♥️♥️♥️Yoon Kye Sang 윤계상♥️♥️♥️

Admin

Yoon Kye Sang and Honey Lee revealed to have attended Son Ho Young's musical for their recent date

Yoon Kye Sang and Honey Lee were revealed to have attended Son Ho Young's musical 'All Shook Up' for their recent date!

The couple came out to see Son Ho Young on December 6, and upon recognizing them, the audience cheered and greeted them. Son Ho Young also thanked them on his Instagram, sharing, "kekekeke #SangKyeHyung who came to see #AllShookUp keke He said that he had so much fun watching it. Why is my arm like that?^^;; Anyways #KyeSangHyung and #Honey Sseng You Thanks for coming out [to see me]."

A rep also stated, "The couple attended the musical to support Son Ho Young. As much as they have a public relationship, they sat and watched with the audience... Thanks to the couple, the musical atmosphere was even better."

credit:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/yoon-kye-sang-and-honey-lee-revealed-to-have-attended-son-ho-youngs-musical-for-their-recent-date

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Gye Sang holds a special fan meeting in celebration of his birthday
20141224093549_549a0a6533993_1.jpg

Yoon Gye Sang held a special fan meeting in celebration of his birthday.
On December 20th, god's Yoon Gye Sang held a special fan meeting in celebration of his birthday.
Yoon Gye Sang had a much more intimate communication with his fans through the fan meeting, and made another unforgettable memory with his fans.
Yoon Gye Sang's fans prepared many different cakes and gifts to celebrate his birthday, and Yoon Gye Sang talked about his career during the fan meeting.
Lastly, a video message that his fans prepared for Yoon Gye Sang was played on a screen, and Yoon Gye Sang said, "Thank you very much. I do not know if I really deserve this much. Thank you so much for your unchanging love and supports, and I hope that all of you would know that you are my biggest joy."
Meanwhile, Yoon Gye Sang is spent a busy year, participating in god's comeback promotion, and many different dramas and films.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=348310

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Kye Sang and Honey Lee revealed to have recently went on a trip to Japan together
god-honey-lee--yoon-kye-sang-_1419902572

g.o.d's Yoon Kye Sang (36) and Honey Lee (31) were revealed to have recently returned from a vacation in Japan together.
A rep recently revealed to Ilgan Sports, "The couple visited Tokyo, Japan from the 27th to 29th... Following the finale of her drama 'Modern Farmer', Honey Lee took a break from filming her follow-up drama 'Shine or Go Crazy' to end the year with her boyfriend Yoon Kye Sang."
A rep from their agency Saram Entertainment revealed, "After talking with them, it is true that they went [to Japan]. It was nothing more than a vacation together. It has nothing to do with marriage or anything else for that matter."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/yoon-kye-sang-and-honey-lee-revealed-to-have-recently-went-on-a-trip-to-japan-together

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Kye Sang confirmed for new romantic-comedy film “Dramatic Night”
Singer-actor Yoon Kye Sang has been confirmed to star in a new romantic-comedy movie, Dramatic Night!
According to Korean news outlet The Star on January 5th, Yoon Kye Sang has decided on making the upcoming film, Dramatic Night (tentative English title), his follow-up work after reuniting as a g.o.d member after 10 whole years.
B6qu2fCCMAAS398.png

Director Ha Kiho of Dramatic Night and Yoon Kye Sang have confirmed their partnership together for the new romantic-comedy film where the actor will be playing the role of a heartbroken man who meets a fellow heartbroken woman, only to find comfort, reliance, and love in each other’s presence.
Although the casting for the movie has not yet been completed, the filming will begin sometime in February.
http://www.koreaboo.com/kmovie/yoon-kye-sang-confirmed-new-romantic-comedy-film-dramatic-night/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Honey Lee talks about getting strength from boyfriend Yoon Kye Sang
Actress Honey Lee attended the press conference for MBC's 'Shine or Go Crazy' on January 15 at the Golden Mouth Hall, where she talked about her boyfriend, g.o.d's Yoon Kye Sang.  
2015011515065436826_1.jpg?time=114440

When asked whether Yoon Kye Sang showed his support for her when she started working on her new production, she said, "He always supports me.  Honestly, I think we talk more about our hardships than the good things that happen.  He's an oppa who stays with me when I'm having a hard time, but he feels like a friend.  As an actress, I feel a wall, so I tell him a lot about my difficulties.  Whenever I feel that wall, Yoon Kye Sang gives me strength."
Meanwhile, 'Shine or Go Crazy' is a romance historical drama based on a novel of the same name and will start airing on January 19!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/honey-lee-talks-about-getting-strength-from-boyfriend-yoon-kye-sang
Maybe Kyesang can visit the drama set or do cameo since he also is a good friend of Jang Hyuk.