i had 20/20 vision.. 2 years ago when i bought a circle lenses.. jewelry gray, tear gray, tear blue. when i wore them my eyes were really uncomfortable and DRY.. and those red veins in would start showing and my eyes would get all tireddd and sleepy if you know what i mean.. because i was so ignorant i kept wearing them daily.. after i took them off i realize my eyesight got really bad. so i stopped wearing them..but then i was more stupid and ordered a pair last year.. again.. killed my eyes more..so i stopped completely now.... i remember i used to sit in the back of the class and clearly see the board and everything.. now in every class i have to sit in the front or its really blurry... sucks. i think i need glasses now lol.

circle lenses killed my eyes.. so girls, beware.

heres a old picture of me wearing jewelry gray. 2 years ago

eye.jpg

Guest nubbie

i have a pair of circle lenses too but whenever i wear them they're uncomfortable so i havent worn them since. how do you know if you have an astigmatism?

Guest july31st

am i the only one who had a good experience w/circle lenses? xD

i used to have tear grays and after that, i went to get a new prescription.. and somehow my vision improved! ^^ <3

i improved about .25 in each eye.. weird? haha

anyways, i love those superstar ones! i regret not getting them when i had the chance

i have a pair of circle lenses too but whenever i wear them they're uncomfortable so i havent worn them since. how do you know if you have an astigmatism?

only an optometrist can tell you.

yah, my colored contacts phase is over heh.... I haven't worn them for at least a couple of months.

they're cool but it's a pain that i've to put eyedrops every few hours

I've 20/20 vision, but I can't see clearly when I'm wearing them :mellow:

Archived