♥️♥️♥️Yoon Kye Sang 윤계상♥️♥️♥️

Admin

Guest PancakeMuffins91

I absolutely adore YKS and was so happy that he signed on to do High Kick 3. His character is one of my favorites at HK3.

@ t3nnisgal_85 I think his last confirmed girlfriend was Sung Yuri which was before he joined the army back in 2006(?) and he hasn't really had many rumors but there was a minor rumor floating around that he was dating Go Ara (the lead actress in his drama Who Are You?) but he denied the rumors and said that they were just neighbors and that she was too young for him (she was born in 1990 and I think he was born in 1979 or 78).

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the updates, dabin.

Glad to see you had a chance to visit Korea.

And got to see his posters while you're there.

It's good to see you around here.

It's been very quiet in this thread.

Hello to my good friend, you have been such a great supporter at here. THANK YOU.

I must admit that in the past 2-3 years, I seldom visit here coz of my personal matters.

Even though I can't come here so often but I'm so thankful to you all who supported the thread :wub:

I will support KS forever.

Happy belated birthday to YOON KYE SANG! He got me totally hooked in WHO ARE YOU? (it is 1of my 3 fav dramas of all time) and I have rewatched it countless times! I also love him to bits in The Greatest Love and now I adore him in High Kicks 3 which i am following live on MBC! I tried to stalk him when I was in Seoul in Sept for 3 weeks but I dont know his agency. Anyway, it nice to meet some of you here on this thread and I hope someone can tell me his agency's name as I'll be going to Seoul again soon.

• 2 weeks later...

[Photo] g.o.d. back together after 8 years

27 Dec 2011

god_together_2011.jpg

After revealing the potential comeback of now defunct idol group g.o.d, fans won't be waiting anymore longer to see them as Kim Tae Woo shared a photo of the five g.o.d members back together again!

On December 27th, Kim Tae Woo uploaded a touching photo on his Twitter with captions, "Everyone, I reveal a very touching picture. Has it been 8 years? We were together. I so thank the G.O.D hyungs. I love you all hyungs".

In the photo, Kim Tae Woo lined up together with Son Ho Young, Park Joon Hyun, Yoon Kye Sang and Danny Ahn. All five of them are posing affectionately while giving off sweet smiles after 8 years away from each other.

On December 26th, Kim Tae Woo has finally tied the knot with his bride Kim Ae Ri and all g.o.d members attended the wedding which took place at the Sheraton Grande Walkerhill Hotel.

Netizens commented, "Whoa! They really got together again!", "It kind of makes me emotional" and "Wish we could see more of g.o.d. on TV again".

Source:dkpopnews.net/

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Dear Friends

Saw this news at TW's thread, tks to anjjon ssi's sharing.

I was extremely excited and happy to see 5 of them got together again after 8 years.

Can't image the youngest brother got married first. The other Big Brothers should work harder looking for their Soul Mate :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi dabin, it's so nice to see you in here again.

I still support the boys no matter what.

Taewoo's wedding brought everyone together again.

Gosh it's been 8 years since all 5 of them got together. :wub:

Very happy to see that.

Thank you for the pictures & updates.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Friends, sharing this old news with you all. :D

High Kick/Cut’s “Dr. Romance” Yoon Kye-sang

yks_hc1.jpg

“Dr. Romance” is what High Cut magazine is calling Yoon Kye-sang in its latest issue, which features him as the cover model looking sharp and just a little bit scruffy. Just how I like him.

The nickname seems apt; his last drama role in Best Love had him winning hearts as a genuine nice-guy doctor, and his current role in the brand-new High Kick: Counterattack of the Short Legs again features him as a friendly doc. The show’s still early days so it’s hard to make a judgment just yet, but Yoon Kye-sang’s pretty adorable in it. Like we had any doubt he would be. And really, when you’re playing a doctor who insists on treating patients who can’t pay, is punished for it, and then quits the big-time hospital to work at a public health clinic, it’s hard to resist. (So why bother?)

High Kick 3 airs daily on MBC; Yoon’s spread is in the September issue of High Cut.

DramaBeans

Credit to DramaBeans

Guest hidayah_kjj

an nyeong...

how is everyone today....this is my first time here.  will try to be active...he he he 

have just finished watching his latest darma "The Greatest Love'....aww really luv his acting skill.

Yoon Kye Sang.....your acting is really good n your smile melt my heart away.....oooops he he he :wub:  luv the song "Dont forget me" in the drama. All the best to you Yoon Kye Sang, take care and i will always support u...fighting !!!!!...

• 4 weeks later...

On Valentine's Day, Korean fans gave Kye Sang a big surprise with plenty of creative gifts. :wub:

120214_1_copy.jpg

120214_2_copy.jpg

120214_3_copy.jpg

120214_4_copy.jpg

120214_5_copy.jpg

120214_7_copy.jpg

credit: http://cafe.daum.net/yeonin-kyesang/

Guest now_won

Yoon Kye Sang is another under-rated actor who certainly deserves more credit and recognition than what he is getting now. He is really a talented and likable actor. Quietly increasing his portfolio of work with a range of diversified roles without shouting out for attention and getting embroiled in unnecssary scandal. Thumbs up for him... looking forward to his next role after the completion of High Kick Season 3.

Thank you for the updates & pictures.

It's so nice to hear more about Kyesang these days.

I watched him on High Kick season 3.

now_won, thank you for sharing your positive opinions.

He's another under-rated actor who deserves more credit & recognition.

Welcome to Kyesang's thread, hidayah_cruel_love.

hidayah_cruel_love - Welcome to Kyesang's forum. :lol:

now_won - Thank you for your support.

MWshin - Thanks for sharing the pics.

ck16 - Happy to see your love and support at here. :wub:

I fell a bit bad for not coming here to show my support but I am happy to see other friends come to show their support to KS.

THANK YOU :wub:

Hellow all.

Hi, my name is Wid..

I'm not a fan of g.o.d , nor Yoon Kye Sang, but definitely a fan of Dr. Yoon Pil Joo.

Mind if I joined here?? :)