Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Song Hye-kyo and Kang Dong-won

photo471710.jpg
Song Hye-kyo and Kang Dong-won showed how close they are.
The two of them starring in a film as a married couple appeared in an interview session in SBS "Movie World".
Song Hye-kyo said, "We have been friends so it was easy to work with him on site. We don't' care how we look in front of each other".
When they were asked if they pointed out each others' mistakes, Kang Dong-won said, "I don't remember but how would I? I've enough on my plate as well".
"My Brilliant Life" is about young mother and father Mi-ra and Dae-soo who have a son who ages faster than them. To be released on the 3rd of August.
Source : Newsen
Credit Hancinema | August 11 2014

Gang Dong-Won “I don’t get many drama offers nowadays… I was rejected recently”

10627_1.jpg
Gang Dong-Won revealed frank feelings toward appearing on drama. 
At MBC ‘Section TV Entertainment’ broadcasted on August 10, Gang Dong-Won said, “I don’t get many drama offers nowadays. I wanted to work with one, but was rejected recently.” And it surprised everyone. 
Meantime, Song Hye-Gyo is coming back to TV saying, “I think I will come back with drama by next year.” Gang Dong-Won and Song Hye-Gyo appear on movie ‘Pitapat My Life’ as a couple. The movie is based on original novel by Kim Ae-Ran, and it is about young parents who gave birth to a baby when they are only 17, and the oldest boy who is about to become 17 years old but the body age is 80. It will premiere on September 3. [Photo=captured from MBC]
[credit Innolife]

Guest missluffy

@hanaseyes wooaahh kamsahamnida for your info i'm very impressed by his fashion. Honestly maybe he is once of fashionista Celeb besides GD, when the other Celeb wearing leather jacket or skinny jeans he just use short pants  :))
And do you have any info about his glasses, i'm very curious.  8->

Guest rjuliet

so its a japanese brand and like what john lennon used to wear...kdw is sure loves anything japanese...its a unique fashion...anyway im concern about his eyes condition...i really hope he takes care of his eyes well so it wont get worse...pls be healthy always kdw ssi...

Guest missluffy

@hanaseyes you are freakin cool, i was almost dying to find out his glasses in google  :)) and now i will buy online although that will doesn't fit with my face  :))
KANG DONG LENON?? :))
d89LUM.jpg

John-Lennon.jpg

i'm not surprised if his eyes is minus because he is a Mechanical Engineering Bachelor degree (with honour), if he said he is not bookish that just bcos he is humble.
in Naver once again he nailed YSL with his own unique style, and if you notice in some interview he have attractive attitude which is a hallmark of genius