Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Guest rjuliet

oh wow so expensive...he really loves ysl...he looks hot wears a tight leather pant...hehe...thx stefanis, ur a fashionista too :D

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; direction: ltr; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"Still Photos of ‘Son Holic’ and Immature Father Kang Dong-won in the Movie ‘My Palpitating Life’still_01.jpg
Still photos of Kang Dong-won in the movie ‘My Palpitating Life’ have been opened to the public. Those photos show Kang Dong-won as a ‘father’ who does everything for his son.
In the photos, Kang Dong-won is doing a lot of side jobs such as taxi driver, blood drawing, security, laborer and waiter at a barbecue place in order to make a living. He is working for almost 24 hours.
His appearance in the photos is free and easy, which is a contrast to his usual one that he has shown so far. He is even cuter in the photos.
Kang Dong-won(Dae-soo) in the movie is a 33 year old immature father who goes crazy for girl groups and attempts to steal his son’s game machine. However, he does everything without any complaint to save his son who suffers from progeria. Dae-soo shows what family really means.
‘My Palpitating Life’ will open on September 3.still_021.jpg
still_031.jpg
still_04.jpg
still_051.jpg

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by ZIPCINEMA, Translated by Park Kayla
Get It K | August 13 2014

Song Hye Kyo mentioned her friendship with Kang Dong Won

20140813000739356_1.jpg

Song Hye Kyo mentioned her friendship with Kang Dong Won.  

Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won who played as a couple in the film ‘Pit-a-Pat My Life’  appeared on the SBS ‘Access to the Movie World,’ aired on 9.   

On the show, Song Hye Kyo addressed “I’m on very familiar terms on him so I was very comfortable when filming. We don’t care about the images in front of each other.”    

For the question whether Kang Dong Won pointed out the acting skills, Kang answered “No. It was not pointing out though. I don’t quite remember but how could I… I’m not even good at it,” which lead laugh.  

Meanwhile, the film ‘Pit-a-Pat My Life” will be released on September 3.  

issue@asiatoday.co.kr

The preview was hilarious. I love how cool he looked in his son's eyes, when the reality was just so very silly. I know it's a tearjerker, but these little moments make a movie much more relaxing and the characters endearing. Before they rip your heart out, but still, it's expected.

Kang Dong Won Names Song Hye Kyo as Best

Actress at Swearing

Kang Dong Won named Song Hye Kyo as the

actress with the best swearing ability.

During movie talk live for My Palpitating Life

on August 12, Kang Dong Won praised Song

Hye Kyo’s ability to swear in acting and named

her his best pupil in swearing.

Kang Dong Won said, “You will be able to hear

Song Hye Kyo’s tough swear actions through

this film. You will also get to see the easy going

and wild side of her as well. She swore the best

out of all the actresses I’ve seen. I can only

think of Song Hye Kyo when it comes to

swearing, making me forget all other actresses

who swore in previous projects,” causing a

round of laughter.

Song Hye Kyo explained, “I have many people

who are good at swearing around me. So I

learned it from them. Kang Dong Won also

uses the dialect from Gyeongsang province and

it includes some swear as well. So I mixed that

in as I learned how to swear.”

Having spotted her swearing ability, Kang Dong

Won then claimed, “Song Hye Kyo has the

potential to become the best student in

swearing. I hope that she will mix in some

English words too when she acts in the future.”

Song Hye Kyo explained, “There were some

NGs. The director really wanted me to swear

realistically. At first, I felt awkward because I

wasn’t used to swearing. But later on I wanted

to hurry up and finish it so I think swore out

of frustration.”

My Palpitating Life is set to premiere on

September 3.

credits @ M wave

Kang Dong-won, a Korean food maniac

photo473015.jpg

Kang Dong-won claimed himself as a Korean food maniac.

At the live movie talk with Song Hye-kyo and Kang Dong-won from the movie "My Brilliant Life", Kang Dong-won mentioned his love for pork stew.

Kang Dong-won couldn't answer the question, "What do you eat to make you so handsome?" Song Hye-kyo added, "Handsome?"

Kang Dong-won said, "I like Korean food. I eat stew a lot. I freeze pork stew at home so I can eat it later".

"My Brilliant Life" is about a young mother and father who has a 16-year old child with a rare case of an aging disease and has the physical condition of an 80-year old man. To be released on the 3rd of September.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

http://www.hancinema.net/kang-dong-won-a-korean-food-maniac-72260.html

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Showbiz Korea - MOVIE MY BRILLIANT LIFE 영화 두근두근 내 인생

Credit Ariring Kpop

class="tit_detail" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 17px 0px 13px; border-style: none none solid; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-color: rgb(73, 79, 95); outline: 0px; font-family: Arial, verdana, dotum, AppleGothic, 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, gulim, Arial, helvetica; vertical-align: top; line-height: 36px; width: 740px; font-size: 28px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-weight: normal; margin-bottom: 0px !important;"‘Kang Dong-won’ Talks about His Role as a Father in New Movie [My Palpitating Life]2014081308424620832_1.jpg

South Korean actor “Kang Dong-won” talked about his decision to gain weight for the leading role as “Dae-su” in the upcoming movie [My Palpitating Life].

During the [My Palpitating Life] movie talk yesterday, “Kang Dong-won” said that he gained weight to play the role as a father in the movie.

“Kang Dong-won” plays the role as a young parent who happens to have a baby at the age of seventeen in the movie [My Palpitating Life]. Once a promising Taekwondo player, young “Dae-su” struggles to support his family.

“I thought it would be better to put on some weight since I am a father in this movie,” said “Kang Dong-won”.

“I ate a lot. And I worked out too,” Kang added.

[My Palpitating Life] tells a story of a young couple and a son who suffers progeria, a rare disease wherein symptoms of aging are manifested at a very early age. “Kang Dong-won” plays “Dae-su”, a young and childish father who loves his family more than anything in the world,and “Song Hye-kyo” plays strong mom “Mi-ra”. The movie will be released on September 3th.

Actor “Kang Dong-won”(left), “Song Hye-kyo” / Photo = Star News

Reporter: Ahn Yi-seul
Translator: Kim Tae-yeon
KoFan | august  13 2014

Guest AnJilaah

Some media pictures from the Naver Movie Talk Live event (I really love his all black outfit for this one! so manly).
1407916736-34-org.jpg

1407916751-72-org.jpg

1407916775-21-org.jpg

1407916787-92-org.jpg

Credit: http://news.nate.com/view/20140813n33108