♥️♥️♥️Yoon Kye Sang 윤계상♥️♥️♥️

Admin

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[Love Guide for Dumpees] Yoon Kye Sang and Han Ye Ri at a radio show promoting this movie.

Guest adikkeluangman

Charismatic Battle Between “The Good Wife” Actors Has Begun

The much anticipated drama “The Good Wife” has released some preview stills of actors Jeon Do Yeon, Yoo Ji Tae, and Yoon Kye Sang looking fierce.

In the photos, Jeon Do Yeon is maintaining a charismatic gaze as she looks into Yoo Ji Tae’s eyes. There seems to be a strong tension flowing between the two characters, and viewers are very curious of how the story will play out.

The-Good-Wife-Jeon-Do-Yeon.jpg

Yoon Kye Sang looks quite sharp with his clean suit and chic hairstyle, just as he should be playing the CEO of a law firm.

The staff of the drama stated, “The actors’ charisma took over the entire set as soon as we yelled action, completely silencing us. Their acting skills as well as their ability to pay attention to little details were perfect. They have made their characters come to life. You can look forward to a charismatic battle between the actors.”

The-Good-Wife-Yoo-Ji-Tae.jpg

“The Good Wife” is Korea’s remake of the American TV series of the same name. It deals with a woman who is forced to go back to being a lawyer after her husband gets caught in a government scandal. She learns to find her true self as she dives back into work.

It will air on July 8 after “Dear My Friends” finishes its run.

201605100950201110_3_99_20160510095507.jThe-Good-Wife-Yoon-Kye-Sang.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/10/charismatic-battle-between-the-good-wife-actors-has-begun/ 

-----
[Love Guide for Dumpees] Just Yoon Kye Sang and Han Yeri getting ready for movie premiere

-----
[Love Guide for Dumpees] Guess what, Na PD and team from 3 Meals A Day sent YKS flower wreath for the premiere.

Guest adikkeluangman

[Love Guide for Dumpees] Yoon Kye Sang and Han Yeri been interview

-----
[Love Guide for Dumpees] Yoon Kye Sang and Han Yeri with other cast at meet and greet.

Guest adikkeluangman

Honey Lee and Yoon Kye Sang on Jeju Island with Rain and Kim Tae Hee?

Apparently, Rain and Kim Tae Hee aren't the only couple vacationing in Jeju Island!

An exclusive by The Fact revealed that they may be joined by another celebrity couple, Yoon Kye Sang and Honey Lee, who were also spotted on vacation on the island.  

CinqHtuXAAAcKy9.jpg

Their agency, Saram Entertainment, stated on May 16, 

"It is correct that the two of them are on Jeju Island. Honey Lee visited there because she also has filming on Jeju Island. Yoon Kye Sang likewise had personal business there, so he is at Jeju Island. Their schedule happened to overlap.

The two of them might naturally be mingling over there, but it is not correct to conclude that they went on a couple vacation. If I were to speak in detail, Honey Lee is currently 'busking' with friend Kim Ji Yeon on the gayageum (traditional Korean instrument)."

Still, we hope the two get to relax and enjoy the trip a bit together!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/honey-lee-and-yoon-kye-sang-on-jeju-island-with-rain-and-kim-tae-hee 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Jeon Do-yeon, "The Good Wife", "Let it be a smooth journey"

The new tvN drama "The Good Wife" is Korea's first remake of an American TV drama. Prosecutor husband Lee Tae-joon (Yoo Ji-tae) gets booked for scandals and corruption so his wife Kim Hye-jeong (Jeon Do-yeon) who quit working after getting married, has to get back up and return to her post as a lawyer at Seo Joong-won's (Yoon Kye-sang) law firm. The drama has been anticipated by many since the beginning of the making.

A ceremony for the drama was held on the 30th last month. Jeon Do-yeon, Yoo Ji-tae, Yoon Kye-sang, Kim Seo-hyeong, Nana, Lee Won-geun and other casts and staff members as well as director Lee Jeong-hyo were there to wish the drama good luck.

Cj64NegWsAATIr2.jpg

Jeon Do-yeon made a speech saying, "I wish the drama travels a smooth journey". Yoo Ji-tae and Yoon Kye-sang agreed and paid their respects at the ceremony.

The ceremony meant a lot for everyone as most of the main cast were there. They all wished each other good luck and director Lee Jeong-hyo said, "Everyone is very passionate about the drama. I hope for all the best".

"The Good Wife" will be released on the 8th of July at 8:30PM.

http://www.hancinema.net/jeon-do-yeon-the-good-wife-let-it-be-a-smooth-journey-95147.html 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi! I am a new fan of YKS! I just rediscovered Yoon Kye Sang  (saw him years before in Crazy for you) when I heard that he's included in The Good Wife and then I watched him in Full Sun/Beyond the Clouds and I really loved him there. I began marathoning all his dramas from Last, Who Are You, Road No. 1. I'm so happy that he has a lot of dramas and movies that I have to look forward to. 

• 3 weeks later...

August 7, 2016

Yoon Kye Sang Looks Adorable Posing with Pet Dogs

CJ E&M enewsWorld Susan Min

Yoon Kye Sang has been featured in a magazine with his dogs.

Yoon Kye Sang, who is currently starring in tvN drama The Good Wife, brought our his cuter self for 1st Look.

Yoon Kye Sang Looks Adorable Posing with Pet Dogs

The actor modeled clean looks wearing colorful knits while posing with his two dogs. Yoon Kye Sang especially captured the eyes of fans by wearing similar clothes with his pets.

It has been revealed that the environment of the photoshoot was especially bright and happy due to the pets being there.

Meanwhile, fans can see Yoon Kye Sang on The Good Wife every Friday and Saturday at 8:30PM KST.

Photo credit: 1st Look

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

August 18, 2016

Who's cuter? Yoon Kye-sang in the 'boyfriend look'

Source: Nate via Hancinema.net

photo757062.jpg

Actor Yoon Kye-sang took pictures with his loving dogs.

HAZZYS featured the actor and model Irene in the fashion magazine First Look.

Yoon Kye-sang and Irene put on knitted sweaters, shirts, denim pants, trench coats and other spring items. Yoon Kye-sang appeared with his dogs and appeared very free and relaxed.

Meanwhile, Yoon Kye-sang is currently starring in the tvN drama "The Good Wife".

photo757063.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So sad that The Good Wife has ended. I hope there's going to be a Season 2 based on that ending which actually seems to pointing towards that direction or I'm just expecting it just like The Signal drama. I'm going to miss Yoon Kye Sang.

August 29, 2016

Yoon Kye Sang, "Lee Honey's reaction after the kiss? We are old..."

Source: Star MBN via Hancinema.net

photo759535.jpg

Actor Yoon Kye-sang talked about his lover Lee Honey and her reaction to "The Good Wife".

He said he was sad that the making of "The Good Wife" was over.

In "The Good Wife", prosecutor and husband Lee Tae-joon (Yoo Ji-tae) falls due to corruption and scandals so his wife Kim Hye-kyeong (Jeon Do-yeon) reclaims her job as a lawyer and finds her identity.

Yoon Kye-sang claims "The Good Wife" became the turning point of his career and said, "I was so happy throughout the making and the drama means a lot to me".

Yoon Kye-sang took on the role of Seo Joong-won, the CEO of MJ Law Firm and Kim Hye-kyeong's Daddy Long Legs.

photo759536.jpg

He kissed Jeon Do-yeon twice in the drama. The first time was when he showed her how he felt for her and the second time was when the two finally got to exchange feelings for each other.

The elevator kiss scene was the most popular as it could happen to anyone who was in the beginning stage of romance.

Yoon Kye-sang and actress Lee Honey have been together since 2013. We asked what her reaction was toward the kiss scene and Yoon Kye-sang laughed and said, "We are old". What he means is that they are too old to feel jealous about a kiss scene in a drama and also that their feelings for each won't be affected.

Apparently Lee Honey said the drama was fun and they support each other the best they can.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

August 31, 2016

[Interview] Yoon Kye Sang, "I had to be alert between Jeon Do Yeon and Yoo Ji Tae"

Source: Sports Hankooki via Hancinema.net

photo760267.jpg

"One of my favorite dramas is still "Alone in Love". It has been since I was in the military. I wanted to do something like that and "The Good Wife" has fulfilled my wish. The drama let me realize that love is the only truth in this world of contradiction. It's influenced me a lot".

It's been 13 years since Yoon Kye-sang started acting. He is no longer an 'actor turned idol'. He's been acting steadily for a while now and he seems relaxed.

Yoon Kye-sang took on the role of Seo Joong-won, a CEO of a law firm and Kim Hye-kyeong's (Jeon Do-yeon) lover and supporter. Seo Joong-won is a twofold character. He does anything for money but he changes after he meets Kim Hye-kyeong. His motivation is and always her.

"It was hard being Seo Joong-won. He seems like the White Knight and he seems like an easy character but he actually isn't. There's no impressive scene of him, so he could turn blurry. A character like that who is cold towards some people but warm towards others, is very hard to work out. It was only true that I didn't stand out in the beginning of "The Good Wife". I don't even have a house in the drama. I have no background. I get an identity from the fourth episode where I start running into Lee Tae-joon".

photo760268.jpg

In a recollection scene, Seo Joong-won in glasses is waiting outside a training institute for Kim Hye-kyeong with flowers to confess his love for her. This innocent man becomes different after he becomes the CEO of a law firm. Yoon says, 'he's been addicted to doing bad things'. Yoon Kye-sang and Seo Joong-won aren't alike but he says he can relate.

"Seo Joong-won is responsible for a law firm so he has to manage the organization. He has to go through lawsuits to keep the firm going and he also has to fire people sometimes. The scene where he leaves a sweet message for Kim Hye-kyeong expresses him the best. "My plan is to love you" is very Seo Joong-won-like. It's like he's saying he's going to give up the law firm for her. That hit me realistically".

Yoon Kye-sang gave himself 80 out of 100 in "The Good Wife". That's because he acted with consciousness and he always fulfilled what he planned. The other 20 is because he thinks it's up to the public. "I have no regrets. I'll do the same even if I go back".

"Working on the drama was fun. I don't think about much when I'm around people. "The Good Wife" took four months to make 16 episodes. This is the same as making a single movie into two parts every week. It was really quick. We didn't cause a lot of NGs. I did, because of the legal terms (laughs)".

He's always wanted to work with Jeon Do-yeon and Yoo Ji-tae. Their existence alone helps him. That's why he had to stay alert otherwise he would be compared to them.

"Jeon Do-yeon is the best. Feedback? They don't care. They don't interfere with others' acting. They know how hard it is and they know it's not something one can fix just like that. I've done about 20 dramas and movies and I have never met anyone like her. She has amazing aura. She got that power around her".

"The Good Wife" started off with 4% and ended with 6.7%. It could be disappointing compared to the expectations but Yoon Kye-sang disagrees.

"I don't think it's disappointing. "The Good Wife" is the starting point for everyone. For some it's a comeback drama, for some it's been a turning point and others it's just the beginning. It was just right. However, the reason why the numbers slowed down is because of sentiment. The sentiment of the drama is quite hard to accept in Korea still. Still, the production didn't change anything and went along with it".

photo760269.jpg

Yoon Kye-sang has no plans at the moment. He wants to do something bright and energetic. He's either done just bright or just dark. Seo Joong-won is somewhere in between. When he was asked if he will do season 2 of "The Good Wife", he answered, "I will if everyone from the first are in on it".

"I'm going to take a break for now. I want to go on vacation. I need time to enjoy some leisure. But "The Bacchus Lady" is coming out soon. I like the movie's message, even though I don't appear much in it. I also want to try a historical drama".

He has two pets named Gamsa and Haeyo. They are the only kinds of dog breeds he can raise. He spends time walking with them in the park.

"I have allergies to animals. I get swollen easily but these dogs have no oil in their fur and they don't fall out as much. They are so lovable. Marriage? I still find work interesting so I think it's better we support each other and work a little bit more".

It's only Park Joon-hyeong who's seen the drama "The Good Wife". g.o.d is also in motion and it takes time for the members to get together to make plans. It seems like they are going to make a comeback.

"I heard that Sechs Kies are coming back. I hope they do well. Reunions are not a joke. It took us years to do it because everyone has a life. We had to give up many things and spare each other to make the concert possible".

• Like 3